MAGA: WOW!?.. The Dow Jones is down almost 1000 points in 7 days. WTF? More Winning somehow?

@ 1/2017 it was worth 15 bucks. All Obama baby.
Today 02/2018 it was worth 22 bucks. This not be, worth 3x more, or higher. In points or value.
Did you pay 16 bucks in 3/2017? To Double in value, it would be 32 bucks, Triple in value, would be 48 bucks.
It's at 22 bucks, That would not be 3x more in value. .OOPS! No! That did not happen.

btw here: To be worth 3x more it would need to be 48 Bucks.To clain all Great Douche.
So you've owned this from years ago. The low point was 1/2016 @ 7 bucks.

Or really. You mean you got it in 1/2016 at 7 bucks? You owe most the value to Obama.where
he handed off at 17 bucks. And now it's worth 23 Bucks?. That now even .25% more.
But now that 3x more in value must be Obama doing.
So 2x more is owed to Obama. The douche is now losing you money. SELL NOW!

I happen to have inside info at GNBC (dont ask why because insider trading comes into play and I wont answer) and the reason it skyrocketed is the election of Trump.
Okay right. Insider can't make GNBC on 1/2017 @ 17 be worth 3x more, where it be 2/2018 @ 23.

But tell me your math.

It went from six bucks and change to an average of twenty two bucks.
And I know why.
It has never been 6 bucks. And I see no IPO at that price as well.

Keep Trying.

Wait and check the graphs during trading hours rookie.
Yes, But did not need to. I checked the 3mo avg.

GNBC
And fuck your time frame dickhead.

@ 1/2017 it was worth 15 bucks. All Obama baby.
Today 02/2018 it was worth 22 bucks. This not be, worth 3x more, or higher. In points or value.
Did you pay 16 bucks in 3/2017? To Double in value, it would be 32 bucks, Triple in value, would be 48 bucks.
It's at 22 bucks, That would not be 3x more in value. .OOPS! No! That did not happen.

btw here: To be worth 3x more it would need to be 48 Bucks.To clain all Great Douche.
So you've owned this from years ago. The low point was 1/2016 @ 7 bucks.

Or really. You mean you got it in 1/2016 at 7 bucks? You owe most the value to Obama.where
he handed off at 17 bucks. And now it's worth 23 Bucks?. That now even .25% more.
But now that 3x more in value must be Obama doing.
So 2x more is owed to Obama. The douche is now losing you money. SELL NOW!

I happen to have inside info at GNBC (dont ask why because insider trading comes into play and I wont answer) and the reason it skyrocketed is the election of Trump.
Okay right. Insider can't make GNBC on 1/2017 @ 17 be worth 3x more, where it be 2/2018 @ 23.

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Keep Trying.

Or you can try Yahoo finance.
It shows the jump as well.

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Are you saying I dont follow my own stocks?
Surely you've heard of the Trump bump.

The Douche Bump did not make GNBC worth 3x more.
You said you paid 6 bucks (LIe) so I can low value back to low 1/2016 @ 7.21
Obama grew that to 17 by 1/2017. It now be 22-23 buck.

Keep Lying. and Trying. You have been exposed.

You have your answer lying douchebag.

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Keep Trying.

Why would you go by a three month average?

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Keep Trying.

Just so you know.
I am going to blow you out of the water on this subject as far as the insider trading laws will allow.

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Keep Trying.

Just so you know.
I am going to blow you out of the water on this subject as far as the insider trading laws will allow.

Thanks for telling us again.
You are a crimeinal trader.

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Keep Trying.

Note the 2014 fall off when oil went to shit.

And I know why.

Keep Trying.

Just so you know.

Thanks for telling us again.
You are a criminal trader.

Nope,the Wife and I always stay above board or we risk losing our stocks and our retirement.
In other words we are very careful about what we say.

FYI:
Bitcoin has dropped more than 60 percent from its January high

That was inevitable, it had went to a ridiculous high of over $19,000.

Like the Great Douche ridiculous high here.
Blame Obama. It is his economy right?
I say this is over 12 months in, the Great Douche is in full control, in 2018.

The sugar high from the 2017 BS Tax Cut scam is over.

"The sugar high from the 2017 BS Tax Cut scam is over"

Remember this one folks.

FYI:
Bitcoin has dropped more than 60 percent from its January high

That was inevitable, it had went to a ridiculous high of over $19,000.

Like the Great Douche ridiculous high here.
Blame Obama. It is his economy right?
I say this is over 12 months in, the Great Douche is in full control, in 2018.

The sugar high from the 2017 BS Tax Cut scam is over.

"The sugar high from the 2017 BS Tax Cut scam is over"

Remember this one folks.

The mid-class gets the FULL bill and hit harder in 5 years.

For a little mid-class useless money now, as a sugar high now, for a few years, if that?

Celebrating short term market moves is a sign of either abject ignorance or standard hardcore partisan bullshit.

Either side of the spectrum. Both sides of the spectrum. Zero credibility.
Exactly correct. However, the orange clown set himself up for this by taking credit he did not deserve for the rapid increase after he took office. What comes around goes around.

Celebrating short term market moves is a sign of either abject ignorance or standard hardcore partisan bullshit. Either side of the spectrum. Both sides of the spectrum. Zero credibility.
Exactly correct. However, the orange clown set himself up for this by taking credit he did not deserve for the rapid increase after he took office. What comes around goes around.
And it's why zero side has any credibility. "You're going to lie and spin and bullshit, then so will I".

In the long run, it really is just easier being honest. But we have appeared to have lost the capacity for honesty.

trump would declare victory if the market lost 10,000. Seriously though this is likely just a small correction that was a long time coming.

Celebrating short term market moves is a sign of either abject ignorance or standard hardcore partisan bullshit.

Either side of the spectrum. Both sides of the spectrum. Zero credibility.

And we gave Obama credit when he tanked the market

-Geaux

The stock market took a major beating today after the election of Democrat Barack Obama and Democratic gains in both the House and Senate. The Dow Jones industrial average losing almost 500 points and markets in Europe also saw drops.

Dow Takes Dive on Day After Election

DVivEz0X0AA-i8J.jpg

DVirDm7U0AAhnKH.jpg

Dow plunges 1,033 points and sinks into correction

dowjonestop10.gif

Where are the Great Douche Tweets?
Great MAGA Douche Master, some need your LIES!

Help them, Obi-Dooosh DrumpFobi. You're the DOPers only hope!

Last edited:
DVjAMirVMAEOArE.jpg

Presidents don't control stock markets. But since Trump has been so fond of touting his stock market record, here's what markets have done since inauguration for him vs. during same period in Obama's presidency. Net gains was more than double at this point under Obama.
http://www.washingtonpost
Opinion columnist at @washingtonpost. Previously econ reporter/moonlighting theater critic at @nytimes.

:thewave: More Obama did way Better, again!

Forum List

Back