Man confronts teacher for putting grandson in a dress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An irate grandfather confronted a teacher after learning his 2-year-old grandson was encouraged to wear a dress in class.
Video: Man Confronts Teacher For Putting Grandson in a Dress

Not everyone wants their son or grandson to be a girl including the kid himself......

These teachers need jack slapped right back into reality and then they need taught they are NOT the parents nor do they control kids that are not theirs!!

I'm curious what the parent(s) think of the situation. Based on the conversation it sounds as if the grandfather is not the primary caregiver, so it could be that his opinion is different from whoever is the main guardian of the child.

It seems very unlikely that a daycare would have reason to put boys in dresses without the knowledge and consent of the parents, but who knows?

I'm curious what the parent(s) think of the situation. Based on the conversation it sounds as if the grandfather is not the primary caregiver, so it could be that his opinion is different from whoever is the main guardian of the child.

It seems very unlikely that a daycare would have reason to put boys in dresses without the knowledge and consent of the parents, but who knows?
I was wondering the same thing myself...is the grandfather the caregiver? If not, what the heck business is it of his when his grandson is at a preschool?

I was wondering the same thing myself...is the grandfather the caregiver? If not, what the heck business is it of his when his grandson is at a preschool?
If a teacher was dressing someone's grandson up in Nazi wear would you question the propriety of the grandfather's
intervention in that case? You and I both know the answer to that.

It's impossible to know from the video just what relationship the grandfather has with the child. The daycare worker (I think she called herself a teacher, but if we're talking about a 2-year-old, I don't really think teacher applies) said something about the grandfather not being on the list, so she could not discuss it with him. That sounds as if the grandfather is not the primary caregiver for the child and has not been listed with the daycare/school as any sort of alternate.

That's just speculation from this very short video clip, of course. The thing that really gets me wondering is the idea that some school would take a 2-year-old boy and make him wear a dress without the parent(s) or guardian knowing. That seems very unlikely, but sometimes people do some crazy things, so I'm not willing to simply dismiss it.

If a teacher was dressing someone's grandson up in Nazi wear would you question the propriety of the grandfather's
intervention in that case? You and I both know the answer to that.

That is a valid argument, no one would question the grandfather then. I myself don’t question the grandfather in either case.

Forum List

Back