Majority of Americans say this is their favorite impeachment of Trump!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
It's my favorite too. :D

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A majority of Americans call Donald J. Trump’s second impeachment their favorite Trump impeachment, a new poll finds.​
According to the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota’s Opinion Research Institute, Americans who liked Trump’s first impeachment prefer his second one by a wide margin.​
Although respondents expressed some sadness that this would most likely be the last Trump impeachment they would witness, they were overwhelmingly pleased to see the series go out on a high note.​
“According to these responses, Trump’s second impeachment is that rare example of a sequel being more popular than the original,” Davis Logsdon, who supervised the poll, said. “This is not ‘Wonder Woman 1984.’ ”​

The last time we had this much fun was when Clinton was up for the serious charge of a blow job, oh, the Repubs thought they had him then.

This sequel seems a bit over the top to me

The plot line is preposterous; the party that cried about Nikes being stolen suddenly committing egregious acts of terror and treason. Who would believe such a thing could happen.

In real life, sentient beings have more self-awareness than that!

This sequel seems a bit over the top to me

The plot line is preposterous; the party that cried about Nikes being stolen suddenly committing egregious acts of terror and treason. Who would believe such a thing could happen.

In real life, sentient beings have more self-awareness than that!

True but the worm is turning on Trumpism.

Forum List

Back