Congress quietly passed a bill allowing warrantless searches of homes only 1% opposed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congress Quietly Passed A Bill Allowing Warrantless Searches of Homes - Only 1% Opposed It | Zero Hedge

By Rachel Blevins of The Free Thought Project

A bill that will allow homes to be searched without a warrant was passed with overwhelming support by the United States Congress, and signed into law by President Trump—and it happened with no media coverage and very little fanfare.

On the surface, House Joint Resolution 76 looks harmless. The title of the bill claims that its purpose is “Granting the consent and approval of Congress for the Commonwealth of Virginia, the State of Maryland, and the District of Columbia to enter into a compact relating to the establishment of the Washington Metrorail Safety Commission.”

--------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when ppl don't pay attention, this is what happens when the shadow Gov. is still controlled by Obama the asshole and the Clintons .

You have some god damned nerve trying to play like Trump is not part of your deep state, talk about mental mother fucking illness in your denial of what the GOP has just done...

• Banned
You have some god damned nerve trying to play like Trump is not part of your deep state, talk about mental mother fucking illness in your denial of what the GOP has just done...

You have some dam nerve to say that when you don't know wtf goes on because this actually started quite awhile ago ass hat.

From the article -

"When the bill was brought to a vote in the House of Representatives, there were only five Congressmen who voted against it: Representatives Justin Amash, a Republican from Michigan; Walter Jones, a Republican from North Carolina; Thomas Massie, a Republican from Kentucky; Alex Mooney, a Republican from West Virginia; and Mark Sanford, a Republican from South Carolina."

While it is true the Republicans have the majority, it appears all Democrats voted for it.

You have some dam nerve to say that when you don't know wtf goes on because this actually started quite awhile ago ass hat.
Yeah and who signed it? Trump, not Oblama, not the Clinton's, and Trump knows exactly what he is signing..Congress is a majority republican operation right now, the republicans are the ones that passed the bill...Not Oblama, not the Clinton's, not even God himself gave a care..

• Banned

I always know what I am talking about jack off, it is you and your sheep that haven't a FUCKING clue wtf goes on and when you DO you morons think the SHIT IS FAKE or a gawd damn conspiracy.....

OPEN MOUTH INSERT THAT FKN FOOT!

upload_2017-8-26_17-29-57.png

Obama Signs New Law - Incarcerate US citizens without warrant, due process, trial - Watchwoman on the Wall

It was known as the NDAA!

From the article -

"When the bill was brought to a vote in the House of Representatives, there were only five Congressmen who voted against it: Representatives Justin Amash, a Republican from Michigan; Walter Jones, a Republican from North Carolina; Thomas Massie, a Republican from Kentucky; Alex Mooney, a Republican from West Virginia; and Mark Sanford, a Republican from South Carolina."

While it is true the Republicans have the majority, it appears all Democrats voted for it.

That speaks volumes. Apparently we're gonna need a bigger pump for that swamp.

From the article -

And I should be feeling what right about now? Do you think either side is any different from the other but in name? I don't and haven't for 40 years..

I always know what I am talking about jack off, it is you and your sheep that haven't a FUCKING clue wtf goes on and when you DO you morons think the SHIT IS FAKE or a gawd damn conspiracy.....

OPEN MOUTH INSERT THAT FKN FOOT!

View attachment 146226

Obama Signs New Law - Incarcerate US citizens without warrant, due process, trial - Watchwoman on the Wall

It was known as the NDAA!
Who is president now? You trying to distract heat off Trump won't and don't work chauvinist..

From the article -

And I should be feeling what right about now? Do you think either side is any different from the other but in name? I don't and haven't for 40 years..

Try a reality CHECK

upload_2017-8-26_17-32-48.png

From the article -

Try a reality CHECK

View attachment 146227
That is the last president, who is president today, at this moment?? The one who signed the bill lately, not last year..

Who's attorney general redeclared highway robbery by LEO thugs through asset forfeiture another unconstitutional act?

From the article -

Being a Kinettacist, I am completely without bias.

From the article -

Being a Kinettacist, I am completely without bias.
I'm more vestibular..

The DIFFERENCE is, between the 2 parties, the Republicans is the ONLY Party you'll find even one Constitutionally minded politician.

The DIFFERENCE is, between the 2 parties, the Republicans is the ONLY Party you'll find even one Constitutionally minded politician.
They certainly follow their conscience and then laugh all the way to the bank...

It only says Federal Property can be searched without limitation. There will be no searches of homes, at least not beyond what we already have.
Come on I was leading her down her own path...But yes, federal property doesn't require a search warrant...

Congress Quietly Passed A Bill Allowing Warrantless Searches of Homes - Only 1% Opposed It | Zero Hedge

By Rachel Blevins of The Free Thought Project

A bill that will allow homes to be searched without a warrant was passed with overwhelming support by the United States Congress, and signed into law by President Trump—and it happened with no media coverage and very little fanfare.

On the surface, House Joint Resolution 76 looks harmless. The title of the bill claims that its purpose is “Granting the consent and approval of Congress for the Commonwealth of Virginia, the State of Maryland, and the District of Columbia to enter into a compact relating to the establishment of the Washington Metrorail Safety Commission.”

--------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when ppl don't pay attention, this is what happens when the shadow Gov. is still controlled by Obama the asshole and the Clintons .
What the hell do two past presidents have to do with passing the law and having the President (current) sign it?????? That's just nutz.

Forum List

Back