Loveland police officers that abused an older lady with dementia charged.

How will cleaning up corruption drive out good cops? Please explain.

Misdirected, short-sighted and poorly developed, implemented and executed attempts to deal with corruption ...
that endanger the lives of good cops and the safety of the community ... :thup:

Misdirected, short-sighted and poorly developed, implemented and executed attempts to deal with corruption ...
that endanger the lives of good cops and the safety of the community ... :thup:

But you are for driving out police corruption in principle, right? Right!?!?

But you are for driving out police corruption in principle, right? Right!?!?

Fuck no ... In my community, we take action and fire the bad law enforcement officers and replace their elected leaders, because of their actions, or lack thereof.
I neither know, nor care, what fucked up idea or principles you may, or may not have ... I simply answered the question you asked ... It was a valid answer.

Because no one will want to be a police officer, and when your feeble ass needs help no one but a social worker with a clipboard will show up. Several weeks later.

Unless we allow the police to abuse an old woman with dementia, no one will want to be a police officer?
If you are just going to talk to your strawman, don’t bother quoting my post.

Tax payers is who will pay- "qualified immunity"-
Wanna fix it? Go after the money of the individual bad actors.

They lose their job, not able to be hired by any other LEO nationwide, and they lose their pension.

They will straighten up within 2 years, nationwide. Guaranteed.
They don't have enough money. Just the threat of losing their job/pension generally keeps them de policing in this era. Most big city cops can retire at a pretty young age with a six figure salary for the rest of their lives.

Because no one will want to be a police officer, and when your feeble ass needs help no one but a social worker with a clipboard will show up. Several weeks later.
What's stupid is projecting the notion that because they won't be able to kill black people at will, good people won't want to be police officers.

I reject that asinine notion wholeheartedly.
And this is where the wheels come off..... :rolleyes:

This is why every attempt to make policing better in this country falls apart...... because so many of you people start from the idea that every cop is a racist psycho who wants to abuse, rape, and murder black people.

There are some serious issues in LE in America that need to be addressed and corrected but racism isn't really one of them. And when you insist it is, you derail the entire reform effort and nothing changes.

Thanks a lot you race-baiting fucktards.

Unless we allow the police to abuse an old woman with dementia, no one will want to be a police officer?

That's what the thread is concerning. Do you think what they did was OK?

So you want to drive all police officers out of the profession to 'get' those ones you imagine to be corrupt?
How will cleaning up corruption drive out good cops? Please explain.
Because it always turns into a witch hunt, that's why.

And once a feeding frenzy starts, it doesn't stop until nothing is left, and it doesn't matter where you rank in the food chain, either.

That's what the thread is concerning.
The thread is about misrepresentating my words?

I asked you a question concerning your words. Then I asked you another question.

You have failed to answer either.

This is why every attempt to make policing better in this country falls apart...... because so many of you people start from the idea that every cop is a racist psycho who wants to abuse, rape, and murder black people.

There are some serious issues in LE in America that need to be addressed and corrected but racism isn't really one of them. And when you insist it is, you derail the entire reform effort and nothing changes.

Numbers don't lie.

And once a feeding frenzy starts, it doesn't stop until nothing is left, and it doesn't matter where you rank in the food chain, either.
Tell me the circumstances of the last time police in America were held to account in any serious way.

I've certainly never heard of anything like that before so I'd like to know.

Last edited:
Numbers don't lie.

“There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Numbers don't give shit what your principles are, how you feel, or what you want to do or express with them.
The only true value they have is dependent on how you choose to interpret them, and what the fuck you actually do with that ... :thup:

Last edited:

I asked you a question concerning your words. Then I asked you another question.

You have failed to answer either.
You attempted to misrepresent my words. You are not an honest interlocutor.

Numbers don't lie.
You're right, they don't.
If you're a small part of the population and you're committing a hugely disproprtionate amount of violent crime, you can expect to get a lot of LE attention.

That's not "racism" that's being reasonable.

Tell me the circumstances of the last time police in America were held to account in any serious way.

I've certainly never heard of anything like that before so I'd like to know.
Define "held to account in any serious way" for me.
What would that look like to you?

Forum List

Back