Man hit by non-lethal round charged in Phoenix assault

Last edited:
Man hit by gas round in viral video now faces charges for aggravated assault on police

Man hit by gas round in viral video now faces charges for aggravated assault on police

The man seen in the 3TV/CBS 5 video getting hit with a non-lethal round after kicking a gas canister at officers was booked into jail Thursday night on four criminal charges, Phoenix police announced.

Joshua Stuart Cobin, 29, from Scottsdale, was booked on three felony counts of aggravated assault on police and one misdemeanor count of unlawful assembly.

He got what he asked for. I hope he does time.
I was at the rally, but the antifa faggots didn't get bold until most of my group left. Half of them were teenagers with their parents, I shit you not.

Hee hee, got hit good in the balls, and just to rub salt in the wound now he gets to meet a few bubbas in jail. LMAO !!!
He also got to meet some hospital ER staff because he is so fucking stupid that he picked up a hot tear gas cannister and burned the fuck out of his hand. He probably has about the same IQ as the TDS sufferers at USMB. Squarely in the moron zone.

Hee hee, got hit good in the balls, and just to rub salt in the wound now he gets to meet a few bubbas in jail. LMAO !!!
He also got to meet some hospital ER staff because he is so fucking stupid that he picked up a hot tear gas cannister and burned the fuck out of his hand. He probably has about the same IQ as the TDS sufferers at USMB. Squarely in the moron zone.
Poor guy has already been fully doxxed. He isn't going to have fun in any AZ jail he goes to.

Poor guy has already been fully doxxed. He isn't going to have fun in any AZ jail he goes to.
He may be going to a place a bit worse than jail. He's facing 3 felony aggravated assault charges. He might do prison time.

The man seen in the 3TV/CBS 5 video getting hit with a non-lethal round after kicking a gas canister at officers was booked into jail Thursday night on four criminal charges, Phoenix police announced.

Joshua Stuart Cobin, 29, from Scottsdale, was booked on three felony counts of aggravated assault on police and one misdemeanor count of unlawful assembly.

He got what he asked for. I hope he does time.
I think he is a jerk and idiot.......
Although kicking the canister toward the cops may technically be assault, charging him with that seems to be a stretch... kind of like charging a man with assault for taking a swing at a cop if the cop is ten feet away...safe from actually being hit. There was little to no risk of the cops being injured by that kicked canister.
If you knew anything about those cannisters you would probably still say that and still be just as wrong. Those canisters get super hot and can maim and cripple a person. He kicked it toward police, and whether he knew that or not, he's going down. I saw a stupid con pick one up at the prison where he was rioting and his hand received horrible burns. In other words, you don't know what you are talking about.

My buddy snagged a smoke cannister when he was in the army.
We tossed it off a third floor balcony and it landed behind a dumpster.
The amount of smoke those thing put out is incredible!!! Of course the fire department showed up and a volunteer found it and picked it up.....and quickly dropped it. That mofo was glowing orange moments before he found it.

He may be going to a place a bit worse than jail. He's facing 3 felony aggravated assault charges. He might do prison time.
They'll drop the charges down to gross misdemeanors, he doesn't have a criminal record from what I've heard. He's a preppy clown who still lives with his parents in swanky Snottsdale, I mean Scottsdale.

They'll drop the charges down to gross misdemeanors, he doesn't have a criminal record from what I've heard. He's a preppy clown who still lives with his parents in swanky Snottsdale, I mean Scottsdale.
That's why we have so many repeat offenders.

A lot of these fuckers are related to elected officials when you look into it. This is why they're soft on antifa.

A lot of these fuckers are related to elected officials when you look into it. This is why they're soft on antifa.
I've also seen reports where local politicians told the cops to "go easy".

I've also seen reports where local politicians told the cops to "go easy".
And the reason why is.....these are their kids.

why are the higher ups of law enforcement not being held accountable for abusing their power and stopping police from doing what they are obligated to do. Protect any citizen.

why are the higher ups of law enforcement not being held accountable for abusing their power and stopping police from doing what they are obligated to do. Protect any citizen.
See my previous posts.
I mean they cant all be their children and someone in their circle has to understand the oath they took to protect and serve so why don't they speak up?

See my previous posts.
I mean they cant all be their children and someone in their circle has to understand the oath they took to protect and serve so why don't they speak up?
They don't care about their oath.

They might want to make an example out of him. After all, he attacked the police with a chemical weapon. And then he bragged about it in a radio interview. So it is kind of an open and shut case. There's video, eyewitnesses hospital records and a confession. He's guilty.

And no judge is going to appreciate him publicly bragging about committing aggravated assault on a police officer.

They might want to make an example out of him. After all, he attacked the police with a chemical weapon. And then he bragged about it in a radio interview. So it is kind of an open and shut case. There's video, eyewitnesses and a confession.

And no judge is going to appreciate him publicly bragging about committing aggravated assault on a police officer.
I hope so, but...he's a rich boy poser.

I didn't get to kick any leftist ass, but I got to spit on one and make him run.

upload_2017-8-26_19-37-39.png

14746165_G.jpg
"That was not an unlawful assembly and that I had every right to be there. And that tear gas was in the way of myself and every other peacefully assembled protesters being there," he said.

"He has posted images and admissions to his crime on social and local media outlets," wrote Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Howard in an email announcing the arrest.

What kind of "peaceful" protester brings a gas mask? Then the guy brags about it on social media. I would take the guess that he wanted this to happen.

Fuken Peanut head....

Forum List

Back