Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror

Show me where I have claimed party affiliation matters?

And please explain how the political party affiliation of the men who lynched 3,900 black men would matter one iota.
Sorry, but you're not worth spending 10 or 15 minutes digging up old posts, especially when you aren't interested in a serious discussion anyway.

Coward.
Oh gee, I'm crushed. :lol:

You're also the assclown who brought that shit in in a desperate attempt to swat the topic away -- now you run away from it. As already noted, lynching was not a political act but a cultural one.

Apparently that distinction is beyond the scope of whatever passes for intellect between your ears.
Meanwhile your buddy asslips claims that every lynching was done by the KKK.
So why cant you quote me saying that?

Show me where I have claimed party affiliation matters?

And please explain how the political party affiliation of the men who lynched 3,900 black men would matter one iota.
Sorry, but you're not worth spending 10 or 15 minutes digging up old posts, especially when you aren't interested in a serious discussion anyway.

Coward.

You're also the assclown who brought that shit in in a desperate attempt to swat the topic away -- now you run away from it. As already noted, lynching was not a political act but a cultural one.

Apparently that distinction is beyond the scope of whatever passes for intellect between your ears.

IIRC it was closed caption that made that statement.

Your confusion is understandable however, they all have the same rhetoric straight from the NOI playbook

squeeze has his talking points straight from the KKK.

Your assclowns' days are gone forever, never coming back.

Coward.

Your confusion is understandable however, they all have the same rhetoric straight from the NOI playbook
Asslips repeatedly demanded I provide proof that any lynching was not done by the KKK, pretty clear he insists all were done by them.

I am pretty sure all lynchings were done by conservatives, who were mostly Dems at the time.

Asslips repeatedly demanded I provide proof that any lynching was not done by the KKK, pretty clear he insists all were done by them.

lynching is a crime, but when confronted with the facts that blacks are more violent than the KKK they are strangely silent.

The study mentioned in the OP conveniently did not mention the black on white crime rate. No surprise as then blacks no longer can claim having the moral high ground.

Their angle for racial extortion would be null if everyone knew the truth. I'm here to extoll that truth.

ps asslicker talks in circles , answers questions with questions, and dodges direct questions

Last edited:
I am pretty sure all lynchings were done by conservatives, who were mostly Dems at the time.
Bizarre. They were done by rural peoples who did not have urban access to court systems at the time. Squarely Democrats at the time, as it was the party of the agrarian people as opposed to the big city Republicans.

Of course the OP "did not mention the black on white crime rate."

The OP is remind the young generations of the murderous nature of some feral conservatives.

lynching is a crime, but when confronted with the facts that blacks are more violent than the KKK they are strangely silent.

The study mentioned in the OP conveniently did not mention the black on white crime rate. No surprise as then blacks no longer can claim having the moral high ground.

Their angle for racial extortion would be null if everyone knew the truth. I'm here to extoll that truth.

ps asslicker talks in circles , answers questions with questions, and dodges direct questions
Youre stretching but not able to reach far enough to make a coherent argument. Why would it mention the Black on white crime rate? That has nothing to do with lynchings by white conservatives unless you want to say the Black on white crime rate are part of the legacy of lynchings. You reap what you sew. Chickens coming home to roost. Karma and all that other good stuff.

Youre stretching but not able to reach far enough to make a coherent argument. Why would it mention the Black on white crime rate? That has nothing to do with lynchings by white conservatives unless you want to say the Black on white crime rate are part of the legacy of lynchings. You reap what you sew. Chickens coming home to roost. Karma and all that other good stuff.

karma is a double edged sword ******

karma is a double edged sword ******

Thats right cave monkey. Stop saying things you dont know the meaning of. You look more like an idiot than usual.

Asclepias is morally right to respond to squeeze's racist nonsense right out of the gate.

You should, too!

squeeze is no one that we want in the GOP, anymore than a lone-star or a S. J.

squeeze should say, "Yes, you are 100% right about lynchings and that the overwhelming numbers of serial killers are white men."

Then he can morally talk about black on black crime.

Asclepias is morally right to respond to squeeze's racist nonsense right out of the gate.

You should, too!

squeeze is no one that we want in the GOP, anymore than a lone-star or a S. J.

squeeze should say, "Yes, you are 100% right about lynchings and that the overwhelming numbers of serial killers are white men."

Then he can morally talk about black on black crime.
In other words you think it is ok for blacks to be racist but not whites. Guess what? You are wrong.

Since those are your words, RGS, you are both wrong and a racist.
Wrong again. The racist here is asslips and you are making excuses for him. You admit that the white guys are racist and then claim because they are that forgives asslips for being one. You keep defending asslips racism. His is overt and telling, he hates white people, you included. he uses white women but he hates white men. And you defend him.

Forum List

Back