Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on Songbird John WOW!

The only people on Obamacare are Democrats anyway!

Really.

These are the states that are most dependent on Obamacare from 2015.
  1. Mississippi (95.4%)
  2. Wyoming (92.2%)
  3. North Carolina (91.6%)
  4. Florida (91.3%)
  5. Alabama (90.9%)
  6. Louisiana (90.7%)
  7. Georgia (90%)
  8. Arkansas (90%)
  9. Wisconsin (89.6%)
  10. Alaska (88.8%)
What do these states have in common. They are Republican led states. Is it just a coincidence that republican led states are among the bottom half of states when it comes to per capita income. Want to get a low wage job. move to a red state. Republicans are more worried about a company's bottom line than they are in good paying jobs. That and kicking struggling people off of fill in the blank.

Really.

1. Mississippi (95.4%)
  2. Wyoming (92.2%)
  4. Florida (91.3%)
  5. Alabama (90.9%)
  6. Louisiana (90.7%)
  7. Georgia (90%)
  8. Arkansas (90%)
  9. Wisconsin (89.6%)
  10. Alaska (88.8%)
What do these states have in common. They are Republican led states. Is it just a coincidence that republican led states are among the bottom half of states when it comes to per capita income. Want to get a low wage job. move to a red state. Republicans are more worried about a company's bottom line than they are in good paying jobs. That and kicking struggling people off of fill in the blank.

There is a reason. You did not provide a link because those numbers are as bogus as a $3.00 Bill.

Shut up dumbass!

Why don't you shut up dumbass. Those numbers are true and you know it. The bogus one is you.

You are telling me that 95.4% of the people in Mississippi have no insurance except through Obamacare?

What are you, the ultimate dumbass?

Provide a link so we can laugh at it!
He’s using al gore lock box math, it never adds up...

It never adds up because you don't want it to. You would deny 2 + 2 = 4 if you didn't want it too.

Thomas McInerney won't be on Fox News after 'Songbird John' McCain insult

Be mindful Fox News. You're starting to show signs of CNNism.

McInerny has constantly lied. He clearly is biased. Fox is showing signs of responsible journalism.

I have been on this forum for many years and have repeatedly demonstrated that I know the topic.
Anybody can google.

Ask me a question that cannot be Googled, dumbass! See how smart you are!
Yeah, I get it. You can't prove it. Keep in mind that if you're gonna brag about your "accomplishments" on a message board but are not prepared to provide proof, your claim means nothing and there may be people who do not believe you. And the burden of proof is not on them, it's on you, Dumbass.

Quite being lazy dumbass. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF.
if you're going to discuss education on a message board, you should proof read better after you do so. 'Quit' doesn't have an 'e' at the end of it. Just saying.

So typical. Obfuscate. Distract. Talk about ancillary issues. That is what you do when you have nothing.

Really.

1. Mississippi (95.4%)
  2. Wyoming (92.2%)
  4. Florida (91.3%)
  5. Alabama (90.9%)
  6. Louisiana (90.7%)
  7. Georgia (90%)
  8. Arkansas (90%)
  9. Wisconsin (89.6%)
  10. Alaska (88.8%)

Really.

1. Mississippi (95.4%)
  2. Wyoming (92.2%)
  4. Florida (91.3%)
  5. Alabama (90.9%)
  6. Louisiana (90.7%)
  7. Georgia (90%)
  8. Arkansas (90%)
  9. Wisconsin (89.6%)
  10. Alaska (88.8%)

There is a reason. You did not provide a link because those numbers are as bogus as a $3.00 Bill.

Shut up dumbass!

Why don't you shut up dumbass. Those numbers are true and you know it. The bogus one is you.

You are telling me that 95.4% of the people in Mississippi have no insurance except through Obamacare?

What are you, the ultimate dumbass?

Provide a link so we can laugh at it!

You already have the title of Ultimate Dumbass retired.

95.4% of the people in Mississippi receive a subsidy from the federal government from Obamacare. Since the state did not expand Medicare, subsidies are available to residents starting at 100% of the federal poverty level. Mississippi's per capita income is near the bottom nationally. Republicans know how to run a economy.

Residents of These States Are the Most Reliant on Obamacare Subsidies

Reading for comprehensions is never a liberal strong suit. Is it just because you are naturally stupid or just too damn lazy to learn?

95.4% of the people on Obamacare in Mississippi receive a subsidy is not the same as 95.4% of the people in Mississippi receive a subsidy.

My God, you people are so fucking stupid! You are pathetic! Where did you get the balls to call people names when you are functionally illiterate?

STFU and go back to school and learn how to read!

Anybody can google.

Ask me a question that cannot be Googled, dumbass! See how smart you are!
Yeah, I get it. You can't prove it. Keep in mind that if you're gonna brag about your "accomplishments" on a message board but are not prepared to provide proof, your claim means nothing and there may be people who do not believe you. And the burden of proof is not on them, it's on you, Dumbass.

Quite being lazy dumbass. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF.
if you're going to discuss education on a message board, you should proof read better after you do so. 'Quit' doesn't have an 'e' at the end of it. Just saying.

So typical. Obfuscate. Distract. Talk about ancillary issues. That is what you do when you have nothing.
what's typical is you being a hypocrite about obfuscating and distracting. It was you that went to the education distraction and fked it up. Just saying, I don't miss shit like that with you all.

Forum List

Back