MAGA GOP Rep. Chris Collins Expected to PLEAD GUILTY in Insider Trading Case. Well, MAGA This!

If you think there isn't a single democrat politician who engaged in insider trading I'll sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. Desperate times call for desperate measures and a New York "republican" politician is flipped into the system by democrat activists for another guaranteed seat.

If you think there isn't a single democrat politician who engaged in insider trading I'll sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. Desperate times call for desperate measures and a New York "republican" politician is flipped into the system by democrat activists for another guaranteed seat.
The district is 73% Trump and not guaranteed at all. Collins was unlucky to be done like this. he was filmed making the call even... He has resigned.

Dianne Feinstein: War Profiteer - Antiwar.com Original

You don't GAF about corruption...You're just an unprincipled homer hack.
all you care about is garbage propaganda, super duper. If there was anything to it the Senate Republican committees would be investigating. All you got is blather dumbass.
Another mindless, unprincipled, homer hack....Fuck you.
No argument at all? Pretty typical. You have no evidence for any of your phony scandals about Democrats. Except garbage propaganda from bought off amateurs.

Dianne Feinstein: War Profiteer - Antiwar.com Original

You don't GAF about corruption...You're just an unprincipled homer hack.
all you care about is garbage propaganda, super duper. If there was anything to it the Senate Republican committees would be investigating. All you got is blather dumbass.
Another mindless, unprincipled, homer hack....Fuck you.
No argument at all? Pretty typical. You have no evidence for any of your phony scandals about Democrats. Except garbage propaganda from bought off amateurs.
Senator feinstein in no way profited from the war. You lie just like your crap web Meister mr. Raimondo....

Well, Well...MAGA in action. I guess the deal gets his son off?

"I understand that I had a duty not to disclose certain confidential corporate information," Collins told the court.

He said he was "devastated" to learn that a drug being tested for treatment of Multiple Sclerosis failed a trial.

"I was shocked. I was devastated by that news," he said. "I was in a very emotional state."

Collins could face up to 10 years in prison but as part of his plea deal he agreed not to appeal any sentence up to 57 months. He's scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Vernon Broderick on January 17.

Collins was accused of calling his son from a White House picnic to tip him off to a failed drug trial — allowing the son and his fiancee’s father to unload stock and avoid hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses.

Interest a Black Judge is going to sentence the MAGA Racist member.

height.182.no_border.width.320.jpg

Appointed by Barack Obama

LOL! Sweet!

Forum List

Back