Majority of Violent Crime in London is Black!

No surprise here, the criminal black race isn't smart enough to be honest.

And yet except for a few exceptions, all serial killers in history were white.
How do you explain that ?
It has been stated and it is true....white people LOVE to kill.
The number of black hunters is dwarfed by white sport killers
Genetics?

Too many blacks are indeed savages, but so are too many whites is my point.

p1543000679-678x381.jpg

What a laughable assertion. In areas where whites are the majority, guess what, they are going to be the majority of serial killers. Go to Africa and the opposite is true. In one case alone, Rwanda, the black serial killers murdered more people in a month, than ALL of the white serial killers here in the USA have in all of this country's history.

Whites have been responsible for 2 world wars and colonization which has led to the deaths of more than 1 billion people.

Not only that hitler and stalin murdered millions upon millions ..two white dudes ...remeber that :D:p

Wave to your white progressive "allies" now and give em a big smile

View attachment 395417
You put Malcolm X pic up. He said whites are devils. You dumb bastard

The man had a hatred for white people that came from the very pit of his soul. He hated white people with every fibre of his being and if you were a black man born in his era that is 100% understandable.

And no he didn't change sh*t when he left the NOI. He still hated white people

The insecure racist has to try and superimpose his own weakness and fear onto others in order to live with himself. It’s pathetic.

Genetics?

p1543000679-678x381.jpg

What a laughable assertion. In areas where whites are the majority, guess what, they are going to be the majority of serial killers. Go to Africa and the opposite is true. In one case alone, Rwanda, the black serial killers murdered more people in a month, than ALL of the white serial killers here in the USA have in all of this country's history.

Whites have been responsible for 2 world wars and colonization which has led to the deaths of more than 1 billion people.

Not only that hitler and stalin murdered millions upon millions ..two white dudes ...remeber that :D:p

View attachment 395417

The man had a hatred for white people that came from the very pit of his soul. He hated white people with every fibre of his being and if you were a black man born in his era that is 100% understandable.

The insecure racist has to try and superimpose his own weakness and fear onto others in order to live with himself. It’s pathetic.
I placed him on iggy weeks ago !!
He is a very disturbed creature and dangerous

Yeah, but he also said you blacks that worship Democrats are (quote) "CHUMPS"
(That mean't "IDIOT/MORON" in his day.)
So apparently he wouldn't have liked you any more than he liked whites.

Finally, if he actually said "ALL WHITES ARE DEVILS" then he was as much a fool as anyone who says that garbage.
I agree "some" whites are devils. And some blacks are devils. But never ALL of either.
In the Jim Crow era, most whites could have been considered devils. There is no equivalence between the black experience in this country and the white one. That is what makes your last 3 sentences stupid. X was talking about the dixiecrats of his time. Those types are all republicans today.

You really should stop trying to tell blacks who have read all the works of Malcolm X about what Malcolm X said. We know what he stood for. You post one comment over and over thinking you can fool blacks into joining the republican party.

lol
Is that what your masters at CNN told you to believe?

You weren't alive during the Jim Crow era.
You weren't a slave.
You never endured the hardships of ANY slave
You were never oppressed, except by yourself

Your problem is your victim mentality.

How conveniently you've re-wrtitten his words to fit your victim mentality narrative.
Malcolm X wasn't stupid like many victim mentality racists blacks today.
Malcolm X would have nothing to do with your democrat worshipping behind.

YOU are his "Chump"

Genetics?

p1543000679-678x381.jpg

View attachment 395417

He truly wants to kill anyone white lol
His hate is not for me and if I was a mod - he be gone

Finally, if he actually said "ALL WHITES ARE DEVILS" then he was as much a fool as anyone who says that garbage.
I agree "some" whites are devils. And some blacks are devils. But never ALL of either.
In the Jim Crow era, most whites could have been considered devils. There is no equivalence between the black experience in this country and the white one. That is what makes your last 3 sentences stupid. X was talking about the dixiecrats of his time. Those types are all republicans today.

You really should stop trying to tell blacks who have read all the works of Malcolm X about what Malcolm X said. We know what he stood for. You post one comment over and over thinking you can fool blacks into joining the republican party.

lol

You weren't a slave.

How conveniently you've re-wrtitten his words to fit your victim mentality narrative.

YOU are his "Chump"
His mind will always be enslaved lol

Genetics?

p1543000679-678x381.jpg
The lack of black serial killers is easily explained. It's not true. Are there any black serial killers? The answer is Yes.

Black serial killers don't get the same publicity. This list doesn't even include the Beltway snipers, Muhammad and Malvo. Black killers get away with many more murders because the police are always looking for the white guy. Especially in the case of John Muhammad and Lee Malvo. The police wasted weeks looking for the white guy.

Lonnie David Franklin Jr. Known as the Grim Sleeper murdered 25 women while the police searched for and didn't find evidence of the white guy.

The White Guy serial killer is so vital that Richard 'Night Stalker' Ramirez wasn't even allowed to keep his Hispanic ethnicity and was described as an American mass murderer. The term White Hispanic hadn't been invented yet.

Looking for the mythic white guy has basically legalized murder by minorities.

Genetics?

p1543000679-678x381.jpg

View attachment 395417

Meh. He’s only a danger to himself. This is all just a performance art bit for him. No doubt he’s a very ‘flamboyant,’ ‘theatrical’ fella in real life (if you know what I mean).

lol

You weren't a slave.

YOU are his "Chump"
Actually I was alive during the old jim crow. And I am alive today watching modern racism. Don't try telling me about Malcolm X white boy. Malcolm was not a motherfucking republican either.

lol

You weren't a slave.

YOU are his "Chump"
His mind will always be enslaved lol
I'm free. That's why I am not a republican.

I was there twice when things were peaceful but I have had many tell me it’s a complete hell hole

Well, it's not. I've been there recently, just before COVID started and it's fine. Like any city there are its good areas and bad areas.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Todays lesson:

1865-1964

Out of the 155 years since the Emancipation Proclamation, blacks were Republican for 100 of them. The racism inherent in much of the current republican base allows a failure to understand that blacks are able to think critically and make decisions without white input. We know what republicans have done. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. Rutherford Hayes, a republican, ended reconstruction. We had the republican lily white movement to purge blacks from the party. Republicans endorsed separate but equal, every republican administration in the early to mid 1900's broke promises made to blacks, most notably during the Great Mississippi flood, which resulted in massive black casualties, displacement and basically returning southern blacks back to slave status.

But a few stragglers stayed faithful to the Republican party still after years of the party ignoring blacks and breaking promises. Until 1964. That was when a democrat that signed what amounted to our second Emancipation Proclamation when President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. Members of todays republican party spin a disingenuous tale about republican support for the Civil Rights and voting rights act. They tell about a democratic filibuster and will tell us that more democrats opposed these bills than republicans. These things are true. But they only tell part of the story. According to Merriam-Webster the definition of disingenuous is, “lacking in candor: giving a false appearance of simple frankness.” In the house, 221 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 112 republicans did. In the senate, 47 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 30 republicans did.

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Racist whites love quoting Booker T. Washington. Some whites use his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism.... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

1964 Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. By 1964 there were blacks whose families had been republicans for almost 100 years. The Goldwater nomination was a slap in the face of black people. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become part of the party. So just cut the crap. The history of the republican party is one of broken promises to black people. All today’s republican establishment does for blacks is throw out Uncle Toms or Aunties and tell us they are the ones we should listen to. Black republicans that do not deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you will not see them on Fox News. We are not republicans because republicans took a knee on us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will put a chokehold on us. The republican party is anti-affirmative action, anti-civil rights, anti-voting rights, pro maintenance of the memory of the confederacy but we are supposed to run to the republican party because Abraham Lincoln freed slaves from the same confederacy republicans defend today. The shame is that there are blacks in America who are fooled by the gaslighting.

At this time, meaning right now, there are Americans who have chosen to ignore the last 150 years of history. When trying to discuss race with a “conservative” you are almost guaranteed to hear the lecture on why blacks should be republicans today because the Abraham Lincoln was a republican and he freed the slaves. Forgotten in this revised history was the fact Lincoln did not believe in racial equality. Also forgotten as I have already mentioned, was the 100 years of apartheid and the more than 50 years after the civil rights act into today. This distorted reality has the far right talking crazy. It is Teflon history in high definition. From 1865 until 1964 blacks were republicans. All we got in return was Jim Crow.

References:

Fauntroy, Michael K. (2007), Republicans and the Black vote, Lynne Rienner Publishers .

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Negro and the Flood, Walter White, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927.

The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, Malik Simba, www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/mississippi-river-great-flood-1927/

The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Laura Coyle, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, nmaahc.si.edu/explore/stories/collection/great-mississippi-river-flood-1927

Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission, www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/flood-moton-cac/

Robert Moton's Second Report, www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/flood-moton-second-report/

lol

You weren't a slave.

YOU are his "Chump"
Actually I was alive during the old jim crow. And I am alive today watching modern racism. Don't try telling me about Malcolm X white boy. Malcolm was not a motherfucking republican either.

Listen up little racist punk, you don't end racism by BEING racist. Get that through your thick skull.

Wiki:
Race and crime in London

Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6% of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.[25]
[....]
In June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–2010 were black.
Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54% accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58%; and for gun crimes, 67%.[27]
Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[28] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[29]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[30]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46% of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[31]

Interesting in that seems to indicate that the problem is essentially rooted in nature and not nurture as they've been trying to convince the world that it is. I certainly don't recall any slave culture or any Jim Crow type laws plaguing English society or that of London.

I was there twice when things were peaceful but I have had many tell me it’s a complete hell hole

Well, it's not. I've been there recently, just before COVID started and it's fine. Like any city there are its good areas and bad areas.

An Englishman seems to disagree with you...

London is basically the New York of the UK, but without the gun violence and the constant BLM protests

Oh, they have plenty of riots. They just don't get reported on by their leftist media either. Their gun violence rate is skyrocketing, because gun violence isn't about the gun, it's about the person using the gun. The UK has every gun law the leftists here in the USA want, and more, and yet the gun violence rate is skyrocketing. It has gotten so bad that if there are multiple crimes that occur at a apartment building a frequent occurrence, they are reported as a single crime. What is astonishing, is other than gun crimes, which are still low in London, ALL other violent crimes are higher in London, than in New York.

An Englishman seems to disagree with you...

London is basically the New York of the UK, but without the gun violence and the constant BLM protests

Oh, they have plenty of riots. They just don't get reported on by their leftist media either. Their gun violence rate is skyrocketing, because gun violence isn't about the gun, it's about the person using the gun. The UK has every gun law the leftists here in the USA want, and more, and yet the gun violence rate is skyrocketing. It has gotten so bad that if there are multiple crimes that occur at a apartment building a frequent occurrence, they are reported as a single crime. What is astonishing, is other than gun crimes, which are still low in London, ALL other violent crimes are higher in London, than in New York.

Uk has went from the “ pearl of the planet to the puke of society “

Genetics?

p1543000679-678x381.jpg

View attachment 395417

Meh. He’s only a danger to himself. This is all just a performance art bit for him. No doubt he’s a very ‘flamboyant,’ ‘theatrical’ fella in real life (if you know what I mean).
I just hope he does not own any firearms
He should be “ red flagged “ as a time bomb

Forum List

Back