Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed...

NSA Robert O’Brien says Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed from his post at the White House National Security Council.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

He should be prosecuted for insubordination....

And One has to wonder if this genius has a financial scam going on in or around the Ukraine?

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Anyone here surprised that tRumplings act like vengeful children?

Anyone?

No?

Well OK then.

Next!

I'll tell ya... that bug eyed, pixie lipped, pencil neck Adam ScHITt is one creepy little disgusting fuck.

He looks like someone that's in need of a damn good ass kickin'.
Would any of you ask Shithead to babysit your small children? Such asking.
You'd rather have some child-molesting republican like Hastert or Jordan?

I guess we better start a GoFundMe for your kids therapy.

Assuming you have managed to spawn that is.

Did they do it Jo . And did Jojo EXTORT the firing of the prosecutor or HE WOULD NOT GIVE THEM $1 BILLION IN AID PROMISED AND THE SURRENEDER MONKEY WAS HOLDING BACK....Jojo involved the Surrender Monkey when he told the PM to CALL HIM if he thinks old Joe didn't have the Obloeme's permission to do so???....The Manchurian muslim MUST ALSO TAKE THE EXTORTION FALLOUT!....LOCK THEM UP...LOCK THEM UP...LOCK THEM UP!!!!!

Now you are ranting.

The One Billion was held up because this prosecutor was so corrupt, his deputies were found with huge caches of diamonds and cash in their homes. The UE, IMF, G7 all insisted that aid was contingent on getting rid of this guy.

As opposed to Trump, who tried to blackmail a president into doing a political smear...
Please link us to where Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor. As you know the PRESIDENT MAKES FOREIGN POLICY and NOT some Lt. COL. who THINKS HE can make foreign policy to HIS LIKING!

3f4agx.jpg
Have you been under a rock for the last couple of months?

This is common knowledge. Turn on your TV.

Now this is Trump’s prerogative….nothing improper about the President having who he wants on the NSC.
Is it wrong? Not for us to say.

My thing is this….

Trump had this guy on is NSC for how long?
The blob is clueless.

Did they do it Jo . And did Jojo EXTORT the firing of the prosecutor or HE WOULD NOT GIVE THEM $1 BILLION IN AID PROMISED AND THE SURRENEDER MONKEY WAS HOLDING BACK....Jojo involved the Surrender Monkey when he told the PM to CALL HIM if he thinks old Joe didn't have the Obloeme's permission to do so???....The Manchurian muslim MUST ALSO TAKE THE EXTORTION FALLOUT!....LOCK THEM UP...LOCK THEM UP...LOCK THEM UP!!!!!

Now you are ranting.

The One Billion was held up because this prosecutor was so corrupt, his deputies were found with huge caches of diamonds and cash in their homes. The UE, IMF, G7 all insisted that aid was contingent on getting rid of this guy.

As opposed to Trump, who tried to blackmail a president into doing a political smear...
And Trump WASN'T responsible for the release of the money The courts said he had to

Vindman is anti American according to people that served with him

Trump has extorted a foreign national for his own gain breaking U.S. law according to people that served with him.

And unlike your bullshit post.... mine is true.

Just to remind y’all Trumpies trying to deflect from the obvious... Trump’s going to be impeached.

:cul2:

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL

Now you are ranting.

Please link us to where Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor. As you know the PRESIDENT MAKES FOREIGN POLICY and NOT some Lt. COL. who THINKS HE can make foreign policy to HIS LIKING!

3f4agx.jpg
Have you been under a rock for the last couple of months?

This is common knowledge. Turn on your TV.
I-Dont-Watch-CNN-Funny-Vinyl-Widow-Sticker.jpg

gateway pundit ^ | 11/10/19 | Joe Hoft

"""HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindman Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President""" Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman testified to the House Intel Committee that he “thought” the President was wrong in his policy with the Ukraine. So he later told Ukrainians to ignore the President. Alexander Vindman’s testimony was recently released and it shows an ignorant underling in the NSC who believed the President’s policy in the Ukraine was flawed and because of this Vindman notified a group of ‘Ukrainians’ to ignore the President’s requests.

The person who was subverting our policy was Trump...
FFS, the POTUS determines our policy and how it is to be implemented, therefore he cannot subvert it.
And you helped put our policies in the hands of a bullying cheating idiot Thanks Sayit

I love how the cult supports our men and women of the military.
Such big supporters of the military they claim to be.

Fucking hypocrites, the lot of them.

History will judge. And it's all recorded for posterity right here on the internet.
Oh for fuck sake... what a load of utter BOMBASTIC HYPERBOLE.

Yeah there's LEFTIST NEVER TRUMPERS in the military too, and everyone knows it. We're seeing a great example of that right now with that INSUBORDINATE ASS CLOWN, VINDMAN, who should be COURT MARTIALED with an ARTICLE 15 and busted down to BUCK PRIVATE for SPYING on the president and trying to UNDERMINE his LAWFUL DUTIES he was ELECTED to DO.

And ONE LEFTIST COCK BITE in the military does NOT mean conservatives HATE *ALL* the military. Course you know that, and I know that, the entire stinkin' world knows it, but you had to talk your DUMBASS BULL SHIT anyone, didn't ya... moron.

Last edited:

History will judge. And it's all recorded for posterity right here on the internet.

Yeah there's LEFTIST NEVER TRUMPERS in the military too, and everyone knows it. We're seeing a great example of that right now with that INSUBORDINATE ASS CLOWN, VINDMAN, who should be COURT MARTIALED with an ARTICLE 15 and busted down to BUCK PRIVATE for SPYING on the president and trying to UNDERMINE his LAWFUL DUTIES he was ELECTED to DO.

And ONE LEFTIST COCK BITE in the military does NOT mean conservatives HATE *ALL* the military. Course you know that, and I know that, the entire stinkin' world knows it, but you had to talk your DUMBASS BULL SHIT anyone, didn't ya... moron.
You seem triggered...

That is a VERY shaky claim made by a QAnon supporter, lmao!

This article is more credible -

Trump’s Twitter War Room Aims Its Punches at Decorated Colonel
The NEW YORK SLIMES?

Get a fucking life, idiot.

You seem triggered...
You seem retarded.

That is a VERY shaky claim made by a QAnon supporter, lmao!

This article is more credible -

Trump’s Twitter War Room Aims Its Punches at Decorated Colonel
So you are calling our soldiers liars? WOW

Forum List

Back