Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
masks dont stop you from getting covid,, so you dancing on his grave for political reasons shows how evil you really are,,

What was his position on masks?

I don't know. I do know of people who have contracted it even though they wore a mask. Some of them on reddit [sic] said they wore a mask, gloves and hid in their basement for months and still contracted it.

Does not follow. Not wearing face protection doesn't make it easier to get infected ---- it makes it easier to infect other people.

Fer FUXSAKE do we STILL not know how this works, after a YEAR?
3 layers for an effective cloth mask - many wearing a thin one layered one is likely a false sense of security.
covid can also be spread through the virus droplets landing on people's eyes

What was his position on masks?

I don't know. I do know of people who have contracted it even though they wore a mask. Some of them on reddit [sic] said they wore a mask, gloves and hid in their basement for months and still contracted it.

Does not follow. Not wearing face protection doesn't make it easier to get infected ---- it makes it easier to infect other people.

Fer FUXSAKE do we STILL not know how this works, after a YEAR?
3 layers for an effective cloth mask - many wearing a thin one layered one is likely a false sense of security.
covid can also be spread through the virus droplets landing on people's eyes

What I see consistently is people wearing masks touching surfaces/items, constantly touching or adjusting their masks, and rubbing their eyes....pretty much normal human behaviors working against the effectiveness of masks.

Underlying causes would act in synergy with the Chinese virus. The exact strain is known, though is medical esoterica.

The mans condition became worse within hours. A day or two later he was gone. It was a haunting story as his wife described how quickly his fever became his funeral.
That is sad, but it sounds like something else was going on for his condition to progress from no symptoms to death in 2 days. I think these outlier cases get way too much publicity. The one common theme about this virus is most people who contract the virus get it indoors. For example, I am at my local golf course at least 5 days a week and I know everyone on staff. I keep asking them if ANYONE staff or otherwise has gotten COVID at the course. So far 1 cook got it, but most likely from a big event he was cooking for not at the golf course.

The mans condition became worse within hours. A day or two later he was gone. It was a haunting story as his wife described how quickly his fever became his funeral.
That is sad, but it sounds like something else was going on for his condition to progress from no symptoms to death in 2 days. I think these outlier cases get way too much publicity. The one common theme about this virus is most people who contract the virus get it indoors. For example, I am at my local golf course at least 5 days a week and I know everyone on staff. I keep asking them if ANYONE staff or otherwise has gotten COVID at the course. So far 1 cook got it, but most likely from a big event he was cooking for not at the golf course.

It's possible. I do think the indoor theory has merit. Like any virus, I would assume it travels faster indoors in stale air, while outside the wind blows, spreads out any substances in the air, much larger space rather than condensed etc. I'm not an expert on these issues, just using basic logic.

The problem is, sometimes people don't know they have a weak heart or other underlying issues that exasperate the problem once they contract the virus. I recall in this article, that his wife was a nurse (or working in that field if not), and she had some sort of oxygen measurement device. She blew into it and had a strong reading, he blew into it and had a very low reading and that's why she demanded he go to the hospital. An early sign it seems, is weakened oxygen levels.

Maybe he could have blown into it and had a weaker reading that hers without the virus, post-Wuhan it made it that much worse and took it's toll. I don't know, but, all of the unnecessary deaths are tragedies.

It's possible. I do think the indoor theory has merit. Like any virus, I would assume it travels faster indoors in stale air, while outside the wind blows, spreads out any substances in the air, much larger space rather than condensed etc. I'm not an expert on these issues, just using basic logic.

The problem is, sometimes people don't know they have a weak heart or other underlying issues that exasperate the problem once they contract the virus. I recall in this article, that his wife was a nurse (or working in that field if not), and she had some sort of oxygen measurement device. She blew into it and had a strong reading, he blew into it and had a very low reading and that's why she demanded he go to the hospital. An early sign it seems, is weakened oxygen levels.

Maybe he could have blown into it and had a weaker reading that hers without the virus, post-Wuhan it made it that much worse and took it's toll. I don't know, but, all of the unnecessary deaths are tragedies.
Everything I've read about the virus is that it takes a couple of weeks to progress into serious breathing problems because the virus takes time to proliferate through the lungs. Two days just seems impossibly short for the Wuhan virus.

Everything I've read about the virus is that it takes a couple of weeks to progress into serious breathing problems because the virus takes time to proliferate through the lungs. Two days just seems impossibly short for the Wuhan virus.

True. I may be wrong on the exact timeline, for that I am to blame, it was very short I know that.

Also, we have to understand that the source of him catching this is unknown, they are only speculating about the source (his co-worker at the computer), He had been taking precautions, so he could have been in contact with someone days earlier and had it already, but, he wouldn't know until he had symptoms. They assumed it was the co-worker because the co-worker also had the virus. A chicken and egg situation I suppose.

We know democrats engage in risky conduct. We saw the Pelosi entourage without masks on a trip to the hairdresser in perhaps the most polluted city in the U.S. but a relatively young republican politician comes down with the disease and dies. Somethin ain't right.

We know democrats engage in risky conduct. We saw the Pelosi entourage without masks on a trip to the hairdresser in perhaps the most polluted city in the U.S. but a relatively young republican politician comes down with the disease and dies. Somethin ain't right.
Hilarious! Johny jumped off a bridge so I did too. AWESOME argument. The old man used to give me the belt when I used it. Lol

Just as an aside, I am noticing people younger and younger passing on from this virus.

Not really. People aged 55 and older make up 92% of all COVID deaths in the United States

There's a reason the garbage media only publish the age of a victim when they are young. Truth is people under 70 are at minimal risk from this virus, and 90%+ of deaths have been people over 70.

If the media weren't constantly pushing DNC/Chinese propaganda, they would publish the ages of ALL the victims. But if they did that, people under 70 would realize they are being enslaved by a group of "elected" Democrats (who are largely still going about their regular business, while laughing their asses off at the people they locked down and made destitute).

How many times do people need to be told, masks offer important, but limited only protection from airborne viruses. The purpose of a mask is mostly to prevent an infected person from spreading viruses to others around them.
Among the countless fallacies that have been inserted into the minds of Trumpsters is the notion that, if science is not perfect, it is worthless.

They're trained on binary thought processes. If masks are not 100% effective, they are absolutely worthless and an assault on our "freedoms".

It's madness. I just hope it fades with time.

Please explain the science of a bar being OK to go into at 9:00 PM, but not OK at 10:00 PM.

Please explain the science of say a restaurant or store being allowed 25% occupancy but a Church being limited to 10 or 25 people only, regardless of occupancy.
There is no science to either. They are reactions to the science that Trumpsters don't like.

Dodge. Again, what is the scientific basis of the two policies in question?
I'll try to keep this simple.

Unlike health scientists (such as our younger daughter), most Americans are not experts in the science of this. So, we decide to follow recommendations by health scientists whose words they trust. As compared to trusting Trump and his obedient Trumpsters, whom we don't trust in the least, because of their arrogant ignorance.

That's your answer. If you don't like it, too bad.

Only a total fool would listen to a man who looked at a solar eclipse with out protective glasses on.

Only a total fool would listen to a man who wants to inject disinfectant into humans to cure the virus.

Only a total fool would listen to a man who wants to inject sunlight into human bodies to cure the virus.

I could go on but intelligent people get the point.

How many times do people need to be told, masks offer important, but limited only protection from airborne viruses. The purpose of a mask is mostly to prevent an infected person from spreading viruses to others around them.
Among the countless fallacies that have been inserted into the minds of Trumpsters is the notion that, if science is not perfect, it is worthless.

They're trained on binary thought processes. If masks are not 100% effective, they are absolutely worthless and an assault on our "freedoms".

It's madness. I just hope it fades with time.

Please explain the science of a bar being OK to go into at 9:00 PM, but not OK at 10:00 PM.

Please explain the science of say a restaurant or store being allowed 25% occupancy but a Church being limited to 10 or 25 people only, regardless of occupancy.
There is no science to either. They are reactions to the science that Trumpsters don't like.

Dodge. Again, what is the scientific basis of the two policies in question?
I'll try to keep this simple.

Unlike health scientists (such as our younger daughter), most Americans are not experts in the science of this. So, we decide to follow recommendations by health scientists whose words they trust. As compared to trusting Trump and his obedient Trumpsters, whom we don't trust in the least, because of their arrogant ignorance.

That's your answer. If you don't like it, too bad.

Only a total fool would listen to a man who looked at a solar eclipse with out protective glasses on.

Only a total fool would listen to a man who wants to inject disinfectant into humans to cure the virus.

Only a total fool would listen to a man who wants to inject sunlight into human bodies to cure the virus.

I could go on but intelligent people get the point.

How much of a fool does it take to think chopping off a guys dick and balls makes him a woman?

or even better, a guy saying he's a woman while he just tucks makes him a woman?

Forum List

Back