Madison Cawthorn's photos in lingerie

You and the mods have egg in your face. That's why you're just yelling fake news, trying to save face. Cawthorn confirms it's him:

"In a tweet posted after the article went live, Cawthorn said the pictures were just “goofy vacation photos during a game on a cruise” that he says “were taken waaay before I ran for Congress.”

Well this is a bit of a shock. Of course Madison has had a tough year what with his 10 minute marriage to a russian spy breaking up.

I have no problem with the youngster dressing up in whatever outfit he wants but it doesnt sit well with his condemnation of drug fuelled GOP orgies. He got spanked for that a few weeks ago nd maybe spanking is to his taste ?

Again I hav no problem with that. Sexual hypocrisy seems to be a constant in the GOP.. Maybe if they were more open about their habits they would be less of a security risk ?

The leaked photos are quickly becoming the number one trend in social media.
It looks like a fellow Republican has leaked these pictures: as a democrat, I will only attack Republicans based on ideology and not based on his sexual preferences, and we should be empathic towards those who, like him, are in the closet.
I beginning to believe that the cocaine orgies were real...

I had to look up who this fag was.

Unless my eyes deceive me, I think it's someone who looks like him, not actually him.
That's Cawthorn. No doubt about it.

Quite a few Trumpwanks are not in denial. Cawthorn is seriously screwed up, but remember this?

Commenting on the January 6 Trump goons...

He said the people who attacked the Capitol were “pathetic,” “weak-minded” “thugs,” and that what happened on the Hill that day was a “despicable” “perversion of patriotism.”

“And the worst part was they’re all waving these American flags and these MAGA flags, and you want to say, ‘You don’t represent me at all. That’s not my movement. You’re not part of my party,’” he told Olivia Nuzzi of New York. “There’s no excuse for it.”

“I have no problem calling that out, even though a lot of those people probably would’ve voted for me,” he told Cory Vaillancourt of the Smoky Mountain News.

“It’s definitely time for the president to concede.”

“The election was not fraudulent,” he said on Jan. 23.

“Joseph R. Biden is our president.”

Forum List

Back