Sen. Graham: Impeachment 'dead on arrival' in Senate if Dems keep whistleblower from testifying

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Democrats used to be the do nothing party .....now they're nothing but a joke.

Sen. Graham: Impeachment 'dead on arrival' in Senate if Dems keep whistleblower from testifying

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., accused House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., of not caring about the truth, and said Schiff's impeachment efforts will go nowhere unless he calls the anonymous whistleblower to come forward and testify about their complaint against President Trump.

What's there to testify about. The complaint has been corroborated by several Trump appointed officials. The only thing the whistleblower could say in testimony is "Yup, I'm the one who submitted the complaint"

I mean, I get it. Trump supporters can't defend his actions, so they want to character assassinate the whistleblower instead. Unfortunately for people trying to defend Trump, the whistleblower is too smart to get tied up in some red herring character assassination.

What's there to testify about. The complaint has been corroborated by several Trump appointed officials. The only thing the whistleblower could say in testimony is "Yup, I'm the one who submitted the complaint"

I mean, I get it. Trump supporters can't defend his actions, so they want to character assassinate the whistleblower instead. Unfortunately for people trying to defend Trump, the whistleblower is too smart to get tied up in some red herring character assassination.
Bull s*** ......Trump is the real whistleblower.

Jason Chaffetz: Why Schiff's whistleblower claims at Trump impeachment hearing are impossible to believe

Is Schiff trying to tell us that his staff told him, “We’ve just met with the whistleblower.” To which he replied, “don’t tell me his name! I don’t want to meet him! But let me use everything he just told you to impeach the president.” Who could believe that? Such a scenario is not only ridiculous, but it would also be irresponsible.

Remember, this is the same Schiff whose promises of "ample evidence of collusion in plain sight" were repudiated by the final Mueller Report. He is hardly a beacon of credibility, but the notion that he doesn't know the identity of a whistleblower so many in Washington can already identify by name is laughable.

No, Schiff was already busted for coaching the whistleblower. Now we're learning that hearsay is good stuff. Lol. If this circus actually makes it to the Senate, it should be thrown out quickly.

Clinton was the first one to try to keep the blowers identity a secret. Who knew it would catch on like this?

Bull s*** ......Trump is the real whistleblower.

trumps staff told him to stfu before he started his conspiracy lie then implicated himself.

BRILLIANT.

Democrats used to be the do nothing party .....now they're nothing but a joke.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., accused House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., of not caring about the truth, and said Schiff's impeachment efforts will go nowhere unless he calls the anonymous whistleblower to come forward and testify about their complaint against President Trump.

It should be DOA regardless. They are basically going to impeach Trump for allegedly doing what Joe Biden and Barak Obama did on TV for the whole world to see. Impeachment won't happen. McConnel knows he will lose his job if it happens.

Clinton was the first one to try to keep the blowers identity a secret. Who knew it would catch on like this?

Whistleblower bad in 1998. Media couldn't quit smashing her.

Bryant Gumbel on Public Eye, March 17, 1998.

■ “If it comes to trial, Linda Tripp will be facing some severe questioning by Monica Lewinsky’s very capable counsel. And my God, a first year law student hearing those tapes will be able to make her look like exactly what she is: a treacherous, back-stabbing, good-for-nothing enemy of the truth.”

Graham is a fool....The Senate should subpoena the whistlegossip themselves.
You are spot on.....Graham is a swamper....I don't care what he says he is there to protect the "way things are done" Status quo...SOP...standard operating procedure...his job is to keep Trump and us at bey with tough but empty words...
If the senate wanted this waste of money and time to stop they could do it in one day...by opening up their own investigation and by calling Schiff as their first witness...and the so called whistle blower second....

Sadly I also believe a lot of the 2016 election shenanigans leads to Graham's buddy and the maharajah of the swamp John McCain...and so he is desperate to keep us from learning the truth about the origin of the coup......

■ “If it comes to trial, Linda Tripp will be facing some severe questioning by Monica Lewinsky’s very capable counsel. And my God, a first year law student hearing those tapes will be able to make her look like exactly what she is: a treacherous, back-stabbing, good-for-nothing enemy of the truth.”

And Shiff's leaker knows it to. He has a go fund me up collecting money. Matter of fact, the leaked has a whistleblower snitch on him for accepting foreign money. There should be an investigation

Graham is a fool....The Senate should subpoena the whistlegossip themselves.
You are spot on.....Graham is a swamper....I don't care what he says he is there to protect the "way things are done" Status quo...SOP...standard operating procedure...his job is to keep Trump and us at bey with tough but empty words...
If the senate wanted this waste of money and time to stop they could do it in one day...by opening up their own investigation and by calling Schiff as their first witness...and the so called whistle blower second....

Sadly I also believe a lot of the 2016 election shenanigans leads to Graham's buddy and the maharajah of the swamp John McCain...and so he is desperate to keep us from learning the truth about the origin of the coup......
That's why guys like Rand Paul don't get to be on the committee.
Members | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

And Shiff's leaker knows it to. He has a to fund me up collecting money. Matter of fact, the leaked has a whistleblower snitch on him for accepting foreign money. There should be an investigation

This is a lib carnie show that will never be matched.

And Shiff's leaker knows it to. He has a go fund me up collecting money. Matter of fact, the leaked has a whistleblower snitch on him for accepting foreign money. There should be an investigation
That's why they're going after Rudy so hard because he points the finger straight at Soros.

If the caller on the phone were President Obama Pelosi wouldn't see anything wrong with it...doesn't that say it all?....we are talking impeachment here...taking away my vote and millions of voters votes away from them because Trump made a phone call and asked that a corrupt situation be looked into because it leads back to his election and possible deep state interference.....I believe this will never clear the house...let alone the senate....

That's why they're going after Rudy so hard because he points the finger straight at Soros.

Yep and they know it. It's shuck and jive at every turn now trying to cover up their own corruption. It's astonishing to watch.

Digging up and routing out corruption is not illegal....I know the dems want it to be but its not....Graham and the senate must step in....

And Shiff's leaker knows it to. He has a to fund me up collecting money. Matter of fact, the leaked has a whistleblower snitch on him for accepting foreign money. There should be an investigation

This is a lib carnie show that will never be matched.

I agree, but I'm thinking the republicans like it to. Just a hunch.

Forum List

Back