Malik Obama Drops Obama’s Real Birth Certificate – It’s from Kenya

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama's Half Brother Just Released Photo Of Barack's 'Real' Birth Certificate, It's Turning Heads...

B. Hussein Obama was born in
Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in
Honolulu, Hawaii

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

Obama is a Muslim and Evil Man.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

How much more are they going to let Obama get by with! Just because he is Americas first dark skinned President doesn't give him the right to destroy America !
Obama hates our nation! Case closed!

I assume that Obama’s place of birth will become something like who killed JFK. There will be a lot of theories, but there will also be a fair amount of doubt and skepticism as to what is the truth. In the end, it won’t matter, just like who killed JFK.

iu

He's just pissed because Mikes " husband", Barry is worth millions and he can't even afford a toaster oven. I wonder where he stole his computer ?

Obama's Half Brother Just Released Photo Of Barack's 'Real' Birth Certificate, It's Turning Heads...

Honolulu, Hawaii

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

How much more are they going to let Obama get by with! Just because he is Americas first dark skinned President doesn't give him the right to destroy America !

Dear Moorelloyd
Both this copy and another were argued as fakes:
FACT CHECK: Obama's Kenyan Certified Registration of Birth

BTW the interpretation/terms of "natural born citizen" has change over the course of history. At one point, yes it was dependent on the father being a citizen of the US
in order for the child to be a US citizen. The interpretation/terms changed to the MOTHER being a US citizen for the child to be a US citizen as well.

So the interpretation applied to both John McCain and to Barack Obama
was that since their MOTHERS were US citizens that is why they were
considered eligible for the office of President.

Moorelloyd
You can still go after Obama for the inconsistency in his Indonesian citizenship.
Because he went to school there for free that means he had to be an Indonesian citizen.
Either he committed fraud against their govt, by not registering as an American citizen.
Or he changed citizenship, became Indonesian in order to attend school for free,
but then failed to register and change back when he returned to America.

That seems to be the argument used in the last lawsuit
challenging Obama's citizenship.

To switch citizenship back and forth from Indonesia to America
requires a formal process. He either needed to register as a dual citizen,
or if he was counted as Indonesian, he would need to change that back to American.
Otherwise, if he counted himself as American since birth due to his mother's citizenship,
that means they defrauded the Indonesian govt by getting free education instead of paying.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Again? How many different ones has he presented now? Must be four or five.

Is this the one that uses the American dates in British Kenya?

It is, unless his mother was born on the 11th of the 29th month. Which month is the 29th month exactly?

Malik Obama Talks To Joel Gilbert
  • Says Barack looks like Frank Marshall Davis, not his father. Wants DNA test!
  • "Barack is Deceptive" "Not an honest man" "Cold and ruthless."
  • Says Barack shunned the Kenyan Obamas after being elected President
In this "tell all" interview with Director Joel Gilbert, Malik Obama, the "half-brother" of President Obama, reveals his pain and confusion over Barack's shunning of his Kenyan family after becoming President. Malik provides a stunning take on the film, Dreams from My Real Father, stating "Frank Marshall Davis and Barack look alike" and adds that Barack does not look like his father. Malik says he would like a DNA test so the truth can come out. Malik also states that Barack is "deceptive," "has not been an honest man," and is "a schemer." In the interview, Malik displays an early manuscript he helped edit of Barack's book Dreams from My Father with a different title. Malik Obama, also known as Abon'go (Roy) Obama, was born in 1958. He is the first child from the marriage of Barack Hussein Obama and Kezia Obama. Malik and Barack first met in 1985 when Barack flew from Chicago to Washington DC to visit Malik. Malik later hosted Barack in Kenya and they served as the best men at each other's weddings. Barack wrote of his lifelong relationship with Malik (Roy) in Dreams from My Father.

http://www.obamasrealfather.com/breaking_news009/

Honolulu, Hawaii

Moore is still sexually obsessed with President Obama

Case closed

In this "tell all" interview with Director Joel Gilbert, Malik Obama, the "half-brother" of President Obama, reveals his pain and confusion over Barack's shunning of his Kenyan family after becoming President. Malik provides a stunning take on the film, Dreams from My Real Father, stating "Frank Marshall Davis and Barack look alike" and adds that Barack does not look like his father. Malik says he would like a DNA test so the truth can come out. Malik also states that Barack is "deceptive," "has not been an honest man," and is "a schemer." In the interview, Malik displays an early manuscript he helped edit of Barack's book Dreams from My Father with a different title. Malik Obama, also known as Abon'go (Roy) Obama, was born in 1958. He is the first child from the marriage of Barack Hussein Obama and Kezia Obama. Malik and Barack first met in 1985 when Barack flew from Chicago to Washington DC to visit Malik. Malik later hosted Barack in Kenya and they served as the best men at each other's weddings. Barack wrote of his lifelong relationship with Malik (Roy) in Dreams from My Father.

Birthers......as always so very gullible.

i'm not afkn birther a.h.

They love the fake news from Alt-Right, yes, gullible.

They love the fake news from Alt-Right, yes, gullible.

They slurp it up.

i'm not afkn birther a.h.

You are such a Birther.

Forum List

Back