maga up! bob kraft....

Remember republicans bragged when kraft and Brady endorsed trump?

Let’s not forget Robert Kraft endorsed trump. If it mattered before who the guy liked I think it’s more important to know the mindset of the typical asshole trump supporter.

That's relevant why exactly?

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite-M.jpg
Did obama accept it? No. But trump bragged about krafts judgement
Trump embraced Kraft before this alleged incident. Obama invited BLM to the White House after they fomented violence.

And all I'm trying to say is I love it when people who endorse politicians end up being exposed for being scumbag.

And if it was important to let us know that Tom Brady and Kraft endorse Trump, I think it's more interesting now to remind people who Kraft endorsed.

Of course Kraft endorsed Trump. Two peas in a pod. Birds of a feather.

Kraft has the worst judgement. He drove a $200K car to a whore house. LOL. Of course that's when they are going to raid the place. That's the biggest fish that will ever walk into that joint.

And like Trump Kraft was only there for 11 minutes. LOL. That includes getting undressed and dressed. He must have been late to the Kansas City game.

Let’s not forget Robert Kraft endorsed trump. If it mattered before who the guy liked I think it’s more important to know the mindset of the typical asshole trump supporter.

Please show us where he did not accept 'it'.

Did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama NOT invite Black Lives Matter to the White House, activists, who threaten the lives of law enforcement?

Did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama NOT invite Minister Louis Farrakhan to the White House?

Did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama NOT invite Black Lives Matter to the White House, activists, who threaten the lives of law enforcement?

Did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama NOT invite Minister Louis Farrakhan to the White House?
Who met with Farrakhan?
maxresdefault.jpg

Trump embraced Kraft before this alleged incident. Obama invited BLM to the White House after they fomented violence.
BLM is not a militant group you stupid shit.
BLM is a terrorist group, racist.

And all I'm trying to say is I love it when people who endorse politicians end up being exposed for being scumbag.

And if it was important to let us know that Tom Brady and Kraft endorse Trump, I think it's more interesting now to remind people who Kraft endorsed.

Of course Kraft endorsed Trump. Two peas in a pod. Birds of a feather.

Kraft has the worst judgement. He drove a $200K car to a whore house. LOL. Of course that's when they are going to raid the place. That's the biggest fish that will ever walk into that joint.

And like Trump Kraft was only there for 11 minutes. LOL. That includes getting undressed and dressed. He must have been late to the Kansas City game.
But when the politicians embrace the scumbags after the fact it is worse. Like Obama and BLM.

Could be a good chance of an hang out for slick Willy and senile Joe Biden

Who met with Farrakhan?
maxresdefault.jpg

Was he still in a Calypso Band then? So Calypso Louis met President Ronald Reagan in a line outside the White House. Got it! :D

Forum List

Back