Lying From Pres. Now Normal and Ignored

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.
ALL politicians lie
This has been true since there have been politicians it is not new
No President has been recognized and openly mocked and disrespected as a prolific compulsive liar on a national and global level the way Donald Trump has. He is routinely mocked, laughed at, publicly shamed and called out for his habitual lying.

Purpose of this thread was to show and confirm how his lying has become so routine and regular to many people, and particularly his followers who have been numbed and brainwashed into simply ignoring the fact that their leader is a prolific, compulsive serial liar about matters large and small in a way that compares to no other American President in American history. They claim his lies are exaggerations when the lies he tells are blatant serious lies, or they pretend his lies are of unimportant subjects and hence, of no consequence or worry.

Many of his lies are accepted and used as truth in this very thread. No, Donald Trump did not win a landslide election. He won the 2016 Presidential election with a lower Electoral College margin than Obama or Clinton and both won the popular vote counts in addition, while Trump lost the popular vote. No, his economic policies have not created the best economic growth in American history or the strongest military in recent history. These are just some, a few of the serious dangerous and blatant lies promoted by Trump and believed and still promoted by his supporters.

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.
ALL politicians lie
No President has been recognized and openly mocked and disrespected as a prolific compulsive liar on a national and global level the way Donald Trump has. He is routinely mocked, laughed at, publicly shamed and called out for his habitual lying.

Purpose of this thread was to show and confirm how his lying has become so routine and regular to many people, and particularly his followers who have been numbed and brainwashed into simply ignoring the fact that their leader is a prolific, compulsive serial liar about matters large and small in a way that compares to no other American President in American history. They claim his lies are exaggerations when the lies he tells are blatant serious lies, or they pretend his lies are of unimportant subjects and hence, of no consequence or worry.

Many of his lies are accepted and used as truth in this very thread. No, Donald Trump did not win a landslide election. He won the 2016 Presidential election with a lower Electoral College margin than Obama or Clinton and both won the popular vote counts in addition, while Trump lost the popular vote. No, his economic policies have not created the best economic growth in American history or the strongest military in recent history. These are just some, a few of the serious dangerous and blatant lies promoted by Trump and believed and still promoted by his supporters.

You make it sound like Trump is the first politician to lie

stop being such a sheep fucking hypocrite

ALL POLITICIANS LIE
ALL POLITICIANS HAVE ALWAYS LIES
ALL POLITICIANS WILL ALWAYS LIE

These are laws of nature as irrefutable as gravity

ALL politicians lie

ALL POLITICIANS LIE

Trump has taken lying as a tool for disinformation disbursement and distribution, He has brought sophisticated branding and marketing techniques in politics to new and unheard of levels completely dependent on Presidential lying. Comparing him to others is a lame and nonsense defense because the claim is made without data to back up the claim that Trump's lying is comparable to other politicians in quantity of lies being told.

you provide so many links and so much evidence
I have to agree with you

Trump has been proven beyond any debate to be the most prolific liar in US Presidential lying.

ALL politicians lie

You should be more concerned about our deceitful news who use assumptions,emotions and outright lying against Trump.

Presidents have been lying to the American people since John Adams ran in 1797. This is nothing new.
Seldom on this scale; never with this regularity.

Sure there's that...

And...does it matter? If so, why rationalize in the first place?

Huh. I didn't consider that a rationalization, just a fact...

Does it matter? It does to me, I didn't vote for the fucker. I didn't vote for that other lying POS Hillary either. As far as I can tell, however, it doesn't matter as long as the Democrat and Republican parties remain the dominant political powers in this country. As long as the sheep in both parties continue to vote their party lines, this country will remain polarized and angry, and our politicians will continue to lie, because they can...

ALL politicians lie

ALL POLITICIANS LIE

Trump has taken lying as a tool for disinformation disbursement and distribution, He has brought sophisticated branding and marketing techniques in politics to new and unheard of levels completely dependent on Presidential lying. Comparing him to others is a lame and nonsense defense because the claim is made without data to back up the claim that Trump's lying is comparable to other politicians in quantity of lies being told.
uh huh

Practically all politicians lie. It's part of what politics is.
We look at the results of what they have done for the country.
Trump has done what he said he was going to do.

Has not dubbed China a currency manipulator
Has not replaced the ACA with “something terrific” or any else
Has not made Mexico pay for the wall
Has not strengthened the military
Has not hired the best people
Has not sat with Mueller, released his tax returns....etc

The higher tariffs on aluminum and steal Mexico will pay, does help pay for the wall, like he said.
Clearly you have zero idea how tariffs work. It’s a tax on imports, not exports.

He has strengthened the military.
There is little evidence of that. In fact, between the jet crashes and the naval vessels bouncing off commercial vessels and the miss by the Army in recruiting, there is significant evidence it is less effective than anytime in recent memory.

[QUOTE="peach174, post: 20981795, member: 23262”]
He said his taxes will be released after the audit.
Why is the IRS still auditing it?

You are going to tell us that you actually believe his 2015 taxes are still being audited?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do and it's a tariff on imports from Mexico, Canada and the EU on steel and aluminum.

The military has the money now for new aircraft and ships.

My bad on saying the word auditing when I should have said holding his taxes.
I would not release them either when the left is on a witch hunt for anything to get him impeached.

Presidents have been lying to the American people since John Adams ran in 1797. This is nothing new.

Sure there's that...

Does it matter? It does to me, I didn't vote for the fucker. I didn't vote for that other lying POS Hillary either. As far as I can tell, however, it doesn't matter as long as the Democrat and Republican parties remain the dominant political powers in this country. As long as the sheep in both parties continue to vote their party lines, this country will remain polarized and angry, and our politicians will continue to lie, because they can...

Bullshit.

Take a stand. This is a two party system. Choose the one that doesn't think you are a moron.

Done.

Claims now being made, even in this very thread, that tariffs on aluminum and steel from Mexico are paying for Trump's "WALL" show the ridiculous levels of misinformation and propaganda used to defend Trump's blatant lying. Funds for building a wall on the Mexican border must be appropriated by Congress and Congress has only made token allowances for funding a "WALL". Most of Congresses funding for barriers on rhe border were barriers planned for the border long before Donald Trump and for improving and maintaining barriers that were in place before Trump ever entered the White House.

Sure there's that...

Bullshit.

Take a stand. This is a two party system. Choose the one that doesn't think you are a moron.

Done.

You think one of those two doesn't believe you're a moron? You're fooling yourself.

Now we're done.

Sure there's that...

Bullshit.

Done.

You think one of those two doesn't believe you're a moron? You're fooling yourself.

Now we're done.

Yes. One of them thinks I am a moron. The GOP thinks all citizens are morons. That is why they can say shit like "Dems are the party of crime" and "climate change is a hoax" and " Medicare for all will ruin your Medicare" without shame.

You go ahead and vote 3rd party. Help the GOP by being a non-moron who inadvertently assists their candidates. All because you want to ride your cynicism in the face of a travesty like Trump.

You've every right to be wrong.

So, what's the problem?

:coffee:
Complacency and the inherent danger and weakness of basing important decisions on misinformation.

So, what's the problem?

:coffee:
Complacency and the inherent danger and weakness of basing important decisions on misinformation.
Probably why hitlery lost!

Our Navy is in serious threat and our Carrier force is rhe weakest it has been in over 75 years.

If true, you can thank Obama for that.

Forum List

Back