Maine: Man dies after brutal beating by Muslim migrant mob in Lewiston park

The Press Herald doesn’t see fit to mention the fact that this teen mob was made up of Somali Muslim migrants. Why cover this up? Because apparently Lewiston officials, as well as the local media there, are intent upon covering up migrant crime, so that the non-Muslim natives will remain ignorant and complacent regarding the Muslim migrant influx. We see the same coverup happening all over Europe.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh , let them in, let them in, your a racist, your an islamaphobe LMFAO!!!
Welcome to the new US as we become the new EUROPE take your pick Italy , France, Germany just what the trendy lefits morons wanted and this is just the very tippy, tippy top of the ice berg. Wait until it's your wives and daughters, sisters, mother etc..

Another day in America, more killings.

Funny how the right see the deaths of 10,000 people a year a necessary part of keeping their guns, but if anyone dies at the hands of immigrants then all of sudden they find murders bad.
Any kind of murder is bad.
Problem with you is you think only one type matters.

Bullshit.

The point here is that you'll ignore 10,000 murders because they're not convenient.

I'll look at all murders.

I make that point, you claim I don't care about this one murder because you've got nothing else to fight back with.

How about discussing why you don't give a shit about the 10,000+ gun murders?

How are we ignoring 10,000 other murders just by discussing this one? The point is we can lower murders in this country if we stop importing these third world animals and Muslim barbarians. We already have enough of our own problems to deal with, just look at the murder rate in the black community. A black community we have only because stupid Democrats wanted to import cheap slave labor.

I didn't say people were ignoring all the 10,000+ murders because they were talking about this.

I said it because it's true. They don't want to deal with the gun problem. School shooting happens and they all freak out. They'll attack anyone and everyone who looks like they might have an argument that could lead to guns being taken away.

"stupid Democrats" being the present day Republicans. Nice.

The Press Herald doesn’t see fit to mention the fact that this teen mob was made up of Somali Muslim migrants. Why cover this up? Because apparently Lewiston officials, as well as the local media there, are intent upon covering up migrant crime, so that the non-Muslim natives will remain ignorant and complacent regarding the Muslim migrant influx. We see the same coverup happening all over Europe.

Welcome to the new US as we become the new EUROPE take your pick Italy , France, Germany just what the trendy lefits morons wanted and this is just the very tippy, tippy top of the ice berg. Wait until it's your wives and daughters, sisters, mother etc..

Funny how the right see the deaths of 10,000 people a year a necessary part of keeping their guns, but if anyone dies at the hands of immigrants then all of sudden they find murders bad.

Bullshit.

The point here is that you'll ignore 10,000 murders because they're not convenient.

I make that point, you claim I don't care about this one murder because you've got nothing else to fight back with.

How are we ignoring 10,000 other murders just by discussing this one? The point is we can lower murders in this country if we stop importing these third world animals and Muslim barbarians. We already have enough of our own problems to deal with, just look at the murder rate in the black community. A black community we have only because stupid Democrats wanted to import cheap slave labor.

I didn't say people were ignoring all the 10,000+ murders because they were talking about this.

I said it because it's true. They don't want to deal with the gun problem. School shooting happens and they all freak out. They'll attack anyone and everyone who looks like they might have an argument that could lead to guns being taken away.

Shit like that not only gave Trump his win, but it also reminds me of why I have you on ignore.

Thanks.

Many of the religious cults entering the U.S. are actually against the wild culture in the U.S., but Demon-crats being so desperate to gain loyal voters, are throwing caution to the wind in order to live their short lived wild utopian fantasies.

The Demon-crats will ignore the violence and killings as long as they get their way politically in this country.

Bullshit.

Why shouldn’t we attack anyone that wants to take our constitutional rights away? At least you admit that’s the goal. I don’t believe for one second the far left cares about children being killed. We could prevent most of those murders by locking up thugs and mentally ill, but libs always fight that.

This is weak even by your low standards.

What's so weak ?

C'mon...tell us.
Its a made up story given a race hate slant by loons to be digested whole by loons like the OP and you. At the very least I would expect a fake video to accompany it.

Lewiston is a small town in the state of Maine, were everyone knows everyone else.

So to claim the locals weren't aware of the fight at the park ,and who was there, because the town newspaper didn't identify the ethnicity of those involved is absurd. .... :cuckoo:
Lewiston is a city of 36,000 people.

Bullshit.

---------------------------------------- Guns and being legally armed are an Americans RIGHT and has nothing to do with importing violent muslim somalis into Lewiston Maine Frigid .

Bullshit.

---------------------------------------- Guns and being legally armed are an Americans RIGHT and has nothing to do with importing violent muslim somalis into Lewiston Maine Frigid .
Well the 2nd might be more valuable than ever if our government keeps allowing killers to come in here on us to kill us. The citizens must protect themselves from such people if the government becomes absent in our protection when they the terrorist (if a possible threat as being terrorist), try to kill us in our own neighborhoods, towns, and cities. The ones who are here, and are peaceful need to rebuke those publicly and loudly if they know they are plotting an attack or had knowledge of them before an attack, and surely after an attack.

Bullshit.

most imported people all have the same goal and they all work together towards the same goal no matter what they say . I saw this being illustrated in the big city California in Hotels and Restraunts [sp] in the 80s with 'mexicans' primarily and both legal and illegal . Hotels hired basic labor for areas like production food services , food production and room cleaning . Some areas were still ok like in Engineering but eventually those areas were all taken over by imported Spanish speakers or their kids. And now its the 'somali' and other muslims . ------------------- just a comment .

public rebuking means nothing . Public rebuking is just part of the game and is akin to saying some non 'pc' statement and then publicly apologizing for the original statement . It's all a game .

and muslims have a religious duty to lie if they are practicing and devout muslims and its called 'taqiyah' .

for me its simple . 210 million in the USA in 1970 and thats census numbers . And 310 million in the USA in 2010 and thats census numbers and thats not counting the 20 - 40 million illegals in the USA . Its simple , something is going on with the importation of all these third world foreigners Del .

Tipsycatlover ....crime rates HAVE GONE DOWN in Lewiston since the Somali refugees arrived.... :rolleyes:

violentcrimeLEWISTON1985to2015.png

propertycrimeLEWISTON1985to2015.png

President-elect Trump insults Maine residents, but is he right?

imported somalis imported by government and agencies don't belong in Lewiston Maine no matter what your cooked numbers say Care4 .

Bullshit.

And being free is an AMERICAN RIGHT too, and yet the right don't want gay people to be free. They want to stop them being legitimate members of society.

But that must have slipped your fucking mind. Maybe you were thinking too much about cock up your ass.

Forum List

Back