Man gets deported to Iraq (first time in life there), dies

The guy seems like a real worthless piece of shit. His ending was unfortunate but it was he himself who put himself on that road and he never left it. The law of unintended consequences....I'm sure when he was in the middle of his long and extensive criminal career he never thought he could end up in Iran.

But Karma sent him many messages that a smarter person would have paid attention to. He wasn't smart at all.

A man born in Greece and lived in the US since six months old gets deported to Iraq. He had Iraqi citizenship from his parents but he didn't speak Arab, plus he was a member of a Christian minority persecuted in Iraq. Notice he had a cross tattoo on his arm.

To top that off, he was schizophrenic and diabetic, and he was forced to live in the street in Iraq.

U.S.-raised man dead after Trump administration deported him to a country he'd never even visited
Thoughts and prayers.

Live by the sword.

Die by the sword.

It's very deceptive to start an OP like this without revealing he was deported because he was convicted of a crime.

The guy seems like a real worthless piece of shit. His ending was unfortunate but it was he himself who put himself on that road and he never left it. The law of unintended consequences....I'm sure when he was in the middle of his long and extensive criminal career he never thought he could end up in Iran.
Wrong thread, dumbshit.

Here's a longer article about his tragic life:
The Tragic Story of Jimmy Aldaoud, Deported From the Streets of Detroit to His Death in Iraq
He did have some help in Iraq, but the authorities dumped him in Najaf on purpose so he'll have problems.

Also there are Republicans and Democrats who are against this, it's in the article.

Wrong thread, dumbshit.

The Tragic Story of Jimmy Aldaoud, Deported From the Streets of Detroit to His Death in Iraq
He did have some help in Iraq, but the authorities dumped him in Najaf on purpose so he'll have problems.

Also there are Republicans and Democrats who are against this, it's in the article.
Did he have a long criminal record or not, dumbshit. If not I don't see you correcting anyone else in this thread.
How about you just fuck yourself and we call it even.

Wrong thread, dumbshit.

Did he have a long criminal record or not, dumbshit. If not I don't see you correcting anyone else in this thread.
Oh, you are so intelligent and don't know the difference between Iraq and Iran.

Plus if you had read the article you would have found out that his dad would call the cops on him for b.s. reasons and he'd get charged.

A man born in Greece and lived in the US since six months old gets deported to Iraq. He had Iraqi citizenship from his parents but he didn't speak Arab, plus he was a member of a Christian minority persecuted in Iraq. Notice he had a cross tattoo on his arm.

To top that off, he was schizophrenic and diabetic, and he was forced to live in the street in Iraq.

U.S.-raised man dead after Trump administration deported him to a country he'd never even visited
Everybodys gotta die sometime.
I'm sure you'd be so tough on the streets of Iraq with no weapon or money.

So he was a poor broke ass camel jockey mooching off of US tax payers ..

Good riddance.

Wrong thread, dumbshit.

Plus if you had read the article you would have found out that his dad would call the cops on him for b.s. reasons and he'd get charged.

Because after 40 years he was to lazy to get a a job or become a US citizen..

Fuck him

Wrong thread, dumbshit.

Fuck him
I'm not saying you're a Nazi, but they also believed in killing people diagnosed with mental problems.

Wrong thread, dumbshit.

Fuck him
I'm not saying you're a Nazi, but they also believed in killing people diagnosed with mental problems.
Nothing in the post you responded to mentioned, or endorsed the killing of the mentally ill. Why did you bring it up?

I actually do and accidentally transposed a single letter. But I guess you've never ever made a mistake in your entire life so you are right to insult me for my mistake.
It was unforgivable to make an error. Thank God that's a shame you'll never know.

So everything is his father's fault? Truly tragic.
BTW, your Daily Kos link said absolutely zero about this man's father so perhaps there is your mistake, a-hole.
20 convictions, a home invasion in 2013, removed an ankle monitor, had twice been ordered deported...Yeah, all his father's doings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back