MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
It's not my problem you don't know what sedition is.

I think I do. I think setting up an "autonomous zone" and not letting US government official in, is clearly sedition.

I think violently attacking federal agents and facilities, clearly is.

You seem to be the one that can't tell what it is, when it is being done by someone on your side. Lefty.
LOL

The forum didn't need more evidence that you're an imbecile.

Those aren't attempts to overthrow the government any more than Waco was or killing a cop is.

Attacking the government to prevent the Constitutional certification of a president to install the losing candidate is the very definition of overthrowing a government.

Conservatives are the enemy within.
Wrong, turd. The Constitution expressly permits Congress to not certify an election.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.
So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.
You backup the shit you spew?

There have been thousands of news items about how the BLN protestors are not getting arrested, anf if thye do they are not being prosecuted. You have to be a special kind of stupid not to know that.
As a matter of fact, yes I do back up the "shit I spew".

So if there are "thousands of news items", why are y'all having such a tough time finding one?
I haven't tried. I could care less whether you believe it.

Show us where you backed up your idiotic claims
Sure, spanky. Which claim would you like supported?
Your claim that BLM rioters are getting arrested at the same rate as Jan 6 protestors.
I never made that claim, spanky. Try again. My statement was that there is no unequal application of the law when it comes to Trump's rioters. They aren't being unnecessary gone after, in fact a guy that tazed a cop in the neck walked free for weeks after his identity was known. You can't think for a second that if it that had been a BLM protester that they wouldn't have been arrested right away.
Sure you did, NAZI:

"there is no unequal application of the law when it comes to Trump's rioters."
Breaking out the N-word again?
Do you object to being labeled accurately?

Love it.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I think I do. I think setting up an "autonomous zone" and not letting US government official in, is clearly sedition.

You seem to be the one that can't tell what it is, when it is being done by someone on your side. Lefty.
LOL

Those aren't attempts to overthrow the government any more than Waco was or killing a cop is.

Attacking the government to prevent the Constitutional certification of a president to install the losing candidate is the very definition of overthrowing a government.

Wrong, turd. The Constitution expressly permits Congress to not certify an election.
Under circumstances that did not apply January 6th.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.
There is nothing to fear from the right (or the left) on a civil war.

Your attempted insurrection is a different topic, junior.

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

Hence your continued threats with absolutely no follow up.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

Are you longing for the sweet release that Death will bring?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.

Your violation of these people's civil rights is not my "ignorance". You are being tyrants and all indicators are, that you will only grow worse with time.
LOL

No one has a civil right to overthrow the government to install their own president.

Yes, that is your ignorance.
No one tried to overthrow the government, jackass.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL

Under circumstances that did not apply January 6th.
Meaningless.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

There have been thousands of news items about how the BLN protestors are not getting arrested, anf if thye do they are not being prosecuted. You have to be a special kind of stupid not to know that.

So if there are "thousands of news items", why are y'all having such a tough time finding one?

Your claim that BLM rioters are getting arrested at the same rate as Jan 6 protestors.
I never made that claim, spanky. Try again. My statement was that there is no unequal application of the law when it comes to Trump's rioters. They aren't being unnecessary gone after, in fact a guy that tazed a cop in the neck walked free for weeks after his identity was known. You can't think for a second that if it that had been a BLM protester that they wouldn't have been arrested right away.
Sure you did, NAZI:

It gives him good feelz.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Sure you did, NAZI:

And? There is no unequal application of the law. Rioters in Portland have been arrested. I even provided links to it. The bad guys are going to jail. Be happy. Almost 100 have already been charged with arson. That makes me happy. It doesn't make you happy?
They like to pretend to ignore those facts. It's all part of their delusional trumper life.

Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.
If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.
And he said it loud and clear.

No, he did not. That is why the only place you hear him say it, is from liberals who are misquoting and misrepresenting what he said.
Oh my goodness. This is sad and depressing. You don't even know.

Please go to 1:19, where he says, "you're very special, we love you."

Standard lib reporting. Cut away, talk shit about what the president is saying, providing what hte REPORTER thinks he means, and then cut back, to the President talking, now with the context YOU provided.

You get all your world view from dishonest shit like that? No wonder you are so deluded.

Do you ever realize that you just demonstrated my point? YOu only hear him say that, FROM LIBERALS WHO ARE MISQUOTING AND MISREPRESENTING WHAT HE SAID.

Just like I said and just like you demonstrated.

Thanks.

LOL

It's hysterical how pissed you get at your betters because you're too ignorant to argue and too stubborn to learn.

Yes, fucking moron, Trump called them "very special" and said he loved them. Your vacuous denials can't erase that.

"I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side.
But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time.
There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election.
But we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated — that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace."

Next we'll hear that the video of Trump saying that was computer-generated.

This is a madness. A group psychosis. No light gets in.

None at all. Sad, really. :(

More than sad, it's dangerous. Our entire political system is now unstable because they're believing everything being told to them by a long-time, blatant con artist.

It's "unstable" because Biden and his minions swindled an election.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.

Your violation of these people's civil rights is not my "ignorance". You are being tyrants and all indicators are, that you will only grow worse with time.
LOL

No one has a civil right to overthrow the government to install their own president.

Lying fucking moron. They broke into the Capitol to kill Pence for not going along with their coup to "stop the steal," as Trump egged them on.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Sure you did, NAZI:

And? There is no unequal application of the law. Rioters in Portland have been arrested. I even provided links to it. The bad guys are going to jail. Be happy. Almost 100 have already been charged with arson. That makes me happy. It doesn't make you happy?
They like to pretend to ignore those facts. It's all part of their delusional trumper life.
I already proved there is an unequal application of the law, jackass.

No, he did not. That is why the only place you hear him say it, is from liberals who are misquoting and misrepresenting what he said.

Standard lib reporting. Cut away, talk shit about what the president is saying, providing what hte REPORTER thinks he means, and then cut back, to the President talking, now with the context YOU provided.

You get all your world view from dishonest shit like that? No wonder you are so deluded.

Do you ever realize that you just demonstrated my point? YOu only hear him say that, FROM LIBERALS WHO ARE MISQUOTING AND MISREPRESENTING WHAT HE SAID.

Thanks.

LOL

It's hysterical how pissed you get at your betters because you're too ignorant to argue and too stubborn to learn.

Yes, fucking moron, Trump called them "very special" and said he loved them. Your vacuous denials can't erase that.

"I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side.
But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time.
There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election.
But we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated — that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace."

More than sad, it's dangerous. Our entire political system is now unstable because they're believing everything being told to them by a long-time, blatant con artist.

:cuckoo:

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL

Lying fucking moron. They broke into the Capitol to kill Pence for not going along with their coup to "stop the steal," as Trump egged them on.
That is a total fucking delusion.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL

And yet, they didn't do that. :heehee:

Still at it with the gaslighting eh?

It's not working. Your white supremacist fascist insurrectionist heroes are _still_ going to prison.

This must be rough for you. Before, the government and the media always gave your treason and cheating a free pass. But not anymore. And if you can't cheat, how can you win? No wonder you're so grumpy.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Sure you did, NAZI:

Actually, I laugh at the tourette's rut you poor trumpanzees are in.

Thanks.

LOL

:cuckoo:

Drools the moron who claimed the following:
"They broke into the Capitol to kill Pence"

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL

You mean you failed to overthrown the government and that has orange cultists all crying and whining. Losers all.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Sure you did, NAZI:

Actually, I laugh at the tourette's rut you poor trumpanzees are in.
We're in a rut? You make the same claims over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back