Magic Monday Will No Longer Be Weekly

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just simply because I am running out of videos lol so it'll be an occasional Magic Monday instead whenever I find some good magic show or tricks. Just like how Friday Night Dance Night was announced yesterday that it will only be monthly instead and the next one is next Friday night since it's been rather difficult to keep track of. Whacky Wednesday will continue to be weekly though since there's no issues with it. :)

Just simply because I am running out of videos lol so it'll be an occasional Magic Monday instead whenever I find some good magic show or tricks. Just like how Friday Night Dance Night was announced yesterday that it will only be monthly instead and the next one is next Friday night since it's been rather difficult to keep track of. Whacky Wednesday will continue to be weekly though since there's no issues with it. :)
Could you please explain what Whacky Wedensday is?...Every day is a whacky day here

What is Magic Mushroom Monday?

Could you please explain what Whacky Wedensday is?...Every day is a whacky day here

What is Magic Mushroom Monday?

Magic Monday obviously involves magic tricks and Whacky Wednesday involves gags and jokes, but yeah, you're right,.. the libturds make every day whacky, I just like to add a little bit of fun to the board every now and then. :)

Forum List

Back