Machine gun attack in London...but....gun control?

Nonetheless, the UK gun murder rate will take 1167 years to match the US gun murder rate.

Nonetheless, the UK gun murder rate will take 1167 years to match the US gun murder rate.
Numbers are so cruel.

Yes....gun crime is going up all over Britain.......up 42% in London alone.......while here in the U.S. gun murder went down 49% and gun crime went down 75%...as more Americans own and carry guns.

Violence will always continue everywhere, but gun murder in the UK is far less than the USA even factoring in population numbers.

The slight increase in the UK will require 1167 years for its violence to catch up with the USA.

I wonder if either country will even be around.

Why is it more acceptable to be murdered in any other way than by a gun?

Maybe you finally realized that all of the UK's gun laws did nothing to lower their murder rate so now you qualify murders by tool of commission

Gun murder bad
All other murders not as bad (good even.)

Yes....gun crime is going up all over Britain.......up 42% in London alone.......while here in the U.S. gun murder went down 49% and gun crime went down 75%...as more Americans own and carry guns.
I think firearm homicides in the UK happened at about 1/32 of the rate in the US the last time I checked. Some small fraction anyway. That you fret about the mote in the UK's eye while ignoring the beam in your own is one of the enduring pleasures of observing the loons on USMB.

I think firearm homicides in the UK happened at about 1/32 of the rate in the US the last time I checked. Some small fraction anyway. That you fret about the mote in the UK's eye while ignoring the beam in your own is one of the enduring pleasures of observing the loons on USMB.
A murder is a murder it matters not how it is committed.

The fact is that all of the gun laws in the UK did nothing to lower their murder rate so now you have to qualify murder by tool of commission.

It's beyond stupid to do so.

Dead is dead

Yeah.....you are trying to hide the fact that the British banned and confiscated guns.....and their gun crime rate is going up......you are trying to use the fact that British criminals do not murder people as often as democrats in the U.S. do......they don't use knives to murder people as often, they don't use guns as often......and you are desparately hoping that they don't start murdering people, taking away the only lie you have left...

A murder is a murder it matters not how it is committed.

The fact is that all of the gun laws in the UK did nothing to lower their murder rate so now you have to qualify murder by tool of commission.

It's beyond stupid to do so.

Dead is dead

And how long can their criminals use guns more and more, and import even more violent foreign criminals, and keep that gun murder rate low? that is what they are really afraid of.....if British criminals start murdering more people with their guns, their entire anti gun belief system is shattered...

Arguing with a brick wall.......
or......
Arguing with a corrupted, compromised, indoctrinated, free-loading, entitlement minded lemming Leftist.....

One of the above is pointless.....the other involves masonry.....

Forum List

Back