Man gets deported to Iraq (first time in life there), dies

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
A man born in Greece and lived in the US since six months old gets deported to Iraq. He had Iraqi citizenship from his parents but he didn't speak Arab, plus he was a member of a Christian minority persecuted in Iraq. Notice he had a cross tattoo on his arm.

To top that off, he was schizophrenic and diabetic, and he was forced to live in the street in Iraq.

U.S.-raised man dead after Trump administration deported him to a country he'd never even visited
Everybodys gotta die sometime.

A man born in Greece and lived in the US since six months old gets deported to Iraq. He had Iraqi citizenship from his parents but he didn't speak Arab, plus he was a member of a Christian minority persecuted in Iraq. Notice he had a cross tattoo on his arm.

To top that off, he was schizophrenic and diabetic, and he was forced to live in the street in Iraq.

U.S.-raised man dead after Trump administration deported him to a country he'd never even visited
Christian's should be an exception. They really are persecuted by their Muzzy brethren. I agree THIS man shouldn't have been deported.

I'm sure you'd be so tough on the streets of Iraq with no weapon or money.

Your link that I was going to read resulted in the following false allegation petition popup that lied:

The Gilroy shooter who killed three people at a garlic festival (including a six-year-old child) was a 19-year-old white supremacist influenced by alt-right websites.

The El Paso shooter who killed 21 people and wounded more this weekend wrote an online manifesto that denounced an immigrant "invasion" and "mixing of the races."

But federal agents are reluctant to go after dangerous white nationalists because they don't want to be seen as pursuing investigations against Trump's political base.

Sign the petition: White supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in the country. We should treat it as such.

...the dailyKos
Sorry, I'm not buying that crap. They have a Congressman by the name of Joaquin Castro who has made a list of Republicans in his district and sent the list to his base, telling them to "strike back" at Trump supporters, just like Maxine Waters did a year ago. That's crap. I can't believe a newspaper would be postulating the same lie to Americans making false claims about President Trump.

So he was here illegally? So he, or his parents, broke our laws.... and how is it anyone's fault but theirs?

This is like saying it's the fault of Trump, when a gang member gets killed engaging in gang activities. You broke the law.... correct? How is what happened to you, any other persons fault, but yours?

Don't break the law. You won't get deported. Crazy thought, huh?

We wouldn't be breaking the law, or doing something to get deported.

From what I've read he broke into his neighbors garage and stole a bunch of tools so he lost his green card with that act.

It's a tragic story but as usual it is presented drained of all context in order to place all the blame on Trump.

That's not helpful.

From what I've read he broke into his neighbors garage and stole a bunch of tools so he lost his green card with that act.

So he is a thief.... I HATE thieves.

If this is true, then I agree with XYZ....

He should not have been deported. He should have been executed. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. Hate thieves. HATE thieves.

Information I did not know. So he was a CINO

Information I did not know. So he was a CINO
A lot of reporters, Catholic Charities, etc. knew this along with the libs and commies trying to keep people here who will be lawfully deported according to the rules set forth. If they were all so worried, concerned and all that shit like they are writing now why didn't they help insure he would have insulin and personal needs met when he got to Iraq? Hell according to his own sister she ignored phone calls from Iraq twice and she knew her brother was there.

Just more Leftists appealing to emotion. This guy wasnt an American, he was a criminal, and a medical burden to boot. There are countless “tragedies” occurring daily around the world. It isn’t the job of my people or their taxes to solve their problems. We have plenty here at home...

Last edited:
You reporters need to get all the facts down before condemning our president for actions that are self inflicted or were in place prior to his being elected. It makes you all look like a bunch of ignorant asses or pandering idiots depending on your skewed takes on the issue.

If you haven't got a solution for habitual criminal aliens and you are not willing to put up your own money and efforts to maintain them the best thing you can do is sit down and be quiet.

Don't do the crime if you do not want the problems and issues that will come along with it.

Merciless America Killed Jimmy Al-Daoud

An ICE spokesperson in Detroit said that Aldaoud had “an extensive criminal history“ that involved at least 20 convictions from 1998 to 2017, and had twice been ordered removed from the U.S.

The convictions included assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, theft of personal property, and breaking and entering, according to ICE. A POLITICO search of court records showed Aldaoud served 17 months for a home invasion in 2013.

Forum List

Back