Lowest voter turnout in 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com

The GOP plan for voter suppression is working, especially among minorities.

And this person who started this thread, along with 90% of the far leftists on here, wanted Trump to be the GOP nominee. Remember how they were all gleeful when he closed the deal against Cruz!

And now, they want to talk about turnout, lol. Weren't they the ones bragging about their "get out the vote" machine? So, where were they!

I dunno where THEY were, but I do know a whole bunch of THEY (blue collar voters) voted for Trump, so I guess we should thank you for getting them to come out, lol! I mean, what was that count in Ohio, full of blue collar voters? Was that a misprint? Trump won Ohio by 8.5%, or was I reading something inaccurate? What was up with the brick of the blue wall in Wisconsin? Penn? Michigan!!!!!!!! All blue collar, and again, thnx for getting out the vote for us.

One warning, we learned from Reagan, we will NOT abandon them like Bush 1 did, we will keep them in our fold by bringing jobs back, an''d poof...........your blue wall just disappeared-) Good luck there lefties! See ya in a museum for extinct life forms, lol.

:banana: He is a Progressive. Already bailing on Obamacare repeal. Feel Stupid yet?
'

Keep telling yourself that.:wink:

"Early results in some of the key states that propelled President-elect Donald Trump to his win reveal that more voters cast ballots this year than in 2012, even though overall turnout was down"

That's from your source dumbass, DEM's didn't turn out ;)

"Early results in some of the key states that propelled President-elect Donald Trump to his win reveal that more voters cast ballots this year than in 2012, even though overall turnout was down"

That's from your source dumbass, DEM's didn't turn out ;)

She got 6 million fewer votes than Barack the Angry Magic Negro did....

Democrat votes

2008 - 69 million

2012 - 65 million

2016 - 60 million

:eusa_think:

Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com

The GOP plan for voter suppression is working, especially among minorities.

And this person who started this thread, along with 90% of the far leftists on here, wanted Trump to be the GOP nominee. Remember how they were all gleeful when he closed the deal against Cruz!

And now, they want to talk about turnout, lol. Weren't they the ones bragging about their "get out the vote" machine? So, where were they!

I dunno where THEY were, but I do know a whole bunch of THEY (blue collar voters) voted for Trump, so I guess we should thank you for getting them to come out, lol! I mean, what was that count in Ohio, full of blue collar voters? Was that a misprint? Trump won Ohio by 8.5%, or was I reading something inaccurate? What was up with the brick of the blue wall in Wisconsin? Penn? Michigan!!!!!!!! All blue collar, and again, thnx for getting out the vote for us.

One warning, we learned from Reagan, we will NOT abandon them like Bush 1 did, we will keep them in our fold by bringing jobs back, an''d poof...........your blue wall just disappeared-) Good luck there lefties! See ya in a museum for extinct life forms, lol.

:banana: He is a Progressive. Already bailing on Obamacare repeal. Feel Stupid yet?
'

Lookie here genius--------->we always knew as conservatives we had a 50-50 chance he would put progressive ideas in. We also knew that there was a 100% chance that Hillary would put in progressive ideas. We didn't make the wrong choice, we made the correct choice because, we may have had no choice between them. That being said, we still have congress, and if our 50-50 bet comes through, YOU HAVE NOTHING, lol! We also picked up in the states by another large margin, and as long as we are a republic, if we get originalists on the Supreme Court, we will CONTROL your side for the rest of your lifetime. That is what this election was about, not Trump, not Clinton, it was the Supreme court. That is EXACTLY why Trump won. Look at the data if you do not believe me. If Scalia was still alive, and the Supreme court crisis had not arisen, Hillary, Rhodam, Nixon would be the President today. Enjoy-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back