Making Joe Btfsplk Great Again: Conway Says GOP Lawyers Do The Tweets(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
And so coming full circle: Actually, You Can Make this stuff up(?)! In response to the whereabouts of the Conway in the day: It is actually routine for Lawyers to create the Trump Tweets after all! There is even a "Social Media Director!"

Conway Confirms Trump's Personal Attorney Wrote POTUS Flynn Tweet

Suddenly, a lot of it makes some sense!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Yokum Family Jewels!(?)! Hmmmmm!)

Not sure what difference it makes. Trump has long portrayed those tweets as his own thoughts. Is he trying to weasel out of all that childish crap now?

Not sure what difference it makes. Trump has long portrayed those tweets as his own thoughts. Is he trying to weasel out of all that childish crap now?

You answered your own questions as to what difference it makes. Trump has always portrayed them as his own thoughts and now we know that at least some of them are not. Seems just a tad dishonest to me

And so coming full circle: Actually, You Can Make this stuff up(?)! In response to the whereabouts of the Conway in the day: It is actually routine for Lawyers to create the Trump Tweets after all! There is even a "Social Media Director!"

I doubt it. Lawyers are cool, collective and above all calculating. No way they would resort to the childish, Bush league behavior coming out of Trump’s tweeter account!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You answered your own questions as to what difference it makes. Trump has always portrayed them as his own thoughts and now we know that at least some of them are not. Seems just a tad dishonest to me

He is responsible for tweets on his account.

Trump's lawyer is trying to take a bullet for Trump's incredibly stupid tweet.

There is no way in hell a lawyer would have been so stupid as to make that tweet. In fact, a lawyer is the last person on Earth that would have made that tweet.

But Trump is counting on his Tard Herd's collective stupidity not to know that.

I doubt it. Lawyers are cool, collective and above all calculating. No way they would resort to the childish, Bush league behavior coming out of Trump’s tweeter account!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wouldn't say all that about lawyers, but they are at least educated enough to make a complete understandable sentence. That's more than Trump can do.

The White House Press Secretary commented on the. . .(Lawyers(?)). . . .rant about the Moslem Berserkers: Noting that it didn't have to be real to show that it happens(?). Even Joe Btfsplk--suddenly Great Again--would find that least as embraceable as tree, or a cliff overhang--really low to the ground. The problem for Joe is that he needed to have something exist, usually 24/7: In Cartoon-land.

The credibility of the U. S. Oval Office is plummeting to zero. There is some new groundwork being created for using non-existing events as reality.

So then there followed the tweet about the White House knowing that General Flynn was indictable, and easily a potential convict. The White House lawyer claimed he made that up(?). That is two White House fantasies, confirmed by White House Staff--and believed: In just one week!

The Republican Tax Cuts are similarly flawed. There is shown no need for an upper-half tax cut. The lower half has no federal income tax liability already. They would not be easily said entirely prosperous from it, even as an outcome(?)!

(Showing that Tax Cuts Work(?)!)

Trump's lawyer is trying to take a bullet for Trump's incredibly stupid tweet.

There is no way in hell a lawyer would have been so stupid as to make that tweet. In fact, a lawyer is the last person on Earth that would have made that tweet.

But Trump is counting on his Tard Herd's collective stupidity not to know that.

That's exactly right. No lawyer is going to openly admit obstruction on their client's behalf.

Joe Btfsplk, comparing, actually: Was a cartoon!

(The Estate Tax is not meant for people to spend on women, booze and movies(?)! Just what do the rich do for fun? (Millions can guess at least one or more likely answers!))

Forum List

Back