MAGA: MAKING MONEY! Mueller investigation cost 17M. Manafort forfeiture 46M. Netting 29M! Wheee!

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

The Great Douche message to Manafort is ,” Don’t flip and I’ll give you a pardon.”
“ Don’t be a rat like Cohen”! Don the con.

TRUMP, over many decades, has made a HABIT of surrounding himself with low life scum, criminals, convicted felons, Mafia figures (both foreign & domestic), and the worst filth of humanity.

It is a shame that MANY are only now discovering these FACTS.

OBVIOUSLY, tens of millions FAILED to do their home work before electing our 'criminal in chief.'

While Hillary and the Dems are holy prophets that surround themselves with people that walk on water? Who smashed 12 cell phones and mobile devices, erased 30,000 emails (some classified), to avoid getting caught, or fucked Bernie Sander's out of the nomination?

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

The Great Douche message to Manafort is ,” Don’t flip and I’ll give you a pardon.”

TRUMP, over many decades, has made a HABIT of surrounding himself with low life scum, criminals, convicted felons, Mafia figures (both foreign & domestic), and the worst filth of humanity.

It is a shame that MNAY are only now discovering these FACTS.

OBVIOUSLY, tens of millions FAILED to do their home work before electing our 'criminal in chief.'

Prove it.
At this point you're another unnamed source.

I refuse to waste my breath on the brain dead

These Trump apologists are truly the lowest of the lowest. They all support criminals. They always used to pride themselves of being supporters of the rule of law. And look at them now. They never did support the rule of law.

Prove it nimrod.

You of course have a link proving this no doubt?
Criminalsdon't usually print out their diabolical plans to the internet.
Criminals don't like going to jail for the rest of their lives either.

Who's going to jail with a life sentence?
Manafort is 69. What do you think?

No worries.
When the dust clears he'll have a pardon.

Great Douche giving Manafort a pardon after flipping? LOL!

Any pardon does little for Manafort.

FYI DOPer. We are here to help!
Start here:

anxiety-disorders-19-638.jpg

Last edited:

No worries.

Mewler has nothing on Trump.
Agreed?

No worries.

Manaford has nothing to offer because the plea has to do with a case that happened long before 2016,

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

caddo bitch again refuses to give any evidence.

So give me the evidence.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

These Trump apologists are truly the lowest of the lowest. They all support criminals. They always used to pride themselves of being supporters of the rule of law. And look at them now. They never did support the rule of law.

TRUMP has proved that the 'rule of law' in America is a complete fvcking hoax & his cult members have no respect for the 'rule of law.'

No worries.

Sure it does, it erases the crime, and gets him out of prison, immediately.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

TRUMP has proved that the 'rule of law' in America is a complete fvcking hoax & his cult members have no respect for the 'rule of law.'

Again halfwit.....
Prove it or STFU.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

While Hillary and the Dems are holy prophets that surround themselves with people that walk on water? Who smashed 12 cell phones and mobile devices, erased 30,000 emails (some classified), to avoid getting caught, or fucked Bernie Sander's out of the nomination?

great derail; maybe the mods will have the cajones to rip your derail out of the thread.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

caddo bitch again refuses to give any evidence.

So give me the evidence.

YOU would not be able to see the forest for the trees

even if you could, you would be bitching that the trees were purple & not green

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

great derail; maybe the mods will have the cajones to rip your derail out of the thread.

NOPE! Only betters get the boot! To hide real rational facts.

FFS!? Why is this not in the badlands already? To hide real facts!

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

Prove it nimrod.

You keep giving the funny but nothing else.
Why is that?

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

So was Obama following the rule of law when he sic'd the IRS after his political opponents, or used our intelligence agencies to spy and frame Trump? Or maybe Obama should have kept his mouth shut and not jump in and lie and demonize cops and incite riots everytime a black person was involved?

Prove it.

Again halfwit.....
Prove it or STFU.

Yet another funny...,,.
Why dont you admit you have nothing to end your embarrassment?

Prove it.

Prove it nimrod.

You keep giving the funny but nothing else.
Why is that?

And again you give the funny rather than respond.
You're not helping your case limp wrist.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Aww are the snowflakes whining again? You guys vomit your hate and lies about "Trump supporters" but can't handle the truth about yourselves? Ya gotta love it!

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Aww are the snowflakes whining again? You guys vomit your hate and lies about "Trump supporters" but can't handle the truth about yourselves? Ya gotta love it!

It's the same old shit over and over.....

It's the same old shit over and over.....
They sure can't handle their own medicine, especially when it comes to the truth about themselves.

Warren says DNC system was rigged in Hillary Clinton's favor - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back