Mad Maxine Waters Tells MSNBC, “Terrible Trump was One of Epstein’s Best Friends”

MaxiPad.....you are confusing Trump with "Blow Job" Bill Clinton......

GP ^ | 09/03/2019 | Jim Hoft

Maxine Waters, the intelligent Democrat, crawled out of a hole today to appear with conspiracy theorist Chris Hayes on MSNBC.

Mad Maxine told Chris Hayes that “Terrible Trump” was Jeffrey Epstein’s best friend. Wow

2HefTaE.png

BTW, the ARROW points at Old, Dead (from Arkancide?) Jeffy Epstein...pedophiles HANG TOGETHER!!!
I guess she was turned loose from the Funny Farm this week.
61763659_2270446273052333_1323358356806565888_n.jpg

Maxine Waters, the intelligent Democrat, crawled out of a hole today to appear with conspiracy theorist Chris Hayes on MSNBC.

Mad Maxine told Chris Hayes that “Terrible Trump” was Jeffrey Epstein’s best friend. Wow

2HefTaE.png

BTW, the ARROW points at Old, Dead (from Arkancide?) Jeffy Epstein...pedophiles HANG TOGETHER!!!
Clinton also hung out with trump and Epstein....they were certainly all buds.

2HefTaE.png

Notice how you leave out all reference to the fact that Trump banned him from his hotels because he was a pedo.

2HefTaE.png

When Trump was a DemonRAT....BUT JUST LIKE REAGAN. , TRUMP SAW WHAT YOU DemonRATS truly are, how much damage you could do to our Republic and stood up against your tyranny!

2HefTaE.png

View attachment 277510
Old Bill told Hillary that he was tutoring the young lass in the subject of history. He later said he was tutoring Monica in the art of rolling cigars. The man was a tireless educator

Trump said Epstein was a “Terrific Guy” and they had the same taste in women

All of this deflection over Clinton is immaterial.

Aunt Esther Maxine Waters has accused Trump of being an Epstein crony?

Is it true?

I mean, after all, Epstein's Chief Procurers set up shop in Mar Lago and recruited little girls to feed the sexual appetites of rich men, right?

And when you combine that with Drumpf's self-confessed pu$$y-grabbing sexually-harassing nature, well...

Watch: Donald Trump parties in 1992 with now-accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, pats woman's rear end

Trump Hosted Party With Jeffrey Epstein and ‘28 Girls,’ Report Claims

Donald Trump once hosted a party with a guest list made up of just himself, Jeffrey Epstein, and “28 girls,”

‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’... He said, ‘Look I’m putting my name on this. I wouldn’t put my name on it and have a scandal.’”

Epstein has told people since the election that he was the one who introduced the president to his third wife, first lady Melania Trump

Sounds like best friends to me.

Is it true?

I mean, after all, Epstein's Chief Procurers set up shop in Mar Lago and recruited little girls to feed the sexual appetites of rich men, right?

And when you combine that with Drumpf's self-confessed pu$$y-grabbing sexually-harassing nature, well...
And your proof of all this diarrea of the mouth from you....How many times did Trump fly on Epsteins plane....we know Blow Job .Clinton did at least 26 times....Sounds convincing that Blow Job was and still is a pedo!

Man I so hope Trump sues her for 75 million for defamation!
The good news is that the Left are so cracked, they really believe all their own lies! Just wait until reality smacks them in 2020! hehheh.
How do you convince a jury that you were just cool friends and not great friends?
Stop making up fake lawsuits.

Stop lying.

Watch: Donald Trump parties in 1992 with now-accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, pats woman's rear end

Trump Hosted Party With Jeffrey Epstein and ‘28 Girls,’ Report Claims

Donald Trump once hosted a party with a guest list made up of just himself, Jeffrey Epstein, and “28 girls,”

‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’... He said, ‘Look I’m putting my name on this. I wouldn’t put my name on it and have a scandal.’”

Epstein has told people since the election that he was the one who introduced the president to his third wife, first lady Melania Trump

Sounds like best friends to me.
According to the article from ANONYMOUS SOURCES stated the N.Y. TIMES.....ROTFLMFAO

My ANONYMOUS SOURCES SAID You have never been laid and ALLWAYS HAVE a WET right hand....yup, that source said so!!!!!

The TIMES ....ALL THE FAKE NEWS WE CAN MAKE UP!!!!!

New York Times chief outlines coverage shift: From Trump-Russia to Trump racism
Aug 15, 2019 · Dean Baquet, the executive editor of the New York Times, said recently that, after the Mueller report, the paper has to shift the focus of its coverage from the Trump-Russia affair to the president's alleged racism. ... In the beginning of the Trump administration, the Times geared up

Is it true?

And your proof of all this diarrea of the mouth from you....How many times did Trump fly on Epsteins plane....we know Blow Job .Clinton did at least 26 times....Sounds convincing that Blow Job was and still is a pedo!
Bubba's sexual predations are not the issue here...

The "Other guy did it too" defense doesn't work well beyond the 4th grade recess yard...

Trump's (alleged) sexual predations are the issue in this thread...

Nobody said that such activity had to be airborne, did they?

Ditto for un-monitored private islands, off shore pleasure boats, getaways on foreign soil, etc.

On the grounds of a resort campus would do nicely, wouldn't it?

Again... was Trump an Epstein crony?

I have no idea, but it's a legitimate question, under the circumstances, and the question is worth asking.

Last edited:

Is it true?

Bubba's sexual predations aren't the issue here...

Trumps (alleged) sexual predations are the issue...

Nobody said that such activity had to be airborne, did they?

Ditto for un-monitored private islands, off shore pleasure boats, getaways on foreign soil, etc.

On the grounds of a resort campus would do nicely, wouldn't it?

Again... was Trump an Epstein crony?

It's a legitimate question, under the circumstances.

And being I can't mention Trump without comparing him to Blow Job ....hey did Trump lose a $850k settlement to Paula Jones for sexual harassment...and isn't it a supposedly consensual sex act with Stormy.....

...And being I can't mention Trump without comparing him to Blow Job ....hey did Trump lose a $850k settlement to Paula Jones for sexual harassment...and isn't it a supposedly consensual sex act with Stormy.....
Your attempts at deflection are getting weaker and more pathetic as we go...

Bubba was a sexual predator in his own right...

But that's got nothing to do with Maxine Waters' accusation that Trump was an Epstein crony...

The question remains...

Was Trump an Epstein crony?

...And being I can't mention Trump without comparing him to Blow Job ....hey did Trump lose a $850k settlement to Paula Jones for sexual harassment...and isn't it a supposedly consensual sex act with Stormy.....
Your attempts at deflection are getting weaker and more pathetic as we go...

Bubba was a sexual predator in his own right...

But that's got nothing to do with Maxine Waters' accusation that Trump was an Epstein crony...

The question remains...

Was Trump an Epstein crony?
And your definition of crony?....Did they fuck the same women at the same time, or did they know each other from large social gatherings of the rich in Fla.?

Man I so hope Trump sues her for 75 million for defamation!
The good news is that the Left are so cracked, they really believe all their own lies! Just wait until reality smacks them in 2020! hehheh.
How do you convince a jury that you were just cool friends and not great friends?
Stop making up fake lawsuits.

No need to "make anything up." Trump publicly disavowed Epstein in something like 2004 and is probably the most famous person to have the LEAST to do with him! Not even the people suing Epstein's estate claim Trump was ever involved in anything. Trump's not the one who has a flight log to Orgy Island long as his arm. Clearly, just one more desperate grasp at diversion of the facts in an effort to protect the Love Child of the DNC, Bill Clinton and for Maxine to milk the gullibility of their idiot voter base with people like you! :badgrin: Trump better sue her until that dumb bitch's gums bleed.

Forum List

Back