What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making beautiful music with a computer

Reaction score
From the movie Electric Dreams. Very silly 80s romance with one of the best and most romantic bits of music ever. One of the bits of sillyness was this was still the era Hollywood believed that blinking lights were the way to show a computer thinking deeply.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_ZVmckrmU&feature=feedlik"]Bach to the good old days.[/ame]

Ropey

String tension is not infinite.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked the movie back then and yes, it's certainly dated now yet the music still stands the test. :)

OP
Baruch Menachem
Reaction score
Really appalling retro tech. You see the tape drive? But we still can't get a computer to do that. I am seriously thinking of pouring some champagne on one of my older models.

Ropey

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really appalling retro tech. You see the tape drive? But we still can't get a computer to do that. I am seriously thinking of pouring some champagne on one of my older models.

Throw the Deevil into it...

ProductImage.aspx

Last edited:

techieny

Conservative
Reaction score
From the movie Electric Dreams. Very silly 80s romance with one of the best and most romantic bits of music ever. One of the bits of sillyness was this was still the era Hollywood believed that blinking lights were the way to show a computer thinking deeply.

Bach to the good old days.

Very cool. Thanks for the memories!

Ropey

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVsL4SH8ogo]Animusic OMG GOOOD - YouTube[/ame]

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List