Madeleine Albright, Hillary's CIA Director to be

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Gotta love this one.

Madeleine is a rare glimpse of everything Hillary's campaign really stands for....

in 1992 Bill Clinton campaigned on the thesis that George HW Bush had not "finished the job" in Iraq. A big supporter of that soundbite was Ms. Albright, who would become Secretary of State in 1997. Ms. Albright curiously did NOT know WHO SHE WAS but was quite sure WHICH SIDE she was on...

BLITZER'S BLOG: Madeleine Albright speaks out on her hidden past

". She didn’t know her parents were Jewish until she was 59 years old"

and Jim Carrey responds "rrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy........"

because this Madeleine Albright knew all to well who "we" were.... in 1998, with precisely nobody from the "oil industry" in the room with the Clinton all Zionist "National Security Team"

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq | Huffington Post

"General Hugh Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”

" If you eliminate Berger, Cohen, Tenet, and Richardson and look at the Cabinet members that remain, you’re sort of left where Elliott is: with Madeleine Albright."

That's just great. Didn't know she was Jewish, but was conspiring with other Zionist Jews Tenet, Burglar, and Cohen to start a war "to help Israel..." the "WE" there...

As if you didn't already know, Ms. Albright has done her part to further Zionism's cause of "dividing and conquering" us Americans...

Madeleine Albright Defends Her Hillary Clinton Remarks

"Madeleine Albright defended her recent remarks that “there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women,” in an interview with TIME.

“I said that I think that people need to understand who has been really fighting on their behalf on issues that are of interest to women and clearly Hillary Clinton has and I have said there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women a lot—it’s so famous that it ended up on a Starbucks cup—because I do think that just generally, we are very judgmental of each other,” Albright said."

yeah, sure she has, just ask Kathleen Willey, Brodderick, Flowers, Paula Jones etc...

Forum List

Back