Maddow and liberalMedia, Race exists.

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
I am going to assume that as an excuse that race doesn't exist, you are going to hold up the politically correct view that differing species of human can interbreed and have viable offspring. That is an astonishingly narrowminded view of what makes up a separate species. Let's take blacks for example. I think it was the Cincinnati Zoo where they used to have some negroes on display. I don't know what the zoological term they used for them is. But I choose to call them Homo Africanus.
Every creature that even has the slightest difference from another similar creature is given its own zoological classification. That at least makes them a subspecies. There are many similar creatures that can interbreed successfully. Yet they are called different species of animals. The same should be true for humans. Also, we were apparently able to interbreed with Neanderthals. And they were quite different. As for blacks, they have longer arms and legs than Whites. They also have narrower hips and a slightly different body shape than Whites.
Apart from the outward appearance of blacks, they are prone to some diseases that Whites aren't. There are also drugs that work on Whites that don't work on blacks. Blacks also have a few grams less brain matter than Whites. I am going to assume that isn't different enough for you. Though I doubt if anything would be. No doubt there are many other differences. But it would be politically incorrect for teachers to teach them and hazardous to the career for any researcher wanting to research them.
Another point is that a long time ago, a species of bird made it all the way to the Galapagos Islands. This species of bird would eventually develope into different species of birds that were suited to exploit different ecological niches. Which is quite something when you consider that once those birds got there, they weren't isolated from each other. Before those evoloutionary changes started to tale place, there were probably less differences between these birds than there are between blacks and Whites. Apparently, at some point, what makes up a species is little more than a state of mind. Another thing you should ask yourself is if that species of bird was right in diverging like that. And what would be so wrong about the White species from seeking the same.
There is another more pertinent distinction between the White species and non-White species of human. Such as negroes. Years ago, the actor Ed Begley Jr and a friend of his found themselves stranded in a black part of town. They were attacked by a group of blacks for being White. Mr Begley was nearly killed. Whatever caused a knife to be plunged into Mr Begley, (I don't know how many times) you can view that as another benchmark for what makes up a separate species.
Don't worry. I already know you disagree. I even have a reason for you. Somebody once said that it's hard to get somebody to understand the truth. Especially when their livelihood depends on them not understanding.
I bet that with all I've said, you would think I'm "racist." Well I am. Racism exists because it serves a useful purpose. I believe one reason is because the most common forms of life on the planet are parasites. To some degree, we are all parasites. And "racism" helps protect against that. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It must be a drag for you to not have the sense of a baby. In the "Politics" section of this website, I started a post called, "A Freedom of Speech Test." You should check it out.

Forum List

Back