Make America Great "Again?"

When was America not great?

Is America great now?

All trump did in office is cut taxes for the rich. A man making a million dollars a year saw $69,000 in tax savings each year. Then trump gut the IRS so it couldn't collect taxes from rich people. And finally, trump built 40 miles of fence on a promised 2,000 mile long wall.

How did that make America great?

Why start a thread saying stupid shit you know nothing about? All Trump did was lower taxes "for the rich"? That's complete nonsense, you're a simpleton who can only parrot the mistakes of others.

So unless you want to continue life with a brain equal that of a parrot's, perhaps educate yourself in the slightest and come back with a thread that's worth a fuck.

When was America not great?

Is America great now?

All trump did in office is cut taxes for the rich. A man making a million dollars a year saw $69,000 in tax savings each year. Then trump gut the IRS so it couldn't collect taxes from rich people. And finally, trump built 40 miles of fence on a promised 2,000 mile long wall.

How did that make America great?

Sorry to inform you, but since the post was about Hussein and Trump, the defunding of the IRS started before Trump even thought of taking office.

irs-funding-fallen_2017_w_14_percent_cut-rc-update_450.png

Those tax cuts to the so-called rich were partially responsible for the best economy we had in 50 years. Furthermore most people received a tax cut including myself, and I'm far from rich.

Would you like a list of accomplishments by Trump that did make America great again until Dementia reversed all of them? It's rather lengthy but if you would like, I'll post them.

I don't see Donald in the way anymore, do you?

Why is the left still trying to damage him if he is out of the way?

I notice left wing communist cuckold asshole faggots cannot go a few posts without mentioning him.

Odd for someone OUT OF THE WAY.

Forum List

Back