Majority of Israeli Jews show that they are racist

thomosbaysore

Nov 5, 2014
Israel Tells African Migrants, Asylum-Seekers To Leave Or Go To Jail

Key points:

- Israel has granted asylum to less than 1 percent of applicants since since signing the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has called African migrants “a threat to the social fabric of society..."

- Netanyahu said Wednesday, using the derogatory term “infiltrators” to refer to African asylum-seekers.

- In 2012, more than half of Jewish Israelis reportedly agreed with a statement that African migrants are “a cancer in the body” of the nation...

Key points:

- Israel has granted asylum to less than 1 percent of applicants since since signing the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has called African migrants “a threat to the social fabric of society..."

- Netanyahu said Wednesday, using the derogatory term “infiltrators” to refer to African asylum-seekers.

- In 2012, more than half of Jewish Israelis reportedly agreed with a statement that African migrants are “a cancer in the body” of the nation...
Many such regressive imbeciles refer to protecting one self from third world barbarians as racist. Sounds to me like Israel is way smarter than most of Europe and some parts of the US, however we are endeavoring to change that. Now, I'll wait for the expected "Racist" call out. :)

Key points:

Thank you for bringing, again, the issue of illegal immigrants or infiltrators to the surface.

Apparently you do not mind illegal immigration or infiltration into the country you live in, and all of them can stay.

So, you let all of them stay in your country and Israel, which is a sovereign country with laws, will decide what it needs to do with any and all illegal immigrants or infiltrators, some of them have brought nothing but crime to South Tel-Aviv and other areas and forced the legal citizens of Israel to move out from many neighborhoods because those infiltrators had made it unsafe to live there.

Those African migrants aren't Jewish, so why should Israel have to take them in? They're most likely African Muslims.

Those African migrants aren't Jewish, so why should Israel have to take them in? They're most likely African Muslims.
They are not necessarily African Muslims, but the anti Israel organizations would like to force Israel to make them stay so that eventually the demographics will change to a Jewish minority.....which will not happen.

They are not necessarily African Muslims, but the anti Israel organizations would like to force Israel to make them stay so that eventually the demographics will change to a Jewish minority.....which will not happen.

Screw that. Diversity is genocide.

Screw that. Diversity is genocide.
Nonsense. Why does diversity needs to be labeled as genocide, when that word has a different meaning?

Empire Files: Israelis Speak Candidly to Abby Martin About Palestinians

Now, go find videos where the Muslims say they should not marry non Muslims.
Or Christians say that Christians should not marry non Christians.
Or Chinese saying that Chinese should not marry non Chinese, etc, etc etc......

It will keep you busy.

Israel was established as the homeland for the Jewish people, so that they would NEVER again suffer the unspeakable horrors of World War II.

I feel that it is unfair to use the word "racism" against the Israeli people.

They just want to live, work, and play with people who share their common heritage.

In my opinion, Israel should have the right to decide which immigrants they want and which immigrants they will assist in leaving and finding another country in which to live.

Let us remember: Most countries want to remain homogeneous units. That is why Japan, for example, has very strict immigration laws, too.

If some European nations (and our unique nation) want to be heterogeneous units, that is fine. But we should NOT -- in my opinion -- use the pejorative word "racist" to label Israel, Japan, etc.

Well heck, Israel is so "racist" they are the only country in all of the Middle East to have citizens of virtually all living faiths & ethnicities including Muslim Palestinians.

Israel was established as the homeland for the Jewish people, so that they would NEVER again suffer the unspeakable horrors of World War II.

They just want to live, work, and play with people who share their common heritage.

In my opinion, Israel should have the right to decide which immigrants they want and which immigrants they will assist in leaving and finding another country in which to live.

Let us remember: Most countries want to remain homogeneous units. That is why Japan, for example, has very strict immigration laws, too.

If some European nations (and our unique nation) want to be heterogeneous units, that is fine. But we should NOT -- in my opinion -- use the pejorative word "racist" to label Israel, Japan, etc.
Forget that everything you have posted is true or false for a minute. Based on this 'logic," if a white supremacist group took over North Dakota and wanted only white people in their 'nation,' that would be fine and not racist either.

Forget that everything you have posted is true or false for a minute. Based on this 'logic," if a white supremacist group took over North Dakota and wanted only white people in their 'nation,' that would be fine and not racist either.

Forget everything you never knew, Louie.

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine

“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli -- civilian or soldier -- on our lands,' says PA leader”

Shirley, you have a handy cartoon to cut and paste that will address the “racist” theme?

Forget everything you never knew, Louie.

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine

“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli -- civilian or soldier -- on our lands,' says PA leader”

Shirley, you have a handy cartoon to cut and paste that will address the “racist” theme?

He’s not going to address it. The Palestinian won’t address it either.

If any Christian nation had a policy that only Christians could become new citizens, it would be considered racist, despite the fact it is a religious identification.

If any Christian nation had a policy that only Christians could become new citizens, it would be considered racist, despite the fact it is a religious identification.
Israel exists, gratefully again, and not ONLY Jews get to immigrate,
because of the endless "racism" shown by Christianity and Islam.

Actually, it was more of a Replacement issue, with both insisting that they had "replaced" Judaism as the "only" monotheism, and Jews must convert of deal with the consequences.

What else do you have in your magic bag?

Forum List

Back