Low information voters

Trump has nowhere close to the experience Obama had in 2008

It shows

You can't be serious... Obama's done nothing except hang out in a faculty lounge for 20 years.... he was and still is a zilch... but you know this. Frankly, I'm tired of these career politicians.. look at them mess they've created. And your answer is just elect more? God you people are stupid.

Trump has nowhere close to the experience Obama had in 2008

It shows

You can't be serious... Obama's done nothing except hang out in a faculty lounge for 20 years.... he was and still is a zilch... but you know this. Frankly, I'm tired of these career politicians.. look at them mess they've created. And your answer is just elect more? God you people are stupid.
Being on The Apprentice and building golf courses does not qualify you to be president

This political game has a long way to travel, it would surprise me if the current slate remains as it is today. For now the Donald is the lightning rod, former Sec of State is being exposed for what she is,and Bernie is promising prosperity at the expense of someones else's hard work, while the rest kick the can and bide their time.

Trump was running a publicity stunt until Republican Low Information Voters started taking him seriously

This political game has a long way to travel, it would surprise me if the current slate remains as it is today. For now the Donald is the lightning rod, former Sec of State is being exposed for what she is,and Bernie is promising prosperity at the expense of someones else's hard work, while the rest kick the can and bide their time.

Trump was running a publicity stunt until Republican Low Information Voters started taking him seriously
It's a shame.

It's a shame.
Reminds me of L Ron Hubbard

You mean you morons actually believe this shit?

Forum List

Back