Trump Lunatic bordering on nut case

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
What a tour-de-force last night in Arizona by a complete idiot with aspirations to be a fool baboon (apologies to baboons.) If, during their entire careers, they got nothing else right, President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS. The world is laughing at him, and patriotic Americans would be laughing were he not so pathetic and dangerous.

Shut down the government to build his stupid wall, that he PROMISED OVER AND OVER AND OVER that Mexico would pay for? Give me a break! The only wall we need in this country is an 8 foot by 6 foot cell to restrain this loser. And, you know what, the idiots who elected him and support him still are just as dangerous and pathetic as he is! Bigly, covfefe!!!

I feel your pain man. Perhaps if you supported America instead of trashing it you might feel better.

I feel your pain man. Perhaps if you supported America instead of trashing it you might feel better.
I support America, have always supported America and served in our armed forces. I don't support draft dodging slackers trying to tear it down. Go back and look at some of Hitler's speeches at his rallies. He was a madman wanting to take over the world, and Trump makes him look like a rank amateur!

I support America, have always supported America and served in our armed forces. I don't support draft dodging slackers trying to tear it down. Go back and look at some of Hitler's speeches at his rallies. He was a madman wanting to take over the world, and Trump makes him look like a rank amateur!
Everything will be ok, Astrostar. :itsok:

What a tour-de-force last night in Arizona by a complete idiot with aspirations to be a fool baboon (apologies to baboons.) If, during their entire careers, they got nothing else right, President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS. The world is laughing at him, and patriotic Americans would be laughing were he not so pathetic and dangerous.

Shut down the government to build his stupid wall, that he PROMISED OVER AND OVER AND OVER that Mexico would pay for? Give me a break! The only wall we need in this country is an 8 foot by 6 foot cell to restrain this loser. And, you know what, the idiots who elected him and support him still are just as dangerous and pathetic as he is! Bigly, covfefe!!!
President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS.
57 states, keep your doctor if you like your doctor, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, deplorables, trailer park trash , vote for me I have a vagina.

366176.png

I disagree with your analysis that trump borders on being a nut case. In my opinion, he crossed that border a long time ago.

Open boarders in Europe are not working and you want that here?

That is an ad hominem commentary, typical hate mongering by the party of intolerance.
1)she admitted that was all political part of the game.
2)she also in context was saying it regarding the nuke button, full well knowing the president can't just press a button when having a bad day(she lied and insulted the intelligence of the voters).
Ironically he's the one you'd trust more since war is always last resort with him opposing wars, while Hillary turned out to be the loose cannon she displaced character onto Trump as being.
3) You prove your party is deflecting and displacing and also sadistically bashing of those they claim are the Mentally disabled.
Tell me you think your Politicians & party is sane? Knowing the irrational propaganda narratives and actions while
Using sample of pictures I see otherwise.
images-13.jpeg
images-11.jpeg

CnriV9bWcAIfDti.jpeg
maddow-10.jpeg
21b210e5f26c38f761ee3f6c56b6d965.jpg.cf.jpg

images-2.jpeg
images-7.jpeg

images-8.jpeg
spirit-cooking-blood-ritual-sata.jpg?fit=480%2C360.cf.jpg

9824446_600x400.jpg

Last edited:
Are you a mental health professional?

Is 'nut case' a clinical term?

Thank you for your service. You realize, of course, that military service does not in itself preclude insanity, nor an acceptance of false dichotomies.

/----/ cry baby.jpg

These "Make Trump Feel Better Again " trips are nauseating.... :cheeky-smiley-018:

You have 38 messages on this board. Are the others like this too? I have never seen such a well written bot. What is your dictionary size? Can I download your filters?

Democrats repeat one another's talking points. That way they don't need to actually pay attention to the speech, everything was written well before the speech was given. Sort of like the speech at the Boy Scouts.

These "Make Trump Feel Better Again " trips are nauseating.... :cheeky-smiley-018:

---------------------------------------- hey , mornin EWings [chuckle] :afro: !!

President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS.
57 states, keep your doctor if you like your doctor, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, deplorables, trailer park trash , vote for me I have a vagina.

366176.png

366176.png
So you prefer a guy with three marriages, an affair with wife #2, while still married to wife #1, and an illegitimate daughter with #2 while still married to #1 and a calling card saying "you can grab 'em by the p...y." You're happy with that and you throw rocks at Bill Clinton???

366176.png

366176.png
So you prefer a guy with three marriages, an affair with wife #2, while still married to wife #1, and an illegitimate daughter with #2 while still married to #1 and a calling card saying "you can grab 'em by the p...y." You're happy with that and you throw rocks at Bill Clinton???
----------------------------------------------------- its 2017 AStar , but my general reply is that TRUMP is better than 'hillary' and all the other 'rinos' with possible exception of Ted Cruz AStar .

366176.png

366176.png

Well I don't care much about any of those sex things. Apart from that, I think Bill Clinton was one of the best presidents, ever. Will not see one like him for a long time. I think the two of them could be friends, they are both great.

366176.png

366176.png
/----/ First of all Democrats taught us that a president's personal life is none of our business as long as it didn't interfere with his job. And secondly, not one Hollywood actor has stepped forward to refute Trumps claim. Ask George Clooney if it ever happens to him.

Forum List

Back