Making it easier to vote makes it easier to cheat. Making it harder to cheat makes it harder to vote. Where to draw the line is the ??

Why would you make someone go to vote at the DMV when their approved polling location
is the school in their neighborhood that they can walk to?

Stop making excuses or trying to think of things that are unnecessary, and already accounted for ...
We don't want to make it so people cannot vote you silly nitwit ... That's just a excuse people like you keep trying to make.

I already told you ... It's not that damn difficult ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's not. I do not have to do a thing other than show up to a polling place and show my voters registration card the state gave me when I did what was required to get one.

All bullshit.
One of the easiest things a person can do is vote.
It is incredibly easy. Too easy. You literally don't even have to get up from your living room couch to vote.

All bullshit. Anyone wanting to make it "easier" to vote - really want to make it so easy that you can cheat easily. PERIOD.

It's not. I do not have to do a thing other than show up to a polling place and show my voters registration card the state gave me when I did what was required to get one.

Is it a State issued photo ID with anti-counterfeit measures?

No. And I'm not going to get one and I will vote.

Well then ... Sorry the People in your State want to keep making excuses and pretend they couldn't do better,
or are just incapable of doing better.

I get it though ... I am not driving to all the way to Ledbetter Heights to watch their polling station.
I might have to shoot my way out of that Blue Shithole.

I do constantly suggest that People should keep their Government as Local as possible.

All bullshit.
One of the easiest things a person can do is vote.
It is incredibly easy. Too easy. You literally don't even have to get up from your living room couch to vote.

All bullshit. Anyone wanting to make it "easier" to vote - really want to make it so easy that you can cheat easily. PERIOD.
Cheat how?

Cheat how?
Dead people voting. People voting multiple times by faking people's name. No system in place to catch people voting multiple times, even using the same address more than once. Voting in multiple precincts.
All of this happens. This is freaking 2022. A simple desktop computer with a very simple program can flag all of these in seconds.
It is not rocket science.

Inadequate rules and procedures, lack of enforcement of existing rules and procedures ...
and lack on the part of the General Public to desire more accountability, and better execution.

Now all you have to do is prove any of that is happening.

Vote security is only a problem when your side loses. Grow a set of balls and learn that election fraud is virtually nothing with most perpetrators Republican.

If it can happen it does happen.

Anything and everything can happen. Every election someone finds a way to cheat but those cases are very small. No matter what we do, someone will find a way to cheat.

You and others want people jump through additional hoops over something that rarely happens.

Anything and everything can happen. Every election someone finds a way to cheat but those cases are very small. No matter what we do, someone will find a way to cheat.

You and others want people jump through additional hoops over something that rarely happens.
It's better for the country and for democracy if everyone votes at the polls on election day. Legitimate absentee ballots are very small in number in each district and should pose no real problem.

Inadequate rules and procedures, lack of enforcement of existing rules and procedures ...
and lack on the part of the General Public to desire more accountability, and better execution.

How specifically?

Dead people voting. People voting multiple times by faking people's name. No system in place to catch people voting multiple times, even using the same address more than once. Voting in multiple precincts.
All of this happens. This is freaking 2022. A simple desktop computer with a very simple program can flag all of these in seconds.
It is not rocket science.
You can’t fake peoples names and dead people voting can and is easily caught by mismatching signatures and can be further avoided by syncing death certificates with voter registration rolls.

I appreciate you trying to give examples but there are safeguards in place for all of those.

Last edited:
Now all you have to do is prove any of that is happening.

Why would I need to prove that?

You can deny the desire to attempt anything more secure if you need to.
I don't care who you vote for, and don't really care if you want to cheat.

The fact you don't care to seek continuous improvement, with better rules, requirements and procedures is all I need to know.
You have the Power to demand more from the people you elect and are willing to surrender that power to nonsense and mediocrity.

The best I can do is stay as far away from anything you can touch, and not depend on you for anything.
Of course ... I am not trying to fix the world, because the best I can tell, it doesn't want to be fixed.

Forum List

Back