MAGA GOP Rep. Chris Collins Expected to PLEAD GUILTY in Insider Trading Case. Well, MAGA This!

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., is expected to plead guilty later this week to insider trading charges, court documents indicate, marking an about-face for the embattled lawmaker who pleaded not guilty earlier this month.

The court documents say there will be a "change of plea hearing" when they appear in a Manhattan courtroom Tuesday. That appears to indicate that Collins, his son, Cameron, and his son’s prospective father-in-law, Stephen Zarsky, will plead guilty

Collins originally pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges brought against him last year and maintained his innocence when he was arraigned earlier this month on a superseding indictment that prosecutors hoped would speed up the case against the New York Republican.
GOP Rep. Chris Collins expected to plead guilty in insider trading case

:21:Hmm? It seems this Xmas will be Glorious. I guess they can offer him time off if he tells
on the Great Douche.
Is he Trump? No? I guess you can put the confetti back in the bag.
Trump’s first endorser.
I think you're totally Correctly are right.

View attachment 282062

I feel the Great Douche will Pardon him soon. As he can spew on the douche 2016 crimes.
VP Dence as well. To stay out of jail. As Collins has 10's of millions to buy a pardon.
You are getting a little ahead of yourself. It is funny we hear about him, but Maxine Waters is in hot waters too-pun intended.

Let us recall the MAGA Team player.

160224195426-exp-trump-endorsement-chris-collins-intv-erin-00000000-full-169.jpg

remember-the-republican-rep-from-new-york-chris-collins-he-35356851.png
Is my representative and they will probably reelect him...

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., is expected to plead guilty later this week to insider trading charges, court documents indicate, marking an about-face for the embattled lawmaker who pleaded not guilty earlier this month.

The court documents say there will be a "change of plea hearing" when they appear in a Manhattan courtroom Tuesday. That appears to indicate that Collins, his son, Cameron, and his son’s prospective father-in-law, Stephen Zarsky, will plead guilty

Collins originally pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges brought against him last year and maintained his innocence when he was arraigned earlier this month on a superseding indictment that prosecutors hoped would speed up the case against the New York Republican.

:21:Hmm? It seems this Xmas will be Glorious. I guess they can offer him time off if he tells
on the Great Douche.
Trump’s first endorser.

View attachment 282062

I feel the Great Douche will Pardon him soon. As he can spew on the douche 2016 crimes.
VP Dence as well. To stay out of jail. As Collins has 10's of millions to buy a pardon.
You are getting a little ahead of yourself. It is funny we hear about him, but Maxine Waters is in hot waters too-pun intended.
Maxine is fine and there are no problems with her excepting GOP planet idiot...

on the Great Douche.
Trump’s first endorser.

View attachment 282062

Maxine is fine and there are no problems with her excepting GOP planet
Why has she been so quiet-no more attacking people at gas stations...

Gotta love this picture.. MAGA DOPers choose well.

upload_2019-9-30_20-34-21.png

I guess the Great Douche will issue a Pardon before IT goes. No? It can charge like 20M at least.
Please, That's the MAGA DOPER approved way of doing thangs..

View attachment 282122

I guess the Great Douche will issue a Pardon before IT goes. No? It can charge like 20M at least.
That the area where the Great flip flopper Ranch dressing Gillebrand comes from isn't it?
TRUMP WLL BE CHARGING FOR EVERYTHANG IT CAN GOING OUT THE DOOR. IT HAS AN EXIT PLAN TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. AS EVERYTHANG IT OWNS IN THE USA IS OWNED BY OTHERS OUTSIDE THE USA. Seems they will be hunting him soon, the ending will not be good. Seem going to a USA jail may protect IT

Last edited:

View attachment 282122

That the area where the Great flip flopper Ranch dressing Gillebrand comes from isn't it?
TRUMP WLL BE CHARGING FOR EVERYTHANG IT CAN GOING OUT THE DOOR. IT HAS AN EXIT PLAN TO ANOTHER COUNTY.
If you are wrong, can we butt hump you?

View attachment 282122

TRUMP WLL BE CHARGING FOR EVERYTHANG IT CAN GOING OUT THE DOOR. IT HAS AN EXIT PLAN TO ANOTHER COUNTY.
Read Again, will you confess you're a mental ignorant Whitey DOPER racist? When the Great Douche is gone in under 4 years? Only the weak hide under a banner of "OTHER"

View attachment 282122

Read Again, will you confess you're a mental ignorant Whitey DOPER racist? When the Great Douche is gone in under 4 years? Only the weak hide under a banner of "OTHER"
What means other? You have to admit, my crude post woke you up-now you are a woke Democrat!

Do any DOPer understand both of first Great Douche lovers were indicted for crimes?

SEE!

upload_2019-9-30_22-0-40.png

If you think there isn't a single democrat politician who engaged in insider trading I'll sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. Desperate times call for desperate measures and a New York "republican" politician is flipped into the system by democrat activists for another guaranteed seat.

View attachment 282122

What is there to hide under. We already live under a soft tyranny. Authoritarian fiefdoms on one side and authoritarian agendas that is you on the other. With a big population in the middle trying to thread their ways to survive at life.

Funny how all the OP can do is talk about President Trump. Talk about TDS overdrive.

I feel a Great Douche Pardon is coming.

upload_2019-10-1_16-10-11.png

upload_2019-10-1_16-26-17.png

And Collins will be running again soon in 2020.
He was under charges last time. Now with a Great Douche Pardon
he should win reelection is the sick 27th district of DOPers.

Last edited:
While Dianne Frankenstein still sits in the Senate, after getting caught red-handed war profiteering.

If you liberoidal asswipes didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Show what she did. All Senator's job is to profit off Gobmint Contacts somehow. Please show me conviction vs allegations.

Forum List

Back