MAGA! Trump Celebrates 'Historic Milestone' Of 150th Judge Confirmed

Incredible isn't it? Trump is transforming America into a conservative Nationalist Nation with these judicial pics. It's for the betterment of the country.

Trump Celebrates ā€˜Historic Milestoneā€™ of 150th Judge Confirmed

Hate to break it to you but Reagan leads the record by a long shot. Rump has a very long way to go. He would have to be in his 3rd or 4th term to equal Ronnie.
Don't underestimate Trump!

Unless he hires hitmen to kill off Judges Reagan will still hold that record and probably always will.

Incredible isn't it? Trump is transforming America into a conservative Nationalist Nation with these judicial pics. It's for the betterment of the country.

QUOTE: "......and we gave kudos to The Turtle, Mitch McConnell. Trump has had overwhelming success implementing and nominating judges and getting them confirmed. I mean, this is not talked about much ā€™cause itā€™s a gigantic defeat for the left. Their people, their voters are already at their witsā€™ end because Russia collusion bombed out. Every other attempt to get Trump has bombed out. So the media doesnā€™t have the guts to report how successful Trump has been in getting conservative judges and justices appointed. ā€œā€˜Historic Milestoneā€™: Senate Confirms 150th Trump Judicial Nominee.ā€

Now have Trump never promised to make the federal bench ā€œconservative.ā€ He promised to appoint judges that would follow the Constitution and the rule of law. The fact that that has become ā€œconservativeā€ is kind of a story unto itself. ā€œSix district court nominees won confirmation Wednesday, bringing the presidentā€™s total number of appointed judges to the lower federal courts to 105. Mr. Trump has also appointed 43 circuit court nominees,ā€ thatā€™s the appellate judges, ā€œand two Supreme Court justices since taking office.

ā€œThe pace has far outdone President Obama, who only saw 20 circuit court nominees and 74 district court judges confirmed during the same period of time.ā€ So itā€™s not even a full term yet. You know, weā€™re just coming up on a little over 2-1/2 years, and already 150 judges confirmed, including 43 on the appellate court and two on the Supreme Court. That is big news, and that is one of the reasons that Trump was electe
d.

Supreme Court Rules for Trump on Asylum Law

Hate to break it to you but Reagan leads the record by a long shot. Rump has a very long way to go. He would have to be in his 3rd or 4th term to equal Ronnie.

Actually, no. Some interesting reading here:

BEN WILLIAMS ā€“ Summer Recess 2019: PowerScoring Trumpā€™s judicial confirmations - Mississippi Business Journal

Unless he hires hitmen to kill off Judges Reagan will still hold that record and probably always will.

I agree - and I don't recall that Reagan's judges were deranged psychos like the ones Trump and McConnell are putting on a lifetime bench.

I agree - and I don't recall that Reagan's judges were deranged psychos like the ones Trump and McConnell are putting on a lifetime bench.

Link?

That's not only overly-dramatic, but idiotic. "Deranged psychos"?

Really? Do you ever read what you post?

Link?

What, for my "recall"?

Unqualified And Ideological: A Guide To Trump's Worst Judges

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-nominated-more-unqualified-judges-stage-any-other-president-1255172

Last edited:

Link?

What, for my "recall"?

Unqualified And Ideological: A Guide To Trump's Worst Judges

Huffington Post is a biased source. Link that Reaganā€™s judges were not ā€œpsychosā€.

PS ā€” Bendery is a Leftist Loon

Link?

What, for my "recall"?

No, seriously: You're not only accusing judges of being "deranged psychos", but following up your posts with images that associate supporters of a US President with the Antichrist, and claiming they are all Klan members?

I'm starting to think that with all this talk about "red-flagging" people, we're looking at the wrong group of individuals.

Link?

What, for my "recall"?

No, seriously: You're not only accusing judges of being "deranged psychos", but following up your posts with images that associate supporters of a US President with the Antichrist, and claiming they are all Klan members?

I'm starting to think that with all this talk about "red-flagging" people, we're looking at the wrong group of individuals.

Well, I sincerely appreciate you "starting to think".

Link?

What, for my "recall"?

No, put me down for "firmly convinced." You and the guy who started the "Tear Down the Statue of LIberty" thread should get together. You'd make a fine complimentary pair.

Link?

What, for my "recall"?

Clever troll. When will you start? So is my red Red Sox hat the mark of the beast you loon?

Link?

What, for my "recall"?

No, put me down for "firmly convinced." You and the guy who started the "Tear Down the Statue of LIberty" thread should get together. You'd make a fine complimentary pair.

Pair of what? They want to tear down the statue because they do not believe in liberty

Best President ever!!!!

GOD Bless President Trump!:thup::thup::thup: Yes!!!!!!!

CVqzzJb.png

Forum List

Back