Making noodles

noodle recipe . all it is flour and water , maybe egg and salt to taste . Mix it up to correct consistency , cut it up and boil in water till it floats Moonglow !!
One beaten egg, two tbsp milk, salt, soda.

I didn't dry mine, just let them rest a little.

I love homemade noodles. I made Turkey Noodle Soup as well but I made them slightly less wide than yours. I am pretty much over turkey as this point. lol. I made some extra stock yesterday and threw the carcass out for tomorrow's garbage pick-up.
Me too. My grandma used to make them all the time when I was a kid. I never have the time... They take to damn long.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
you can use whole wheat flour and other flours but even then the game is to know what you are buying .

I love homemade noodles. I made Turkey Noodle Soup as well but I made them slightly less wide than yours. I am pretty much over turkey as this point. lol. I made some extra stock yesterday and threw the carcass out for tomorrow's garbage pick-up.
Me too. My grandma used to make them all the time when I was a kid. I never have the time... They take to damn long.

They are a bit time consuming. When I have free time I'll make a batch or two of dough and let the sit the fridge for when I need them. Making the noodles is the easy part for me. It's like a game that I can eat after I am finished. lol

that's the purpose of the 'drop noodles' . You eliminate the steps of rolling dough and then cutting or using the noodle maker . Make the batter , stand over a boiling pot of oiled water and just cut Drops about a half inch to an inch or so in size [roughly round] into the boiling water . When they float they are done cooking BlueGin !! Gotta experiment , make them the size of store bought 'Gnochi' .

Don't eat that. It is junk food...GMO shit...might as well eat sugar from the box.
Use non GMO ingredients.
It's still refined flour, which truly is just like eating sugar, but meh for noodles once a year.
Have you ever tried making them of whole wheat flour. I'm not supposed to eat white flour so I'm curious as to how they'd come out.
Hell no
In other news, I am trying to quit refined stuff altogether, which means I'll eventually be noodle..and sugar.... free. Rather depressing.

Don't eat that. It is junk food...GMO shit...might as well eat sugar from the box.
Use non GMO ingredients.
It's still refined flour, which truly is just like eating sugar, but meh for noodles once a year.
Have you ever tried making them of whole wheat flour. I'm not supposed to eat white flour so I'm curious as to how they'd come out.
Hell no
In other news, I am trying to quit refined stuff altogether, which means I'll eventually be noodle..and sugar.... free. Rather depressing.
That is depressing :(

Use non GMO ingredients.
Hell no
Yes it makes me want to console myself with refined and hopefully fried stuff.

Use non GMO ingredients.
Hell no
Yes it makes me want to console myself with refined and hopefully fried stuff.
Fish and Chips! I'm in. lol

Use non GMO ingredients.
Hell no
Not depressing at all. You will notice great improvements in your body...more energy, sleep better, eat less, no more blood sugar swings and hunger pains, etc.

Dump all grains and sugar...with exceptions maybe once a month.

Use non GMO ingredients.
Hell no
Not depressing at all. You will notice great improvements in your body...more energy, sleep better, eat less, no more blood sugar swings and hunger pains, etc.

Sigh.

Use non GMO ingredients.
Hell no

I already dumped the white flour. My body hated it but I feel better now. I'm trying to lessen my intake of all grains slowly.

Forum List

Back