MAGA Wants to Cut Defense

Yes they do. The president choose to move the withdraw date back 4 months so that he could have a made for TV moment on the anniversary of 9/11. This gave the Taliban time to move from the mountains where they were in the winter to controlling 95% of the country before we left which. This is what led to most of the other problems when we left.

The Taliban already knew we were leaving. Trump had negotiated our withdrawal. You act like people don't remember what happened. They had been waiting around for years for us to leave as it was inevitable in the end and we accomplished nothing but waste billions and billions of dollars.

The Taliban already knew we were leaving. Trump had negotiated our withdrawal. You act like people don't remember what happened.

Yes they did. And had we left when Trump negotiated for us to leave they would not have been in control of 95% of the country making things hard for. It was Biden that made this choice. Your defense of him will not change this

They had been waiting around for years for us to leave as it was inevitable in the end and we accomplished nothing but waste billions and billions of dollars.

I agree 100%. Leaving was the right thing to do, but despite your protest, it is possible to do the right thing in a wrong manner.

Yes they did. And had we left when Trump negotiated for us to leave they would not have been in control of 95% of the country making things hard for. It was Biden that made this choice. Your defense of him will not change this

They have been ready to take back over for years.

LOL, if we had only left a few months earlier the Taliban would have just quit, LOL.

I agree 100%. Leaving was the right thing to do, but despite your protest, it is possible to do the right thing in a wrong manner.

No matter how it was done it was going to be a mess. That's why Obama nor Trump did it.

They have been ready to take back over for years.

LOL, if we had only left a few months earlier the Taliban would have just quit, LOL.

I did not say that. That you have to twist my words shows the weakness of your Biden defense.

They spent the winter in the mountains. Had we left when we were supposed to they would have still be regulated to the few outlying regions and would not have had time to expand yet due to mother nature.

No matter how it was done it was going to be a mess. That's why Obama nor Trump did it.

Yes, but it did not need to be as big of a mess as it was. Biden made the mess worse with his choices. Your blind defense of him will never change that simple fact.

I did not say that. That you have to twist my words shows the weakness of your Biden defense.

They spent the winter in the mountains. Had we left when we were supposed to they would have still be regulated to the few outlying regions and would not have had time to expand yet due to mother nature.

You just said it again. They had been waiting for years to take over and you are arguing they would say "It's too cold to take over today". LOL

They had been ready for years. They knew we were leaving.

Yes, but it did not need to be as big of a mess as it was. Biden made the mess worse with his choices. Your blind defense of him will never change that simple fact.

He left. If it was a mess it's a lesson we should have learned but obviously didn't. I do NOT care if it was a mess. We never should have been there to start with and when that is the situation it's going to leave a mess.

You just said it again. They had been waiting for years to take over and you are arguing they would say "It's too cold to take over today". LOL

Are you really this stupid? It is about more than just cold.

But yes, they knew when we were leaving and made their plans for us to leave in May like promised. They did just what they had planned to do, had we left when promised they would not have been in our way.

No blind defense of Biden can change this. You are not normally this rabid of a defender.

Are you really this stupid? It is about more than just cold.

But yes, they knew when we were leaving and made their plans for us to leave in May like promised. They did just what they had planned to do, had we left when promised they would not have been in our way.

LOL.

No blind defense of Biden can change this. You are not normally this rabid of a defender.

I wanted us to leave. We left. I'm good. If others want to condemn they should have done it themselves.

I wanted us to leave. We left. I'm good. If others want to condemn they should have done it themselves.

I wanted us to leave. We left and I am happy we left. But that does not mean our leaving was not done in a fucked up manner.

You truly do not understand one can do the right thing in a wrong manner.

That says something.

I wanted us to leave. We left and I am happy we left. But that does not mean our leaving was not done in a fucked up manner.

You truly do not understand one can do the right thing in a wrong manner.

That says something.

I understand that neither Obama or Trump did it because they knew it was going to be a mess. It was inevitable. It's like arguing the pilot could have crashed the airplane in a different manner.

You want to pretend there could have been some happy ending. There never was going to be because that's not what happens when you do the wrong thing.

I understand that neither Obama or Trump did it because they knew it was going to be a mess. It was inevitable. It's like arguing the pilot could have crashed the airplane in a different manner.

You want to pretend there could have been some happy ending. There never was going to be because that's not what happens when you do the wrong thing.

Again, you have to twist my words due to the weakness of your defense.

I said nothing about a happy ending, I said it could have been done better.

But for some odd reason that is too far a bridge for you. I had no idea you were that fond of Biden.

Again, you have to twist my words due to the weakness of your defense.

I said nothing about a happy ending, I said it could have been done better.

Big deal. It was going to be a mess no matter what. No, the Taliban was not going to remain "up in the hills" if we had only left earlier.

But for some odd reason that is too far a bridge for you. I had no idea you were that fond of Biden.

It's the only thing he has done that I support. Now granted that support is muted because he was VP of the coward that wouldn't do this.

Recall, Obama put troops back in Iraq because our withdrawal was a mess. (mistake).

We did not lose anything and Afghanistan was not a democratic country, but a puppet country of the US. If they were a democratic country they would not have needed the US to stay there and prop them up.

Leaving there was one of the few good things that Biden has done, even though he did it in the wort possible way.
It was doing so in the worst possible way that gave Russia the green light to invade Ukraine, bringing us closer to a nuclear WWIII and causing inflation to surge around the world.

It was doing so in the worst possible way that gave Russia the green light to invade Ukraine, bringing us closer to a nuclear WWIII and causing inflation to surge around the world.

Holy fuck dude! Did it also cause the Bengals to lose the Super Bowl? Maybe it is the reason I did not win the Lotto last week.

Yeah, Biden fucked it up, but none of those things are a result of that.

Holy fuck dude! Did it also cause the Bengals to lose the Super Bowl? Maybe it is the reason I did not win the Lotto last week.

Yeah, Biden fucked it up, but none of those things are a result of that.
Sure they are. You even really said so yourself. You agree that Biden fucked up. You agree we are closer to a nuclear WWIII than we have ever been. You agree that the Russian invasion of Ukraine has caused inflation to spike.

Sure they are. You even really said so yourself. You agree that Biden fucked up

Yes, I agree Biden did it in a fucked up way. Removing them was not fucked up, just the manner it happened.

You agree we are closer to a nuclear WWIII than we have ever been.

No I do not.

You agree that the Russian invasion of Ukraine has caused inflation to spike.

Yep. But the invasion had jack to do with Afghanistan

I'm not absolutely sure on that. Now it's certainly not something I can prove here but would we be able to give Ukraine billions by still wasting billions in Afghanistan?

While I credit Biden for getting us out of Afghanistan I condemn him fully for his actions concerning Ukraine.

Yes, I agree Biden did it in a fucked up way. Removing them was not fucked up, just the manner it happened.

No I do not.

Of course it did. When Russia saw that the US was unwilling to defend a democracy we began ourselves, it gave them the green light to believe they could invade Ukraine and the US and the rest of the world would do nothing about it other than lip service.

Of course it did. When Russia saw that the US was unwilling to defend a democracy we began ourselves, it gave them the green light to believe they could invade Ukraine and the US and the rest of the world would do nothing about it other than lip service.

Afghanistan had nothing to do with it. All everyone had to agree to was no expansion of NATO to Russia's borders and there is no war.

Forum List

Back