Lowest voter turnout in 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Hillary was great at supressing her own vote. Trumps a sexist is not a message that is gonna get the democrats out.

Obama had way high minority turnout, now its back to the future, get used to.it

I just heard on the news that in many areas people voted, but not for President. In Michigan alone, a lady from the Democratic party said that 90,000 people voted Democrat straight ticket but didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.

Shoppers don't show up to buy rotten eggs either....

I just heard on the news that in many areas people voted, but not for President. In Michigan alone, a lady from the Democratic party said that 90,000 people voted Democrat straight ticket but didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.

Doesn't surprise me a bit

Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com

The GOP plan for voter suppression is working, especially among minorities.
obama-cries.png

Yea, because it couldn't be that you Dems aloud the DNC to choose your flop of a fucking candidate.

THAT was when you dumbasses should have been protesting, but no, you aloud them to steal the nomination and hand it to the "queen".

Do your country a favor grow the fuck up! Donald Trump is your 45th president, no matter how many riots, protests, or online petitions you morons start.

This is AMERICA if you do not like it here, you are not forced to stay.

You're welcome.

I wonder how many elderly and minority voters didn't go vote for fear of the Trump supporters who were "monitoring" the polling stations.

And this person who started this thread, along with 90% of the far leftists on here, wanted Trump to be the GOP nominee. Remember how they were all gleeful when he closed the deal against Cruz!

And now, they want to talk about turnout, lol. Weren't they the ones bragging about their "get out the vote" machine? So, where were they!

I dunno where THEY were, but I do know a whole bunch of THEY (blue collar voters) voted for Trump, so I guess we should thank you for getting them to come out, lol! I mean, what was that count in Ohio, full of blue collar voters? Was that a misprint? Trump won Ohio by 8.5%, or was I reading something inaccurate? What was up with the brick of the blue wall in Wisconsin? Penn? Michigan!!!!!!!! All blue collar, and again, thnx for getting out the vote for us.

One warning, we learned from Reagan, we will NOT abandon them like Bush 1 did, we will keep them in our fold by bringing jobs back, and poof...........your blue wall just disappeared-) Good luck there lefties! See ya in a museum for extinct life forms, lol.

And this person who started this thread, along with 90% of the far leftists on here, wanted Trump to be the GOP nominee. Remember how they were all gleeful when he closed the deal against Cruz!

And now, they want to talk about turnout, lol. Weren't they the ones bragging about their "get out the vote" machine? So, where were they!

I dunno where THEY were, but I do know a whole bunch of THEY (blue collar voters) voted for Trump, so I guess we should thank you for getting them to come out, lol! I mean, what was that count in Ohio, full of blue collar voters? Was that a misprint? Trump won Ohio by 8.5%, or was I reading something inaccurate? What was up with the brick of the blue wall in Wisconsin? Penn? Michigan!!!!!!!! All blue collar, and again, thnx for getting out the vote for us.

One warning, we learned from Reagan, we will NOT abandon them like Bush 1 did, we will keep them in our fold by bringing jobs back, and poof...........your blue wall just disappeared-) Good luck there lefties! See ya in a museum for extinct life forms, lol.

I was a Sanders supporter. Despite me wanting Sanders, I would have much rather had a good election between worthy candidates like Sanders against Jeb Bush or Kasich.

One warning, we learned from Reagan, we will NOT abandon them like Bush 1 did, we will keep them in our fold by bringing jobs back, an''d poof...........your blue wall just disappeared-) Good luck there lefties! See ya in a museum for extinct life forms, lol.

:banana: He is a Progressive. Already bailing on Obamacare repeal. Feel Stupid yet?
'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back