"Lynch Mob" Shows Up at Russian Airport Looking for Jews Arriving from Tel Aviv

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This is absolutely insane. Clearly, there is something more afoot that mere anger at Israel for defending itself against Hamas (which, in itself, does not even make sense). Is there a global anti-Jew movement that is now surfacing? IDK. But, if such a movement were to exist, I think it would look a lot like what is going on now. As with most movements that attack civilization and west, western-leaning states, it is most like neo-Marxist in nature.

That it has gotten to this point is bizarre indeed. This is the very thing Hitler used to energize his people; to wit, to convince people that the Jews are the root of their problems. It is pure insanity. But it has historical precedent and has been successful in the past. Indeed, no ethnic group has ever been more persecuted than the Jews. This has always troubled me. When I look at Jews as a group, you see a moral, prosperous people generally. They are family oriented and have a long history of being a civilized people. You certainly cannot say the same about Sunnis, Shia, and the rest of the ME natives, who are generally anti-democratic savages who decry western values, including but not limited to women and the LGBTQ thing.

If anything, we ought to look to Jews generally as examples to emulate. I state this exclusive of religion. I have known Jews. I grew up with a Jew friend and got to know his family. They were pillars of the community. I gladly accepted them into my life, and they accepted my heathen, hillbilly ass into theirs. Why are some trying to destroy them? Destruction for the sake of destruction is, in itself, wrong. Destruction due to ethnicity is sickening, but that is exactly what the so-called "Palestinian" people, and others, in the ME are doing (and have been doing to millennia). It is both vile and evil and needs to be stopped. If a few eggs get broken in the process, then so be it. The so-called "Palestinian" people created their situation, and they will suffer the consequences they deserve. I lay squarely the death of each and every Palestinian child at the feet of Hamas and their supporters, as they are the ones truly deserving of blame here, not the Israelis who are trying to defend themselves.

This is absolutely insane. Clearly, there is something more afoot that mere anger at Israel for defending itself against Hamas (which, in itself, does not even make sense). Is there a global anti-Jew movement that is now surfacing? IDK. But, if such a movement were to exist, I think it would look a lot like what is going on now. As with most movements that attack civilization and west, western-leaning states, it is most like neo-Marxist in nature.

That it has gotten to this point is bizarre indeed. This is the very thing Hitler used to energize his people; to wit, to convince people that the Jews are the root of their problems. It is pure insanity. But it has historical precedent and has been successful in the past. Indeed, no ethnic group has ever been more persecuted than the Jews. This has always troubled me. When I look at Jews as a group, you see a moral, prosperous people generally. They are family oriented and have a long history of being a civilized people. You certainly cannot say the same about Sunnis, Shia, and the rest of the ME natives, who are generally anti-democratic savages who decry western values, including but not limited to women and the LGBTQ thing.

If anything, we ought to look to Jews generally as examples to emulate. I state this exclusive of religion. I have known Jews. I grew up with a Jew friend and got to know his family. They were pillars of the community. I gladly accepted them into my life, and they accepted my heathen, hillbilly ass into theirs. Why are some trying to destroy them? Destruction for the sake of destruction is, in itself, wrong. Destruction due to ethnicity is sickening, but that is exactly what the so-called "Palestinian" people, and others, in the ME are doing (and have been doing to millennia). It is both vile and evil and needs to be stopped. If a few eggs get broken in the process, then so be it. The so-called "Palestinian" people created their situation, and they will suffer the consequences they deserve. I lay squarely the death of each and every Palestinian child at the feet of Hamas and their supporters, as they are the ones truly deserving of blame here, not the Israelis who are trying to defend themselves.
~~~~~~
Just goes to prove that Russia and it's citizens are racist and anti-semetic. Just as were the Nazi's.

Those Muslims that terrorized the airport there are going to Pogroms. Indeed, indeed.

If they keep them alive, or they might have to go fight Ukraine.

Violence Erupts Against The Jewish In Southern Russia 29.10.2023.

POGROMS ARE BACK.

The fact that Russia is allowing this to happen is mind blowing! Anyone whose ever been arrested for protesting in Moscow or St Petersburg should be PISSED!!

Forum List

Back