Majority of Israeli Jews show that they are racist

BTW the term Anti-Semite is incorrect seeing that Palestinian are also Semites.

The allies of the Antichrists (Jews) throw around words with no understanding of what they mean. The most Semitic of the Jews are those who are genetically indistinguishable from the Palestinians. Jews themselves are not Semitic, but are followers of the Talmud. Jews are found in all races, just the same as murderers and child rapists are found in all races.

I'm not antisemitic. I'm anti-Talmudism. I'm anti-Antichrist. I'm Christian. Calling someone "antisemitic" is just an illiterate way of calling someone a Christian.

I used to fall asleep in Talmud class in high-school. Whenever I study a Jewish text these days, it's usually the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh or Torah). So am I still on your hate/ death list?

The allies of the Antichrists (Jews) throw around words with no understanding of what they mean. The most Semitic of the Jews are those who are genetically indistinguishable from the Palestinians. Jews themselves are not Semitic, but are followers of the Talmud. Jews are found in all races, just the same as murderers and child rapists are found in all races.

I'm not antisemitic. I'm anti-Talmudism. I'm anti-Antichrist. I'm Christian. Calling someone "antisemitic" is just an illiterate way of calling someone a Christian.

:cuckoo:

what you've been taught is pathetically sad. you may as well walk around with a copy of the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

I'm so glad I'm not you.

Really? For example what about the 25,000 Jews comfortably living in Iran?

You mean the Iran where Jews are restricted from holding certain jobs and professions? Where the severity of penalty for crimes is based on one's religious faith? The Iran that denies the Shoah? That Iran?

Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state'

"Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment"

Looks like you're wrong.....
You realize that due to shit Islamic shariah law, all Muslims are considered second class citizens with less rights in Iran.

I think you mean all NON-Muslims are considered second-class citizens in Iran.
Correct. Thanks.

Then you should be concerned about all the Christians that are being persecuted and killed across the Muslim world especially by the Palestinians.

Then you should be concerned about all the Christians that are being persecuted and killed across the Muslim world especially by the Palestinians.

In the British mandate for Palestine, Christians were over 20% of the population. In Israel today, Christians are under 2%. Jews are the chief enemy of Christians. Our troubles with the Palestinians and Muslims will mostly go away when Israel is wiped off the map. American Zionists call themselves Christians, but they're the enemy of Christ and they cause trouble Christians around the world.

In the British mandate for Palestine, Christians were over 20% of the population. In Israel today, Christians are under 2%. Jews are the chief enemy of Christians. Our troubles with the Palestinians and Muslims will mostly go away when Israel is wiped off the map. American Zionists call themselves Christians, but they're the enemy of Christ and they cause trouble Christians around the world.
Fake Pallywood numbers. Achmed, Christians in Israel are very happy, those living in the territories are fleeing Islamic savagery. You do realize that Palestinian Muslim animals in the West Bank have torched many churches?

Palestinians Burn Church After Papal Remarks Against Islam Pictures | Getty Images

West Bank Churches Burned in Light of Muslim Anger Over Papal Comments

Fake Pallywood numbers. Achmed, Christians in Israel are very happy, those living in the territories are fleeing Islamic savagery. You do realize that Palestinian Muslim animals in the West Bank have torched many churches?

Palestinians Burn Church After Papal Remarks Against Islam Pictures | Getty Images

You had to go back to 2006 to find an incident?
:clap2::clap2::clap2::laugh::laugh:

Why were there any incidents at all? You always maintained that the 2 groups got along splendidly.

Why were there any incidents at all? You always maintained that the 2 groups got along splendidly.
If you have to go back over 10 years ago and post something out of context, it is not a systemic problem. Israelis are good at pointing out the same onesies twosies year after year while ignoring Israel's massive violations on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back