Majority of Antifa Members Exposed as being ‘White Children of Privilege’

It all ends with you antifa brats in bags, and sooner or later that is just what is gonna happen, I have seen you weaklings at work in Mlps and I can only marvel at your fearsome ninja suited troops, she-males hiding behind a mask waiting to bushwhack granny from behind, pray you never ever meet me as you wear your little suit, you're just food for meat eaters, and that is that! :fu:
fuckinA.jpg

You wouldn't have reported the post if you didn't believe it to be a personal threat...And it wouldn't have been deleted if it weren't interpred as such.....Meaning that you're admitting to being a Pantifa punk....It only follows, punk.
seriously, get help.
Your stupid is showing.

It's a well-known phenomenon forever. Nearly all the leaders of the French Revolution were from privileged familes and had good educations. Same with the 9/11 terrorists. I personally had met several of the 1970s "name" radicals (one, too infamous to say who, was in my dorm, one year ahead of me) and they were all from
East Coast Ivy League schools.

The antifas are the same, and it's to be expected. Severe teen rebellion, I guess, like the tranny business.

Forum List

Back