Machine gun attack in London...but....gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....the gun violence in gun free Britain continues...

Driver Riddled with Bullets in 'Machine Gun' Attack in Khan's London

A man is in critical condition in hospital after being riddled with bullets in Sadiq Khan’s London, just 20 minutes after another man was stabbed in the chest in an unrelated attack.
The 24-year-old shooting victim was blasted in his car in what has been described as a “machine gun” attack, with witnesses recalling up to 17 shots fired in Brent in north-west London at about 8.34 p.m, The Sun reports.

“From what I can tell, he was sitting in his car when he got into an argument with someone who then shot at him with a machine gun (at least) 11 times,” said one witness. “The police… told everyone to stay indoors.”

“Heard shots all the way from north side Stonebridge as they were fired I counted about 17 shots,” tweeted another.

Hmmmmmmm....don't British criminals have a 10 bullet limit in their magazines?

A man is in critical condition in hospital after being riddled with bullets in Sadiq Khan’s London, just 20 minutes after another man was stabbed in the chest in an unrelated attack.
The 24-year-old shooting victim was blasted in his car in what has been described as a “machine gun” attack, with witnesses recalling up to 17 shots fired in Brent in north-west London at about 8.34 p.m, The Sun reports.

“From what I can tell, he was sitting in his car when he got into an argument with someone who then shot at him with a machine gun (at least) 11 times,” said one witness. “The police… told everyone to stay indoors.”

“Heard shots all the way from north side Stonebridge as they were fired I counted about 17 shots,” tweeted another.

And yet gun crime is still much lower than US cities.

This is more about how the media of each country responds to gun attacks.

USA- just another fucking day
UK- oh god, someone got killed.

And yet gun crime is still much lower than US cities.

This is more about how the media of each country responds to gun attacks.

USA- just another fucking day
UK- oh god, someone got killed.

And you still lie......gun crime is going up in Britain, they banned and confiscated guns from law abiding people who didn't use guns for crime.

Gun crime is going down in the U.S. as more Americans own and carry guns.....

You still don't understand that law abiding people owning and carrying guns doesn't increase the gun crime rate ....while taking guns away from those same law abiding people can and does increase the gun crime rate

you really need to engage your brain on this one...

You know that happens every 5 minutes in the US right?

Does this have a point or is it just more of your retarded, made up, straw man, antiguncontrol screed?

Does this have a point or is it just more of your retarded, made up, straw man, antiguncontrol screed?
yea, America also has a huge problem with violent criminals, we call them Democrat Voters

yea, America also has a huge problem with violent criminals, we call them Democrat Voters

Yes...exactly.....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

These charts exclude suicides, for which data are not available on a congressional district basis, so it only breaks down the fraction of gun violence that is accidental or confrontational.

I've probably told you this before: Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Hey, the Democrats are very proud that they register criminals to vote.
Creepy Cuomo has even pardoned Democrat Criminals so that they will vote for him.

Hey, the Democrats are very proud that they register criminals to vote.
Creepy Cuomo has even pardoned Democrat Criminals so that they will vote for him.
You really should take my advice.

Your attacks always fail because you always fail to give the graphs that show UK gun murders and attacks are some much lower than those in the US.

Your attacks always fail because you always fail to give the graphs that show UK gun murders and attacks are some much lower than those in the US.

No...I say in almost every post and thread that gun murder in Britain has always been lower in Britain...because even though their criminals have guns...they don't use them to murder each other or other victims as often as our criminals do....that has nothing to do with their gun control laws, since they have guns...

You have to desperately cling to their low gun murder rate because their gun crime rate is going through the roof......the thing is? Their gun crime rate is sky rocketing...and their social welfare system isn't civilizing their young men....how long do you think their gun murder rate is going to stay low, when the restraint against murder is getting less and less?

Your only hope is for our gun control laws to ban guns before their gun murder rate sky rockets......

They always have been even before the UK passed it's strictest gun laws

All the gun laws passed by the Brits have failed to lower their murder rate below what it was before all those gun laws were passed and now London has a higher murder rate than New York City.

But maybe what's his name mayor of London is right that banning pointy knives will lower the murder rate

The gun bunnies simply cannot accept facts: that gun murders, adjusted for populations, is about 18% in London compared to America.

The gun bunnies simply cannot accept facts: that gun murders, adjusted for populations, is about 18% in London compared to America.

And you cannot admit that the murder rate in the UK never dropped below what it was before all the gun laws you love so much were passed and is in fact higher.

Therefore the gun laws of the UK did not lower their murder rate

Why are you hiding the truth...gun crime all across England and Wales is going up...that means that despite their complete ban on hand guns and almost every gun except for hunting pieces for rich people, criminals in Britain are getting more and more guns and they are using them more and more often....

They aren't using them, yet, to murder, but that is the only thing they aren't doing....and with the massive increase in knife murder, gun murder won't be far behind.....

Violence will always continue everywhere, but gun murder in the UK is far less than the USA even factoring in population numbers.

The slight increase in the UK will require 1167 years for its violence to catch up with the USA.

I wonder if either country will even be around.

IGNORING he point I see, in the USA more firearms amongst law abiding citizens equals LESS crime proven by 20 years of data, in Britain law abiding citzens were disarmed to LOWER crime and instead it has steadily climbed by double digits each year.

Violence will always continue everywhere, but gun murder in the UK is far less than the USA even factoring in population numbers.

The slight increase in the UK will require 1167 years for its violence to catch up with the USA.

No....violence in the U.K. is going up after they banned and confiscated guns.

In the United States, as more Americans own and actually carry guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%...our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%....

You can't dispute that fact, so you cling to the British low murder rate, even though gun control had nothing to do with it...

Explain this, genius...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/935885/Crime-numbers-Britain-Yorkshire-highest-county-latest-figures

“In particular we’re shocked to see an increase of nearly 30 per cent in weapon possession offences between 2016 and 2017.”

Crimes covered violent and sexual offences, vehicle theft, public order offences, possession of weapons, shoplifting, personal theft, drug crimes, robbery, criminal damage, bicycle thefts and anti-social behaviour.

========

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223193/Culture-violence-Gun-crime-goes-89-decade.html

The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

The number of people injured or killed by guns, excluding air weapons, has increased from 864 in 1998/99 to a provisional figure of 1,760 in 2008/09, an increase of 104 per cent .

========

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

=========

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

G
un crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Explain this...please....explain this using your theory that gun control works...

Britain...

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

United States....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Forum List

Back