M&M casserole

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
1700519665423.png

nice side dish for holiday meals.

But that's too dry......you need some caramel sauce or ice-cream.......to put on top!:omg: :tongue: :laugh:
The ice-cream idea sounds good, though crunching M&Ms, the cold would hurt my teeth, but I might try it. I am off my no sugar/low sugar diet for any holiday setting.;)

It's going to be a delicious...... a very calorie rich casserole!:omg: but may be once in a blue moon it's ok!:laugh:
Absolutely! Besides, I don't have another check up until March, and my sugars, triglycerides, cholesterol and blood pressure were back in limits after the re-check in August. The Nurse Practitioner that tried to put me on statins for the rest of life on my first and only bad lab test is off staff at the medical group, I use. Still, generally speaking, you are talking to the low cal chicken wrap king. No more 3 egg 3 bacon breakfasts, no more southern sweet tea by the pitcher all summer and the 3 or 4 pepsi a day is a thing of the past. Also, I've dropped 10-12 lbs. I don't actually miss it and yes I know it is healthier for me this way, of course self-discipline is not a problem for me, but I do look forward to holiday meals.

Forum List

Back