MAGA: Robert Mueller's federal GRAND JURY approved for another 6-month extension! WHEEEEEEE!

Trump is gaining men
Gas prices dropped since election making everything cheaper

Also 312 k jobs in December

Plus a 5% raise in wages in December which is double inflation

And now with more power in the senate real investigations into the deep state crimes will come

Trump gaining power by the minute

And will declare muellers actions as a blackmail crime

Trump has the men to make everything stick
the latest PMI numbers show trouble ahead. The trade war is coming home to roost.

Mueller's actions are the grand jury actions. Grand Jury is diverse enough to prevent prosecutorial misconduct. Youre on some wild acid trip.

Wrong

The real power is with the men

Trump will declare the govt broken because of so many crooked and bought off congress and judges

And voters so unwise and totally brainwashed that has been brainwashed and elected crooks

Trump will declare a natural security issue and set up wisdom tests for voters to stop the crooks from getting elected

Yup...he always wanted to be a Dictator...

Trump is gaining men

And now with more power in the senate real investigations into the deep state crimes will come

the latest PMI numbers show trouble ahead. The trade war is coming home to roost.

Mueller's actions are the grand jury actions. Grand Jury is diverse enough to prevent prosecutorial misconduct. Youre on some wild acid trip.

Wrong

Trump will declare the govt broken because of so many crooked and bought off congress and judges

And voters so unwise and totally brainwashed that has been brainwashed and elected crooks

Trump will declare a natural security issue and set up wisdom tests for voters to stop the crooks from getting elected

Sorry....I meant DICKtator....:04:

Trump is gaining men

Wrong

Sorry....I meant DICKtator....:04:
which one?
sp2dv1bhbl311.jpg

As one of Bob's employers, I would like to see something more substantial on Russian collusion or hear that there is none.
Okay, but the mandate was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and any ties between trump campaign officials and any cooperation with russian actors.

He has really thrown up results on what he has been asked to do. Even if he had throroughly investigated and found no evidence of any of these things, he still would have done his job. But that sure isn't what has happened...

I hope and I feel certain that if Whitaker...the trump Mole....ordered Mueller to withhold the truth...in order to protect his master trump....Mueller would quit.

Plus...the House Dems need to call the Mole in and find out what information he has revealed to the White House. If Whitaker wants to keep his job...he better keep the Grand Jury information confidential.

Interesting take considering nothing of consequence has resulted thus far.

Millions blown to indict some Russians for internet trolling and a few Americans for lying.

Have you been on Mars? The guilty pleas...the indictments...the cooperation agreements....compare what Mueller got to the lame Benghazi fiasco.

Millions blown to indict some Russians for internet trolling and a few Americans for lying.

Have you been on Mars? The guilty pleas...the indictments...the cooperation agreements....compare what Mueller got to the lame Benghazi fiasco.
All of which have nothing to do with Trump you poor poor misguided lemming

Mueller has no idea what to do. He's found nothing. Now he asks for another six months to gather pieces to make something. This puts him at six months before the 2020 election. If he still has nothing Trump's reelection is cast in stone and Mueller will be humiliated at wasting so much money.
You have no idea what Mueller knows or has found beyond all the indictments already handed down.

And this shows there are more to come. That is what grand Juries are ABOUT

Grand Juries are impaneled for a limited time, and that time is near. It would be silly to risk having to impanel another one just to finish up the job. An extension is reasonable, just in case it takes a while longer.

Beat me to it.... They are overlooking the greed element.... That also means six months more paychecks for his staff of 20 Hillary donors. They keep shopping for old progressive judges but they are running out.

Jo

You think Mueller is just indicting to have fun? The noose is tightening....

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Grand Juries are impaneled for a limited time, and that time is near. It would be silly to risk having to impanel another one just to finish up the job. An extension is reasonable, just in case it takes a while longer.

Beat me to it.... They are overlooking the greed element.... That also means six months more paychecks for his staff of 20 Hillary donors. They keep shopping for old progressive judges but they are running out.

Jo

Actually....many of the Federal judges ruling in Mueller's favor were GOP appointed....You know....before the GOP became the criminal party of trump...

Jo

Actually....many of the Federal judges ruling in Mueller's favor were GOP appointed....You know....before the GOP became the criminal party of trump...

You are laboring under the misconception that the GOP backs Trump. They do not.
They will protect him from impeachment
But that's all.

Jo

Yes actually I do think that.

Jo

Yes actually I do think that.

Jo

This is a very complex spider web. Mueller stared on the outside and is heading to the center....wait and see.

As one of Bob's employers, I would like to see something more substantial on Russian collusion or hear that there is none.
Okay, but the mandate was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and any ties between trump campaign officials and any cooperation with russian actors.

He has really thrown up results on what he has been asked to do. Even if he had throroughly investigated and found no evidence of any of these things, he still would have done his job. But that sure isn't what has happened...

I hope and I feel certain that if Whitaker...the trump Mole....ordered Mueller to withhold the truth...in order to protect his master trump....Mueller would quit.

Plus...the House Dems need to call the Mole in and find out what information he has revealed to the White House. If Whitaker wants to keep his job...he better keep the Grand Jury information confidential.
Mueller let leak that his prosecutors are all democrats and Hillary supporters

That is proof of trying to scare trump

That then proves this is a blackmail crime by mueller and must be charged

And remenber trump has the men and their approval of trump means they have already judged mueller as commiting black mail
Crime

Forum List

Back