Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

The charges against Mr. Danchenko follow Mr. Durham’s indictment in September of a cybersecurity lawyer, Michael Sussmann, which accused him of lying to the F.B.I. about who he was working for when he brought concerns about possible Trump-Russia links to the bureau in September 2016.
The right was claiming that this is a non event arrest like with Flynn and it was all a paper tiger.

The charges against Mr. Danchenko follow Mr. Durham’s indictment in September of a cybersecurity lawyer, Michael Sussmann, which accused him of lying to the F.B.I. about who he was working for when he brought concerns about possible Trump-Russia links to the bureau in September 2016.
Right, but what was Mr. Danchenko arrested for? I know what they arrested Sussmann for.

why would he do that? This was a foriegner that was paid by the Clinton campaign and DNC to give false information about him, and undermine the election.

Curious, if the Xiden DOJ will try to actiually hear what he has to say
Because Trump interfered when people like Flynn admitted to lying and was thus exonerated by Trump during a trial in which he pled guilty. Thus interfering in jurisprudence as a policy of presidential persuasion which is unethical as hell.

Here's my shocked face! 😲
What a pile of nothing. This is the strongest form of hate party information. Garbage at its best. I say this will all turn out to be bullshit. As usual. Look where it came from in the first place. The right is made up of idiot.

As the Democrat 5 year disturbance of American Ethic begins to unravel and fold, we will find a lot of bad actors and acts coming to light that MSM and law enforcement were able to hide when lib loons reigned supreme snd carried out destruction with impunity.

It was a joke. I made it up,
snowflaky one.
Good… It wouldn’t surprise me though. I saw costumes of little girls dressing up as molestation victims of Biden. Disgusting what some parents do to their kids

why would he do that? This was a foriegner that was paid by the Clinton campaign and DNC to give false information about him, and undermine the election.

So far only Hillary has been included not the DNC. Biden's corrupt DOJ is no worse than Trump's corrupt DOJ.

He spits out a long list of bullshit as if it was the truth, look at this crap. This is the full extent of right wing facts . What a hoot.

Because Trump interfered when people like Flynn admitted to lying and was thus exonerated by Trump during a trial in which he pled guilty. Thus interfering in jurisprudence as a policy of presidential persuasion which is unethical as hell.
well 1) Flynn never went to trial. 2) he withdrew his plea 3) the DOJ moved to dismiss the charges after the Mueller team was finally forced to reveal the Brady evidence 4) the pardon only came late, after he lost re-election and the Court hadn't dismissed the charge yet.

Try again

Xiden might very well pardon this guy, I don't know....too early to tell.

As the Democrat 5 year disturbance of American Ethic begins to unravel and fold, we will find a lot of bad actors and acts coming to light that MSM and law enforcement were able to hide when lib loons reigned supreme snd carried out destruction with impunity.
American Ethic?! Did you really just say American Ethic?! Haha

God is so jealous.

well 1) Flynn never went to trial. 2) he withdrew his plea 3) the DOJ moved to dismiss the charges after the Mueller team was finally forced to reveal the Brady evidence 4) the pardon only came late, after he lost re-election and the Court hadn't dismissed the charge yet.

Try again

Haha. Flynn was a good example but if you want another how about Bannon? What’s your spin on that one

The hate party comments have to be read, They live and die on lies and distortions. There isn't one sound fact from the right that is expressed here.

Try again

1. Correct. Never went to trial.
2. He asked to withdraw his plea. That request was never decided by the judge.
3. The Trump cronies moved to dismiss the charge for reasons that had nothing to do with violations of Brady.
4. The pardon could have happened anytime, it's just that Trump took a while to feel comfortable with his ability to make sure his buddies never faced consequences for helping him.

American Ethic?! Did you really just say American Ethic?! Haha
So The American Ethic bothers you and/or you are contemptuous of it’s existence
Little bit more discipline in your life would make it not such a shitty one.

Forum List

Back