Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

"Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered"

Some of the phones could have been thrown from the plane and are just lying somewhere ringing. Connecting but nobody to answer. The plane must have gone down.

Sad.

Or the phones are destroyed and the ringing sound has nothing to do with the phones.

If the phones don't work, you get a message stating that the phone can't be reached, and then you get voice mail.

if it was a bomb it would have to be very powerful to leave no trace. did the box's survive???

Yes, this is true because all the seats are flotation devices. You are told that before take off and told if the plane goes down in water to use it as such.

Hearing about fake passports being payed by Iranian fellow got me thinking 'bout maybe a "work accident" of some sort. Attempt to pass explosive failed and those were activated in the plane by mistake instead of being transferred someplace else.

Still doesn't explain the fact that they found no remains or metal fragments or basically anything from the aircraft.

This is just weird.

I'm wondering if they have looked at the tapes of the security shake down in the airport itself. I also wonder if any search of checked baggage is done there. When I came home from Orlando last year, my suitcase had been ransacked, likely because my wind chimes looked like a bomb on the x ray.

So everyone is basically ignoring the fact that the cell phones are still functional? WTF people, think. Cell phones CANT recieve a signal if they are destroyed or submerged in water. Without a signal families wouldn't get a ringing sound but rather voicemail only.

The plane is not blown up or destroyed. It's not underwater. It is on the ground somewhere, likely in operable condition.

A couple cell phones could have survived a crash but not the amount being reported as functional.

The hijackers probably had the pilots turn off the transponders and radios, then had them land in Vietnam or Cambodia.

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II

What would be the motivation for not having made some demand as of yet ?

So everyone is basically ignoring the fact that the cell phones are still functional? WTF people, think. Cell phones CANT recieve a signal if they are destroyed or submerged in water. Without a signal families wouldn't get a ringing sound but rather voicemail only.

The plane is not blown up or destroyed. It's not underwater. It is on the ground somewhere, likely in operable condition.

A couple cell phones could have survived a crash but not the amount being reported as functional.

The hijackers probably had the pilots turn off the transponders and radios, then had them land in Vietnam or Cambodia.

They may have only wanted the plane. You can smuggle a hell of a lot of stuff in a bird that big.

The ringing sound is on the callers end. It can't be faked. It is real. One of the phones was called on the air on tv & it rang.

Meaning ... a voicemail system glitched.

Either that, or a hijacked 777 is being hidden somewhere that has excellent cellphone reception, by criminal masterminds who aren't smart enough to destroy the cellphones that could pinpoint their location.

Cell phones do have tracking devices. But the ringing should not go on forever. At some point the phones are going to lose power simply because of the amount it takes to keep the phone itself up and running. All phones will go down after a time. Mine stays up and running without being charged for about 3 days. After that you get the message that it can't be reached.

Could the flight have been flown to a secret location maybe, and therefore all aboard might be held captive until demands are to be met once the terrorist plan is possibly completed ? That would be hopeful for the passengers families maybe, but it is a long shot in this sort of thinking. Could a nation or island be a place that these people and the plane are maybe being held, and so they have been looking in the wrong places so far maybe ?

What demands?

please rat, it would be much easier to just rent a small plane....i mean how much explosives does one really need now days?

How much drugs can you fit in a small plane?? Not as much as you can in a triple 7.

Load it up, fly somewhere over the ocean, pitch it overboard near a waiting ship, then jump out and let the bird sail away on autopilot until it drops in the drink.

They may have only wanted the plane. You can smuggle a hell of a lot of stuff in a bird that big.

True, but it would seem inevitable that they would land somewhere that would realize this thing wasn't on the level. I mean, how do you disguise a commercial jetliner? How many are sold to individuals or even companies. That market is usually the Learjet market.

True, but it would seem inevitable that they would land somewhere that would realize this thing wasn't on the level. I mean, how do you disguise a commercial jetliner? How many are sold to individuals or even companies. That market is usually the Learjet market.

Unless they landed it somewhere that also wasn't on the level. If they want it for a one-way drop trip, they won't care about future landings.

please rat, it would be much easier to just rent a small plane....i mean how much explosives does one really need now days?

How much drugs can you fit in a small plane?? Not as much as you can in a triple 7.

Load it up, fly somewhere over the ocean, pitch it overboard near a waiting ship, then jump out and let the bird sail away on autopilot until it drops in the drink.

I'm not sure that is a likely scenario. When I went to the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, they had an exhibit with a film on how difficult it is to land a plan on an aircraft carrier and told how many went into the drink trying to learn. I would think it would be less possible to 'drop' something on a smaller vessel, and the way the doors of a jetliner are made they would not easily lend themselves to such activity.

I can go with the 'they landed somewhere' theory much more easily.

I am also wondering why nothing has been said about using satellite technology to locate any remains. There is a lot of stuff on a plane that is designed to float. It would not all sink. Satellite technology is capable of some pretty amazing things. I would think finding some floating debris would be small potatoes.

"Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered"

Some of the phones could have been thrown from the plane and are just lying somewhere ringing. Connecting but nobody to answer. The plane must have gone down.

Sad.

Or the phones are destroyed and the ringing sound has nothing to do with the phones.

If the phones don't work, you get a message stating that the phone can't be reached, and then you get voice mail.

A common question on the internet asks if a phone rings when it is turned off. Why do people ask this question?

An answer is that people may hear the ring back tone before it goes to voice mail.

When I call my cell phone from the house, I hear it ring twice before the phone actually rings so who is to say this is a real ring? If your phone was last recorded "on" by a computer and then plopped into the ocean deep, the computer would still think your phone is "on" until it records it as "off". Would that be a valid reason why you hear the ring?

A common question on the internet asks if a phone rings when it is turned off. Why do people ask this question?

An answer is that people may hear the ring back tone before it goes to voice mail.

When I call my cell phone from the house, I hear it ring twice before the phone actually rings so who is to say this is a real ring? If your phone was last recorded "on" by a computer and then plopped into the ocean deep, the computer would still think your phone is "on" until it records it as "off". Would that be a valid reason why you hear the ring?

Assuming the caller hangs up after the second ring.

okay rat that is just a lot of trouble to smuggle drugs.....i mean really stealing a plane with 200 plus people....that is just the type of heat drug dealers want.....much easier ways to smuggle a shit load of drugs and remember drugs are like anything else..supply and demand...you dont want to unload that much in any one region....or another business lesson...i would rather sell x at 100 bucks....than put it on sale for 50....no its not drugs...i think the passports that were used may be drug related but that is just pondering the use of the stolen passports....

okay people work with me here....if the cellphones are working do you think someone would not be calling home? texting home? i just dont this idea that this plane was hijacked and that these people are still alive....

as someone said..its hard to hide a jumbo jet

Forum List

Back