MAGA: MAKING MONEY! Mueller investigation cost 17M. Manafort forfeiture 46M. Netting 29M! Wheee!

You seem to be totally disconnected from reality. Why would Manafort agree to a plea deal with Mueller, if Manafort didn't have what Mueller was wanting? Answer, there is no other answer, because Manafort has the information on Trump for Mueller. It's simple 101 logic. You just can't grasp reality. But it's been hitting these Trump apologists in the face for months, and they can't deal with it.
There is nothing on Trump, Mueller has nothing and never did. He's a liberal puke trying to influence the mid term elections by prosecuting people Trump fired because they did not do their jobs right. All lib scum are doing is trying to deflect and smoke about how "something" is coming. It's the same "something" that has been coming for almost two years now. I call it election tampering. And then we have the media fed fools parroting it so fast as to be laughable.
Mueller was set up by Comey to both avenge firing, and well as not hiring Mueller which Rosenstein wanted. The whole thing is crooked and corrupt from top to bottom.
You of course have a link proving this no doubt?
Criminalsdon't usually print out their diabolical plans to the internet.
Criminals don't like going to jail for the rest of their lives either.
Liberals don't put people in prison for very long. That's why we have such a high crime rate.

View attachment 216552

Spend the profits well, our REAL American Hero!
Easy to make money when the Great Douche Criminal mob
and associates is/are the targets.
And where are the Trump apologists who complained about the cost? :laughing0301:

I'm happy as hell about it.
No evidence of Trump wrong doing and it didnt cost the taxpayer.
Wrongdoing by Trump was established months before Manafort.
Sure it was. Why hasn't he been unpeached? ;)
Investigation has many pieces. And many pieces have been put together. Benghazi took four years, and all they got was a big dung pile of nothing.
Nah, you guys just can't keep up, Trump became president partly because of Ben Ghazi, when Americans saw Obama and Hillary get in front of the national TV and parents of the fallen and LIE.

You seem to be totally disconnected from reality. Why would Manafort agree to a plea deal with Mueller, if Manafort didn't have what Mueller was wanting? Answer, there is no other answer, because Manafort has the information on Trump for Mueller. It's simple 101 logic. You just can't grasp reality. But it's been hitting these Trump apologists in the face for months, and they can't deal with it.
There is nothing on Trump, Mueller has nothing and never did. He's a liberal puke trying to influence the mid term elections by prosecuting people Trump fired because they did not do their jobs right. All lib scum are doing is trying to deflect and smoke about how "something" is coming. It's the same "something" that has been coming for almost two years now. I call it election tampering. And then we have the media fed fools parroting it so fast as to be laughable.
Mueller was set up by Comey to both avenge firing, and well as not hiring Mueller which Rosenstein wanted. The whole thing is crooked and corrupt from top to bottom.

Who's going to jail with a life sentence?

View attachment 216552

And where are the Trump apologists who complained about the cost? :laughing0301:

Than you should be able to post that wrong doing.
Done it hundreds of times on this forum. Go through my history. You'll find it.

Well it sure won't be any twice deported illegal charged with murder, now will it?

FYI to our moron site DOPers.

Think. Manafort is a Russian asset. And more.

Can he finger Clintons on stuff?
Now spew this dream.

If HRC can be gotten, I feel this is your last shot.
And she should go to jail if proven.
We think....that you cannot even prove the Earth is round let alone Russian anything.
SO DOPer WEAK. Can we get better?

Address the HRC fingering by Criminal Manafort you PROUD Anti-America DOPer.

Manafort is 69. What do you think?

View attachment 216552

Than you should be able to post that wrong doing.
Done it hundreds of times on this forum. Go through my history. You'll find it.

I mean actual facts.

Well I'll bid this latest lib OP BS good night. I think we have proven it's yet again more nothing burgers.

nothing math.png

Well it sure won't be any twice deported illegal charged with murder, now will it?
No, he gets recruited by Libtards as a potential voter!

No worries.
When the dust clears he'll have a pardon.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

The Great Douche message to Manafort is ,” Don’t flip and I’ll give you a pardon.”
“ Don’t be a rat like Cohen”! Don the con.

TRUMP, over many decades, has made a HABIT of surrounding himself with low life scum, criminals, convicted felons, Mafia figures (both foreign & domestic), and the worst filth of humanity.

It is a shame that MANY are only now discovering these FACTS.

OBVIOUSLY, tens of millions FAILED to do their home work before electing our 'criminal in chief.'

FYI to our moron site DOPers.

Think. Manafort is a Russian asset. And more.

Can he finger Clintons on stuff?
Now spew this dream.

If HRC can be gotten, I feel this is your last shot.
And she should go to jail if proven.
We think....that you cannot even prove the Earth is round let alone Russian anything.
If you think the earth is flat, you are right. I can't prove the earth is round. Because I would never try with you.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

The Great Douche message to Manafort is ,” Don’t flip and I’ll give you a pardon.”

TRUMP, over many decades, has made a HABIT of surrounding himself with low life scum, criminals, convicted felons, Mafia figures (both foreign & domestic), and the worst filth of humanity.

It is a shame that MNAY are only now discovering these FACTS.

OBVIOUSLY, tens of millions FAILED to do their home work before electing our 'criminal in chief.'

Prove it.
At this point you're another unnamed source.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

I refuse to waste my breath on the brain dead

No worries.
So, are we to take it that you are complicit, and that you label yourself as a supporter of illegal thugs and criminals who steal from law biding citizens?

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

So caddo bitch wants to laugh instead of showing evidence.
Why am I not surprised?

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

caddo bitch again refuses to give any evidence.

Manafort a NEW Flipper!

DlZ3ke8UwAElJLN.jpg

Prove it.

These Trump apologists are truly the lowest of the lowest. They all support criminals. They always used to pride themselves of being supporters of the rule of law. And look at them now. They never did support the rule of law.

No worries.
So, are we to take it that you are complicit, and that you label yourself as a supporter of illegal thugs and criminals who steal from law biding citizens?

That would be dems.

Forum List

Back