MAGA GOP Rep. Chris Collins Expected to PLEAD GUILTY in Insider Trading Case. Well, MAGA This!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., is expected to plead guilty later this week to insider trading charges, court documents indicate, marking an about-face for the embattled lawmaker who pleaded not guilty earlier this month.

The court documents say there will be a "change of plea hearing" when they appear in a Manhattan courtroom Tuesday. That appears to indicate that Collins, his son, Cameron, and his son’s prospective father-in-law, Stephen Zarsky, will plead guilty

Collins originally pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges brought against him last year and maintained his innocence when he was arraigned earlier this month on a superseding indictment that prosecutors hoped would speed up the case against the New York Republican.
GOP Rep. Chris Collins expected to plead guilty in insider trading case

:21:Hmm? It seems this Xmas will be Glorious. I guess they can offer him time off if he tells
on the Great Douche.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Let us recall the MAGA Team player.

160224195426-exp-trump-endorsement-chris-collins-intv-erin-00000000-full-169.jpg

remember-the-republican-rep-from-new-york-chris-collins-he-35356851.png

• Banned
As the Great Douche is on track to being impeached.

I think the Douche should add his name to his making money pardon list.
For Sale.. Great Douche Pardons.
Just cost you 45% of your wealth. Yes, your family members as well need to pay 45%.

DOPer Chris Collin in worth 45M. I say 45% of your wealth gets you a Great Douche Full Pardon.

Other on the list.
Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has like 14B =. Now that a payday.
Bill Cosby, Sadly no money from here.
Allen Stanford Net Worth: $2.2 Billion. He's serving 100 years. This one the Great Douche can charge a 90% fee
for a pardon.

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., is expected to plead guilty later this week to insider trading charges, court documents indicate, marking an about-face for the embattled lawmaker who pleaded not guilty earlier this month.

The court documents say there will be a "change of plea hearing" when they appear in a Manhattan courtroom Tuesday. That appears to indicate that Collins, his son, Cameron, and his son’s prospective father-in-law, Stephen Zarsky, will plead guilty

Collins originally pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges brought against him last year and maintained his innocence when he was arraigned earlier this month on a superseding indictment that prosecutors hoped would speed up the case against the New York Republican.

:21:Hmm? It seems this Xmas will be Glorious. I guess they can offer him time off if he tells
on the Great Douche.
Is he Trump? No? I guess you can put the confetti back in the bag.

• Banned

on the Great Douche.
Is the OP about the Great Douche? No, it's not. weak as always DOPer deflecting.
Like you, he is a blind great Douche criminal supporter fully. Like you.

MAGA = Under criminal charges still gets elected.
"In October 2009, Collins compared New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver, who is Jewish, to Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, and the antichrist. Collins later apologized for his comments."

Now get to go to jail to explain to all, or at least join team WN.

Last edited:
Alright!
Getting rid of the corruption in both parties.
Nice, but you keep electing them. This one was under charges and still got elected.
He should have stepped down fully in his election. Prove his case in court, and use that in
2 year to get elected. Nope. DOPers love this kind of MAGA DOPer POS!

on the Great Douche.
Trump’s first endorser.

on the Great Douche.
Trump’s first endorser.
I think you're totally Correctly are right.

upload_2019-9-30_14-48-10.png

I feel the Great Douche will Pardon him soon. As he can spew on the douche 2016 crimes.
VP Dence as well. To stay out of jail. As Collins has 10's of millions to buy a pardon.

On the way out. I want to read the pardon list for that Great Douche gives out.
It will be MAGA Criminal historic. For a 45% FEE on each person's personal wealth at least.

"Collins had maintained that he was innocent of the charges until he changed his plea to guilty and resigned from Congress on September 30, 2019."

Alright!
Getting rid of the corruption in both parties.
Nice, but you keep electing them. This one was under charges and still got elected.
He should have stepped down fully in his election. Prove his case in court, and use that in
2 year to get elected. Nope. DOPers love this kind of MAGA DOPer POS!
Oh come on. How can you jump on this high horse when the Dems do it to. We need to get rid of them on both sides of the aisle.

Looks like Big Pharma lost a friend in Congress:

GOP Rep. Collins Resigns After Insider-Trading Charges

"Rep. Christopher Collins (R-NY) resigned his seat in Congress on Monday, a day before he is expected to plead guilty to felony charges of insider trading.

Collins notified House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a letter that he will end his term ”effective immediately.” Collins, 69, is scheduled to appear in federal court on Tuesday and change his plea from not-guilty in a case brought by the Justice Department.

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan charged Collins in 2018 with illegally trading on material non-public information on a pharmaceutical company. Collins allegedly told his son to dump stock in Innate Immunotheraputics after learning the Australian company’s only drug failed a clinical trial—information that was not yet public. Collins’s son, Cameron, and his father-in-law were also charged with insider trading for allegedly dumping Innate stock on the congressman’s tip.

The congressman was narrowly re-elected to a fourth term last year after promising to fight the charges in court. Earlier this month, he lost several important pre-trial motions, including an attempt to use the Constitution’s protection of “speech and debate” by members of Congress to cover the alleged insider trading conversations."

Forum List

Back